AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: You're The Person

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink

I guess you could say i am a violent, unusually tall, athletic, and boy crazy
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Senior Member Halio is on a distinguished road Halio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

I am quite lonley and an artist I draw lots of bloody things people think I am a vampyre becuse I drink blood.

Help save the planet.
    RECYCLE!

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

im usually shy at first but i have a hidden personality that only my buddies and my sisters know about.

im really diffrent from people >.> i draw alot and listen to music alot i am also nocturnal
    Derp.

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

Good question. I'm the person that sits in the back or the front of the room- as far away from people as I can get. I'm quiet. I don't like to talk. I don't trust people, which is quite sad. I don't tell my friends things, but I'm extremely loyal... I scare people. My friends say 'If I didn't know you before you stopped smiling, I would find you intimidating...' Also, I'm too mature. I can't stand people who act like they're 3. I'm very sarcastic. And according to some people I'm emotionless. When I'm angry or upset, I don't let it show.

And, sadly, I'm not romantic at all. Growing up I always thought that I could live my life without love, and I still think that. It's not important to me, not yet at least.

Yes, I jumped around a lot, but I can't be bothered to fix it.
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Hm .. what else.

I'm a very quick learner. I pick up on things pretty fast, and it doesn't matter whether I put my mind into it or not. Say someone practiced 5 hours a week, trying to learn something. In the amount of time it took them to learn that, it would only take me about 2 hours a week.

But I don't really put my mind into things I don't care about (but then again, who does? O.o). But I manage to learn it as fast as someone who was actually dedicated. It doesn't sound too fair, but that's just the way I work. =\

Junior Member PredatorV2 is on a distinguished road PredatorV2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2005 02:51 PM
    Threads

im new to the site, 14, male, baltimore( was i suposed 2 add that? oh well)
    im a lazy slacker who does some death defying stunts when it comes to gettin things done. i once had to write an essay for english, had 4 days, did it the class period before it T_T.

and i like to go fishin sometimes, but i usually stay at home and play with my legos.

Thanks to my boy xiao xiao for the killer sig

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

Im a person that loves to talk to people who don't like to talk. I love to play volleyball and Flag Football. I get mad when things don't go my way sometimes. When people are right and i know im wrong i wont admit to it. I know im very ignorant. But Im VERY caring to children. Like my little cousins.

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm the person who hides behind what ever's handy, I don't want anyone to get to know me because the closer they get the more they hurt, I'm the person who's ready to die but not ready to live. I'm the person whose cutting away pain but only causing more, I'm the person whose useless to everyone and everything, But I'm the person who loves to write, who loves to read, and who loves to listen but hates to be told. I'm the person you know, but I'm still a stranger.

Senior Member Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 03:09 AM
    Threads

I'm a guy who thinks outside the box, someone who applies random-ness to thoughts and actions, and most of the time I'll get ya to crack a smile :] I'm pretty laid back, and not one who's really quick to anger. My mind likes to wander into all sorts of places, and
    makes for some very interesting questions and ideas :] The more you know me, the more you'll like me! I kinda grow on ya
    A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, but a name like "Stink Blossom" would make you think twice about smelling it...

Member of special taskforce A.S.I.A.N, an elite group dedicated to spreading the Asian infulence and awareness across the globe-If you haven't noticed us yet, then we are doing our job

If you want join the cause, copy & paste the green text above and join the fight!

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm the person you love to hate and hate to love I'm the person who hates people and hates crowds, I hate ignorance and I hate talking about almost everything they talk about in the halls. I like pain, I like to watch others suffer(only when they deserve it), I can't help it I'm just sadistic like that. I'm very vendictive and I have many disorders such as Paranoia, Obsessive comulsive disorder, Schizophrenia, Depression, (Some other word that I forgot but it means that I withdraw into myself as much as possible and sometimes loose myself in myself.) I am the person who hates herself so much you wouldn't believe it. I hate myself and I hate you.(Quote from Seether) I'm the person who bleeds for love, pain, pleasure, and so many more reasons. I'm the person who wants to escape everything, But I'm also the person who's hopelessly in love with someone she shouldn't be...

(I like this thread, it's quiet entertaining.)

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation blondy is on a distinguished road blondy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 07:51 PM
    Threads

i am a punk rock skater chick. i love skatebordeing and i just started playing the drums. thats pretty much it haha.

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

I'm a person who doesn't like to talk very much; i'm shy no matter what, and no one can change that pretty much.

I speak my mind alot, so most people take me as a rude person who doesn't like people. But, it's the truth when I'm outside of my house...kinda. =/ I'll be nice at times, if the person I think actually deserves it.

