AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What Would I Like...?

Member anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 11:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What Would I Like...?

Hi, I'm new to this, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right??? But I guess there has to be a first time for everyone. Anyway... My question is if I like the following Animes what else would I like?
    • HELLSING
    • COWBOY BEBOP
    • GHOST IN THE SHELL
    • SAMURAI CHAMPLOO
    • VAMPIRE HUNTER D
    • BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE
    I have also been told that Wolf's Rain is worth buying? These are really the only Animes that I like at the moment, because I find it hard to get my hands on many. I am very egar and I do believe that I will catch on quickly to all of this, I just need some help from other Anime fans on what I would like. It might also help to say that I don't like: DBZ, Pokemon, Sailormoon, or any Animes like them. I LOVE THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS TOO!!! I'll thank everyone in advance, THANKYOU!

( BTW, this is like the fourth time I've posted this thread. There all over the place, I just hope it works this time!!!)
    You must pay close attention. Watch as Integral fairs in battle… Integral tore through her own throat. She shed her own blood and chose to fight for her life. Giving in is what kills people. When you refuse to surrender with all your heart only then do you descend your humanity. Even in the face of death never give up! That is the strength of our master…

Alucard - Master of Monster

Member Sand_Whale is on a distinguished road Sand_Whale's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 05:04 PM
    Threads

a few that you may enjoy.

Gunslinger girl

Slayers

X

Trigun

Ranma 1/2

Ghost in the shell- Stand alone complex

Black blood brothers

Member anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 11:31 PM
    Threads

Thanks, I'll check them out!!
    You must pay close attention. Watch as Integral fairs in battle… Integral tore through her own throat. She shed her own blood and chose to fight for her life. Giving in is what kills people. When you refuse to surrender with all your heart only then do you descend your humanity. Even in the face of death never give up! That is the strength of our master…

Alucard - Master of Monster

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Bean Bandit closed your other thread that was exactly like this, so why re-open if you know it's not wanted?

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Black Lagoon

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Trinity Blood
    Paranoia Agent
    Bubblegum Crisis

Closed Thread

Thread Information