AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Whose your favorite Sailor Moon character??

Junior Member tuxedo mask 368655 is infamous around these parts tuxedo mask 368655's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink my favorite sailor moon character

Tuxedo Mask is my favorite character! He is too hott and so fine to say he is a cartoon!!!
    Last edited by tuxedo mask 368655; 03-25-2007 at 03:48 PM.

Member ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2007 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: [IMG]http://i55.pho

saturn and sailormoon

they are cute

Junior Member nanchant is on a distinguished road nanchant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 10:26 PM
    Threads

Hey, don't you think that Tuxedo is sexy? >_<
    Just joking, he is cute, not sexy. )

Myrra's stalker. Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 08:10 PM
    Threads

My favorite Salior Scout would have to be Rei Hino aka Sailor Mars because she's such a strong woman but at the same time she's very friendly.

Credit goes to PhoenixChan*~ for this set.

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

I love me some outer Sailor Scouts period. My favorite was Saturn for a while, but eventually the love for all the outers just blended together.

<_< And I was actually never attracted to Tuxedo Mask. I loved me some Negaverse villains though. Malachite was my favorite. It's really sad that he ended up dying, and then after he died, Molly just kinda faded from the show. :<

My boys are indeed love!

- [Screenshots by Ort] -
    http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...nshots_by_ort/
    ^ because I don't know how to link otherwise.

Junior Member mintygirl is on a distinguished road mintygirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 02:16 PM
    Threads

Cool

Mine has always been sailor Jupiter
    ~*Minty*~

Junior Member Master85 is on a distinguished road Master85's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 02:43 AM
    Threads

Every Senshi is something special.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Mine is Sailor Neptune.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Sailor Mars. xP
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 08:33 AM
    Threads

I got to stick with Sailor Mercury...

The fog that blurs almost every enemy.
    The 'brain' of the group. :x

hehehe...
    Last edited by Nameles84; 04-27-2007 at 05:47 AM.

Senior Member Bunny Tsuki is on a distinguished road Bunny Tsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

Mine has to be Sailor Moon. Though I love all the senshi, Moon and I are alot alike. But I would have to say more of her manga self than anime.
    Other than that, I would say Neptune cause we are both artistic.
    I am the hope of the future, the one people look up to. I know what it is like to lose everything to save everything. I am Sailor Cosmos.

*Bunny Tsuki/Sailor Moon of Crystal Intentions*

Family in journal

Made by my artistic older sis Sumomo1

Member yamichik is on a distinguished road yamichik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

Wow, Sailor Moon, that was a while ago when I used to still see that on TV.

I always liked Sailor Venus because I thought she had the cutest outfit, LoL. But I like them all. Girl Power!!!
    *~ Don't judge me if you don't know me ~*

*~ Give me face ~*

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Not Sailor moon: She was portrayed as to much of a blonde.
    Not Mars: I'm sorry but..she was just to smart..
    Not Venus: She didn't have anything special to her..She was an actress..playing Sailor Venus..then in reality she..WAS sailor Venus O.O?
    Not Pluto: She seemed to old and serious
    Not Uranus and what was it..Neptune? They seemed to be Lesbians..i was watching Sailor moon at the age of..7-9 It kinda freaked me out..

So I'd have to say Saturn(She seems kinda quite and shy i like that)
    And Mars (I like her hair)
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Junior Member XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

My favorite Sailor Moon Characters where as follows
    1) Luna
    2) Mars - Hino Rei
    3) Saturn - Tomoe Hotaru
    4) Mercury - Mizuno Ami

I am ~Masquerade Of The Night~ On Gaiaonline.com

Senior Member Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 12:34 PM
    Threads

Wink Noemi favorite sailor scout

My favorite sailor scout is Saior Saturn. She is alot like me she is dark, hardly has any friends and is mysterious, and is quiet.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

Default hmm I would say..

Sailor Venus, mainly because thats my faverite planet and all, I don't really watch the show like I use to when I was little but yea...I would say Sailor Venus

~XxX♥Keoko♥XxX

Junior Member Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn is my favorite... But in the manga I like Rei Hino just as much...
    "The steady beat of the rain against my shoulders falls in line with the steady beat of my heart against my chest... While thinking of you, I cannot wipe away these forever falling tears that always burn deep within my soul..."

Junior Member PrincessShivey is on a distinguished road PrincessShivey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2007 06:14 PM
    Threads

Wink

Sailor moon has always been my favourite as I can relate with her dizzyness, her love of food and her shortish temper ^_^

Member ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:26 AM
    Threads

My fav chars are the outter Sailor Senshi! They rule! They're more collected in battle and they don't make stupid mistakes like the other Sailor senshi do (no offense guys). Though out of the outter Sailor senshi my most most fav senshi is Sailor Saturn!! She's sooo cute and she's such a powerful senshi!

Junior Member Rickie is on a distinguished road Rickie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

Sailor Uranus

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2014 04:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink Nanne Grönvall

Sailor Saturn is mine.

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Luna, the cat. bcuz she was smart and i like cats

Junior Member Maggie Chan is on a distinguished road Maggie Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 09:42 PM
    Threads

I love Sailor Uranus so much. She is strong, beautiful and so hot. When she like a man, she is very elegant and when she in sailor dress, she is also graceful. And I desire to become a girl like Sailor Uranus. And Sailor Jupiter said that she admired Tenno Haruka in an exp in anime.
    Of course, I love sailors in anime, in manga their personality was not clear.
    So one more time, I love Sailor Uranus so much, and I hoped to see some exp about her and Sailor Neptune. They are very cute together

Junior Member darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 03:23 PM
    In my dreams where im powerful, in control n hangin out wit ma ninja's
    Threads

sailor mars shes fab or sailor venus
    naruto the best ninja out there - belive it.

Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid i'll take over.

Senior Member CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2008 02:19 PM
    Threads

sailor moon and sailor jupiter
    Don't Give Up, Love does Miracles ...

You Can Be Whatever You want to Be ...
    You Can Dream 4 Free ...
    You can Fly if You Wish ...
    If You can Dream ...
    the Wish We upon a Star ...
    is commin True ...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information