AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts on fighting.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your thoughts on fighting.

What are your thoughts on fighting? It can be with weapons and fists.
    I think it's senseless and stupid, but for martial arts reasons it's cool. I am a martial artist after all.
    Last edited by Wandering Samurai; 08-13-2005 at 05:16 PM.

Deaths Flower Girl Death's Angel will become famous soon enough Death's Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 05:02 PM
    Threads

its cool, but stupid, but me and my brother do i t all the time. but if ur talking about the physcial fighting then thats bad.....and...um thats all i got to say

Secrets r hidden within the clouds of darkness and in this place no 1 dares 2 breathe In fear of self expression it has been this way forever until the day she came 2 shine with a spark of innocence and questions only 2 be answered with darkness not just darkness but the silent kind that steals your soul and kills ur mind there was no compassion for this thriving star only exploitations and confused jealousy

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I think fighting is a great way to stay in shape. I'm not talking about street fighting either, I'm talking about real martial arts. Sparing is a great way in improve your reflexes and hand-eye coordination. But an occasional street fight is okay, you have to protect yourself and the people you care about after all.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Fighting is the stupidest way to solve problem.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Samurai
    What are your thoughts on fighting? It can be with weapons and fists.
    I think it's senseless and stupid, but for martial arts reasons it's cool. I am a martial artist after all.
    Finally, another good topic. I was raised in a military/ passavist style. In many ways they don't mix. But it takes a big man to fight, bigger man to walk away, but the biggest man knows when and when not to fight. Now, being a lite weight, I will not hessitate in evening the odds when it comes to fighting someone bigger than me. Martial arts is WAY more than fighting, it's the art of discipline. A form of wisdom,,,, when followed. It's stupid to learn martial arts when all you want is to be able to kick somebody's arse. I myself prefer not to get into fights in the first place, I have a tendancy for Blind Rage. This has been another of the intellectual thought from RJP, therebel, Madd Admirer INC.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

I actually like to fight. It's a good way to handle stress in my opinion.
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

It really depends on the reason for starting it.

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm well i don't like to fight but i fight if i have to..For an example if someone hits me thier going to get hit back..and so on.

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

I think it's cool, 'cuz it can't be stupid.
    Fighting is the technique to defend yourself or to beat up some bad guys. I think it's really awesome to use a sword or your fist.
    But speaking of martial arts, I'm part of it too. So it's really a good thing to know how to fight.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i love fighting it is fun but most of the time i only do it when i absolutely have to
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It's a way for some people to let out anger or emotion. Everyone has got different ways of doing things.. sometimes "talking it out" doesn't always work. O.o ... I've never gotten into a fist fight. I've kind of figured just to let things like that roll off my back.

If you get into a fight because your defending yourself, I don't see anything wrong with that. It's best you stick up for yourself, no matter which way you decide to do it.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I only fight if it's my last option. Fighting over nothing is pointless. People should atleast have a good enough reason to fight
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

For fighting there are many reasons

Strong.. evil people who fight and hurt weak for amusement

Strong.. people who fight other strong people for competition

Strong.. people who don't fight willingly, instead they fight only to protect others and for a good reason.

I only result to fighting under extreme circumstances.

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think fighting is the last thing u should think about

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karel
    For fighting there are many reasons

Strong.. evil people who fight and hurt weak for amusement

Strong.. people who fight other strong people for competition

Strong.. people who don't fight willingly, instead they fight only to protect others and for a good reason.

I only result to fighting under extreme circumstances.
    You said it best. I'm more of the fighting to protect others type.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yeah..^_^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Fighting's stupid. But they're fun to watch..

Chi chi chi chi chi

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

I haven't had a fight in about...4 years..O_o;..Wow..I need to get in a fight and see if I can kick their..Lol..

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

well i see we have a bunch of pacifist in here
    i fight all the time
    i never went a week with out atleast one brawl
    not matter how bad i was hurt
    ( unless i was hospialized )
    i don't lose often ethier

ofcourse im a sadist so i find it amuzing seeing people cry in pain
    so i fight in a style that cause as much pain as possible
    and i am good with weapons and great with knives

as for karel's set up

i only fight the weak if they start it
    i fight the strong mostly beacuse a challenge is fun
    and fighting only fgor protection
    i do that alot but its usally cuz i beat someone they know up or somethin
    Last edited by Tragedy; 08-13-2005 at 11:40 PM.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Cavemen fought each other. Thousands of years later, I believe that our brains have developed enough for mankind to figure out other ways of solving problems. Physically fighting is silly and immature; talking is a much better solution. I, personally, only fight when it comes to self-defense. I don't strike a person - ever! Like Tsuna said, I usually let things roll off my back.

Now, competitive fighting such as martial arts is cool to me. It's just another sport, just like football or swimming.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

i feel that fighting can be different at times some of u who think ur big and bad and talk about how good u are r nothing to think of fighting like that and when it does come down to it be smart about it and be cautious terrible things can happen on the street and 4 the martial art users it aint evertything dont really on it to be ur savior it can be your downfall and some word of advice when fighting be sure to not have family members around unless they help and do not i repeat do not have your loved 1 around anybody can be hurt quick and lost in a blink of an eye so be cautious and smart not just 4 yourself but 4 your loved ones

broken and forgotten broken_bleeding_angel will become famous soon enough broken_bleeding_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

i find it pointless, unless it's to protect the ones u love. but using weapons is cheap.
    i don't believe in happly ever afters, cuz nothing ever ends.....

i am alone, neither life, nor death can comfort me, only ur breath on my lips will awaken me....

Property of SamuraiGirl Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency is just really nice Frequency's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

With weapons it can be honorable depending if it is guns and then its just cowards way out.,its better to fight with fists becuause even if you lose a fight you get a chance to fight another day.its more honorable and gentlemen like.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

if you fight to hurt someone it's bad.
    if you fight for sports for fun it's good
    if you fight to protect yourself or someone else it's oke

and if you can't fight do what i do. hide behind the biggest male you can find shake like a leaf and give him puppy eye's and hope he wil protect you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

"It's better to run than to harm. It's better to harm than to maim. It's better to maim than to kill." That's a saying we have at my Tae Kwon Do school. But, me, I love fighting. I never throw the first punch. But most the fights I've been in have been with my brother, which got really bad. I remember once, he gave me a black eye, bloody nose, and bruises to the ribs. I always lose against him, but it's enjoyable to a degree.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Closed Thread

Thread Information