AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Itachi

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Itachi

Me and my friends were jus watching naruto and found some things that could have happened, i've been thinking why has Itachi changed so dramatically, possesed? or jus cracked under the pressure, one of my mates pointed out that when sasukes sez sarcastically "am i not in this family" his mum turns round instantly lookin at sasuke, so maybe sasuke has a different father and thats why his dad didnt respect him as much as Itachi, so then my mate sed could sasukes dad be Kakashi? coz he has sharigan plus kakashi's family was killed, my mate pointed this out and he doesnt even watch it haha

Senior Member momiji san can only hope to improve momiji san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:03 PM
    Threads

sasuke's dad is not kakashi. one reason is because kakashi got the eye from a friend that had died. i should know because i have all ten movie volumes.

Senior Member momiji san can only hope to improve momiji san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:03 PM
    Threads

and kakashi's family being killed has nothing to do with being sasuke's father!!

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

his friends died? who?

Heaven And Earth xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix is infamous around these parts xUchihaxItachix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

obito uchiha was his friend and the reason was sasukes father liked itachi better wa because his skills.

Legends Never Die.

War Is My Game.Destruction By No Other Name

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Sasuke
    Me and my friends were jus watching naruto and found some things that could have happened, i've been thinking why has Itachi changed so dramatically, possesed? or jus cracked under the pressure, one of my mates pointed out that when sasukes sez sarcastically "am i not in this family" his mum turns round instantly lookin at sasuke, so maybe sasuke has a different father and thats why his dad didnt respect him as much as Itachi, so then my mate sed could sasukes dad be Kakashi? coz he has sharigan plus kakashi's family was killed, my mate pointed this out and he doesnt even watch it haha
    CAUTION: HEAVY SPOILERS!!!

1. The reason Itachi changed so dramatically has two parts. One is that he felt the Uchiha clan was holding him back, and he wanted more strength and power, such as killing his best friend to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan. The second part was Akatsuki, the criminal organization, to which Itachi is a member.
    2. Sasuke and Itachi have the same father, the one shown in all of the flashbacks.
    3. Sasuke's dad is not Kakashi. Kakashi is not an Uchiha. Also, Kakashi's father was a strong ninja, who betrayed his teammates, and became shameful. I believe this may be part of the reason why Kakashi originally decided to cover his face as a child.
    4. Kakashi's sharingan eye is not his. It is that of Uchiha Obito, a childhood teammate of Kakashi. Kakashi, Obito, and a girl medical ninja named Rin were all subordinates of The 3rd.(just like how Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are subordinates of Kakashi). Obito was about to die, and as a gift to Kakashi, he had Rin remove the Sharingan that had not been crushed, and give it to Kakashi. The same person who killed Obito also gave Kakashi his scar.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

its all because of fugaku's(sasuke's dad) fault!!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

yeh same here but i might sound dumb but what is a spoiler???????????
    i think itachi is a heavy character since hes so cool about his strength like when hes fighting and he also talks average (not too much and not too less)and he also doesnt reveal his emotions like when kisame remarked about naruto having the nine-tails in him and how surprising it was but itachi remained there not making a critical comment

Thanks to Wonderwice

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    CAUTION: HEAVY SPOILERS!!!

1. The reason Itachi changed so dramatically has two parts. One is that he felt the Uchiha clan was holding him back, and he wanted more strength and power, such as killing his best friend to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan. The second part was Akatsuki, the criminal organization, to which Itachi is a member.
    2. Sasuke and Itachi have the same father, the one shown in all of the flashbacks.
    3. Sasuke's dad is not Kakashi. Kakashi is not an Uchiha. Also, Kakashi's father was a strong ninja, who betrayed his teammates, and became shameful. I believe this may be part of the reason why Kakashi originally decided to cover his face as a child.
    4. Kakashi's sharingan eye is not his. It is that of Uchiha Obito, a childhood teammate of Kakashi. Kakashi, Obito, and a girl medical ninja named Rin were all subordinates of The 3rd.(just like how Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are subordinates of Kakashi). Obito was about to die, and as a gift to Kakashi, he had Rin remove the Sharingan that had not been crushed, and give it to Kakashi. The same person who killed Obito also gave Kakashi his scar.
    yup...hes right....
    (except the part where he said that kakashi was a subordinate to the 3rd, he really meant the 4th)

i dont think white fang betrayed his teammates, he just didnt complete his mission in order to save them, and was then considered a shame by the village and even his own teammates since he failed his mission and broke the rules of a shinobi

i think that kakashi always had his face covered, it might be a family thing
    btw kakashi's dad was known as white fang
    Last edited by Bibi of the Blue Sea; 03-23-2006 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information