AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: the meaning of love?

Member umi-chan is on a distinguished road umi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2005 01:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up the meaning of love?

hmm, ok from looking at another thread and from a discussion i once had in school that went un finished, what do u people think is real love? nowa days i think its mostly just lust, nothing real. Persoanlly i think that real love is when u care so much for them that you will sacrafice anything for them, no matter what happens, whether u fight or something if u love them u'll do anything for them. But then again i am wierd like that...

"If only tears could bring you back to me..."
    My Family :
    Father: hkk
    younger sister: crazycheezygirl

'it may be small and broken, but still good'! lol

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

nah, your correct...thats what is mainly love is about..in my opinoin. To so anything for that person, and have something that attracts you together. Even tho theres some arguemesnts, there's always a good chance that you'll be together still. Plus whats love without the problems?

Not sure if that makes any sense, but love is just a word that is hard to describe for me. ^^; But i tried none the less.

Member umi-chan is on a distinguished road umi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2005 01:19 AM
    Threads

it makes alot of sense and i agree, besides love, real love, applies to any relationship

"If only tears could bring you back to me..."
    My Family :
    Father: hkk
    younger sister: crazycheezygirl

'it may be small and broken, but still good'! lol

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

yea, n beside doing n sacrificing everything, when u love someone u don't really need any payback

Senior Member Knife_Messiah is on a distinguished road Knife_Messiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 01:36 PM
    Threads

Nope! Love is an illusion. Its a chemical reaction in the brain that forces you to be attracted to the opposite gender...(or same if youre gay).

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

I agree with knife Love is just an excuse to frell! Mabey love is real... I don't know... If I would do anything for someone I gguess you could call it love I'll call it insanity...

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Member Deathadder3832 is an unknown quantity at this point Deathadder3832's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 06:51 PM
    Threads

Yep, love = chemicals. At least from what I see y'all are talkin about. The boyfriend/girlfriend love that is. Now, as far as my friends go, I love them. That same sacrificial, no requirement kind y'all are talkin about.
    Vampyre_Requiem is currently Alive.... Sorta.... He is a zombie/vampire after all...
    Omg!!! Cute kittyyyyy!!! Cute fat rolling kitty!!!!

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=20404

Is one of the many Love topics.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information