AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Signature section on AG.net

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2014 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Felsho

Default Signature section on AG.net

We are all happy how all of you contribute with the wallpaper section. So, we decided to open another section. This time is about signatures and we hope that this section will have the same success as the walls.

The rules are quite the same as for the walls. Every sign will get a critique, this time by me and as for the walls, only the best will be accepted and uploaded on the sites. If it will be rejected, I will write down the reason for my decision.

On each sign must be somewhere written "www.animegalleries.net" (the text shouldn't be too big). If you want you can also put your name, but it's prefered not to.

The signs must be your own creation. I will NOT accept any sign which can be found on the net. Beware, I have my sources. They must be from anime, custom art or videogames, but they have to be related on animes. Don't upload perverted signs, I will reject them without even look at them.

They must be in the right resolution, this means no bigger than 500x160. I will NOT accept any bigger resolution (the signs will be available for direct insertion in your signature, so they mustn't be too big).

This thread shall be used only for making questions, this means that the submitting will be done here.

Any attempt of spam, flood or any other act which is prohibited will be punished with a warning, no excuses.

Any other questions?

EDIT: Please, keep your signatures in PNG or JPG format. I can't upload any other extension, besides most of them take a big percentage of the image quality.
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-05-2006 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Some updates

Queen Of The Unseen CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 01:17 AM
    Threads

I have a question,Can i use animation or pop-up on the siggy?
    Last edited by CuteStar; 08-15-2005 at 03:00 AM.

I want you to love me
    And hate me too.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

pop-up on the siggy O_o?? ... now, explain this ...

and animated sigs ... for now, we can't upload gifs to the galleries ;_; ... I'll suggest to the admins ...

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well, I changed the limit resolution to 500x160 as ordered by The Wizzard ;_; and requested by other forum users.

Have fun making them! ^_^

Queen Of The Unseen CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 01:17 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizzard
    pop-up on the siggy O_o?? ... now, explain this ...

and animated sigs ... for now, we can't upload gifs to the galleries ;_; ... I'll suggest to the admins ...
    The "pop-up" siggy was a word i learnt from another forum.Anyways,It is the one that the figure pops out of the siggy (If you don't understand me,I'll give you an example).

I want you to love me
    And hate me too.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Quote Originally Posted by CuteStar
    The "pop-up" siggy was a word i learnt from another forum.Anyways,It is the one that the figure pops out of the siggy (If you don't understand me,I'll give you an example).
    Hm, not quite sure yet ... is it an animated sig tho? ... yeah, an example would be great ^_^

Senior Member bonkers will become famous soon enough bonkers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2005 10:19 AM
    Threads

mm.. how do We donate them ?

Should we just post them here ?
    Siggies By : ~Myself~

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bonkers
    mm.. how do We donate them ?

Should we just post them here ?
    Yes, you just post them, but not here, but in the other thread.
    Link:
    http://animegalleries.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=28486

Member Cervan is on a distinguished road Cervan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 11:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CuteStar
    hes talking about how my signature goes past the normal boundarys

this is a bunnie coppie and paste him into your signature to help him dance to world domination!

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Grah.

Question - Are they to specific people, or just in general?

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    Grah.

Question - Are they to specific people, or just in general?
    As you prefer. We just want it anime related, you can play with it as you wish. ^_^

Member Fire-Drake is on a distinguished road Fire-Drake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 09:39 PM
    Threads

how do you make a personalised siggie?
    Hey I finnally found my photo shop
    I made this me !!!
    [/img]

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Drake
    how do you make a personalised siggie?
    Search the "Editing Tips and Tutorials" Forum. There are some nifty tutorials how to make a signature. ^_^;;

Junior Member DarkPromise is on a distinguished road DarkPromise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2006 09:19 PM
    Threads

i have a question how big and long can ur siggy be?...or is there really no limit
    We all posses Weaknesses...our duty is to hide them....
    ~Fia~

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

well as posted earlier in the beggining of this Idea...signatures do have a size limit as to how big they can be...

One: the signature can be no larger than 500X160 px

Two:The signature must have "www.animegalleries.net" somewhere visible on it

Three: When posting place the anime that it belongs to..or others wise "fanart"

Four: They can not be rips...as in cropping from a wallpaper and then adding text

Five: Be creative and have FUN!!

there really is no denied signatures aslong as they meet the requirments

[ True*Poet ]

Junior Member DarkPromise is on a distinguished road DarkPromise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2006 09:19 PM
    Threads

hey thanx
    We all posses Weaknesses...our duty is to hide them....
    ~Fia~

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i wanted to know; what do you guys use the siggies for and where can we find them?

EDIT: oooOOOooo...
    Last edited by wish_maker; 05-25-2006 at 05:35 PM.
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

All signatures submitted until now can be found here: http://www.animegalleries.net/category/89

The sites are making this sig database, so our users can use them on the forums O_o;;

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    Threads

Aggh!!! Woe-ays me! No animated ones?! Shux. That's my specialty. xD And besides that, I had just gotten adjusted to the larger version of Signature. I'm sure I could still cook up something though.
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

Erm... I'm not that good in non-animated sigs... but I'll give it a go...
    Last edited by Ookie; 08-23-2006 at 05:07 AM.
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 02:12 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Question: Can we make a non-anime sig? Just curious that's all...

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Since animegalleries.net is an anime related gallery we can only accept anime related stuff. Of course games, movies and other stuff are accepted too, but they have to be related with anime.

Classical Pony Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell Photoshop
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Serated PSN ID: Serated Steam ID: Serated13

2 Questions:

1: Is there a file size limit to the signature thmselves?

2: If we want to put them in the galleries, we must have either "AnimeGalleries.com" or "AnimeForums.com" right?

Aside from that, i do know how to do a few very simple animations with ImageReady. EG, my current one has a snow falling animation. When will animated signature be allowed anyway? Or are they just limited to here?

\/CLICK\/

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    2 Questions:

1: Is there a file size limit to the signature thmselves?

2: If we want to put them in the galleries, we must have either "AnimeGalleries.com" or "AnimeForums.com" right?

Aside from that, i do know how to do a few very simple animations with ImageReady. EG, my current one has a snow falling animation. When will animated signature be allowed anyway? Or are they just limited to here?
    1. Hmm ... no ... there is no limit to the image size, but is prefered they don't exceed 500kB, mostly because of users with slower internet speed.

2. Actually no ... I only accept "animegalleries.net", since we are hosting them on AG.

Currently we have GIF support on AnimeForum only, but we are working to enable it on AnimeGalleries too, more specificly on the next update. We still don't know when will this happen though. I will post the news when that will happen, don't worry about that, but for now we are limited to PNGs and JPGs only.

Junior Member darken_eyes is on a distinguished road darken_eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2007 04:47 PM
    Threads

i a question????

does anyone know any good sites that i can make sweet siggys from

im gettin board with mybannermake.com
    **My ^__^ R Darkened So I can't See the Pain of the World**

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information