AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Land of the blindfolded, Anyone read it?

Drama Queen mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7 is infamous around these parts mini-Mimiru7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2006 06:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Land of the blindfolded, Anyone read it?

I'd like to know if anyone besides me and my sis (known here as SS224) read Land of the Blindfolded.

I love the manga and was looking forward to talking with someone who also enjoys the manga.

Feel free to say what you wish about it, but if you don't like it then don't post multiple times about how much it sucks. -_- it gets old alright.

Anyways, if you like the manga then who are your favorite couples? Favorite characters? Is "seeing" the past or the future cooler? ^_^
    Last edited by mini-Mimiru7; 08-07-2005 at 05:19 PM. Reason: *SS224 = Sailor Saturn224

Sister: Shougo Amakousa
    Sister: Sailor Saturn 224

I need new family. If you wanna be parta my family feel free to join. Just PM me and ask. ^_^

Thankyou sooo much for the signature shougo amakousa! You're the coolest!

Closed Thread

Thread Information