I'm a person who wears alot of black, but I do where other colors of clothing...just not often. Some people seem a little nervous around me for wearing those colors, and some people suck up to me for it. And then there are others who think I'm a prostitute for wearing clothes like that...! o_o;

I'm a pretty good artist and writer, but I mainly like to type more then write. I'll draw just about anything if it interests me.
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Wow you're all 90% like i thought you would be, I'm awesome. I talk up a storm most of the time and have strong opinions. I don't have any flaws because I'm perfekt but i am honest a little to honest if you get my meaning. If you're wrong i have no qualms about telling you so.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 09-12-2005 at 08:37 PM.

Senior Member mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 05:05 PM
    Threads

I am the type of person who tkes what he does very seriously. I am just a simple guy. I do what I can to improve life general.
    Master Cane
    Master of the Wu-Tang Sword Style
    Master of the 36 Chambers
    Master of Saolin Shadow Boxing

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

If you guys want to know me well. I am nice, creative, cold-hearted, and full of compliments. Seemly I am a rival to Tatsuya (Ryusuke) it is been years that we are also good friends as ever but there are times I don't want him as my boyfriend. ^^;; I am an anime music lover who is interests of Gundams and Full Slam Dunk. I'd always used to drink coffee a lot of times because I am a workaholic. I am can be also a good friend who can helping other people. I dislike stupid questions about my real identity. You can describe me as sincere person as well. Since back then I was the one who defeat Tatsuya in fight topic last year when I was cold-hearted fighter, nevertheless I can be also serious in fight topics.

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Of Shadows... Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 08:38 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You can sum me up in 3 words: Pessimist, Procrastinator & Permanently Peeved. (Ok, 4 words ) Eh, but I don't tend to show it. Usually wear a mask of 'I'm Fine' on my face...
    Shall return in one week

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

I'm the one who doesn't fit into a particular box. I am neither a prep nor a goth. I fall in between the cracks. I'm quiet, yet polite. If you know me, or if I want to get to know you, I can be very talkative and friendly. Woe to the people who piss me off, for the fire of my wrath is great. I am an optimist and a Christian, yet I am into dark and macabre things. Most people who don't know me think I'm very innocent, they find out the truth when they get to know me better. I'm into J-rock, heavy metal, and techno mostly. I thrive on anime, and have lived soley on Pocky whilst at anime conventions so I could have more money to buy things.

I am indeed a romantic....much as I hate to admit it. I don't like some of the really sappy stuff, but the rest is all good.

I don't like homophobes, shallow people, arrogant people, immature people, and stupid people in general. Everyone else is A. O.K. with me. ^_^

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

I'm shy with new people, quite, nice, violent,I hate sports, I like video games, internet, T.V, I like the colors black, blue purple and red, I like punk, metal, and rock music, I hate school, and I'm a girl with brown hair, blue eyes. If you want to know my real name pm me and ask.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

I am a quiet and shy girl. I'm the kind that gets picked on because I don't know what to say. But I'm ok as long as they leave me alone. I'm not depressed. I am kinda happy. I can be very annoying among my friends ^^,

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Well, I'm quiet because I don't feel I need to talk about bullcrap all the time. I have friends, but they're annoying. I'm greedy, selfish, lazy, and slow. And even though I'm a loser, by social standards, no one gives me crap.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

I See You Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 06:26 PM
    Looking for a place to stay since the gates of Oblivion opened on tuesday
    Threads

I.....am a follower. And a people pleaser. I'm sort of like Shinji from Evangelion, but not that bad. Uhhhhh, oh yeah, I'm kinda a perv. I stare at women a lot, matbe to much.......or not, whatever. I'm nice about it though, I don't let them know I stare. Maybe I've said to much......
    Last edited by Demondaze; 12-20-2005 at 06:00 PM.
    We are each our own devil, and we make this world our Hell
    If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I'm Lucy, 22 and basically I tend to alternate between hyper, depressed and normal. Usually around people I'm very happy, but have a bad tendency to flirt. I play the clarinet and am studying to become a clarinet or school teacher

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool call me Daisuke

Lorenzo
    very smart, cool and athletic at the same time
    Little info about myself: I'm usually happy and I like to draw.
    If you want more info about me, Pm me.
    I guess you can say that I have a personality of Daisuke.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 12-20-2005 at 06:32 PM. Reason: needs more info
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

15, can be a little blunt,mean (watever you like to call it) at times. i speak my mind a really dont care what other think of me. it doesnt matter what you think because i know who i am. im stubborn and sometimes very sarcastic.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

if you dont like me i realy dont care
    if everyone kills themselves tomarrow the world would still be here
    if im sleeping you cant wake me up ..... zzzzzzzzz
    always hear music in the background of my dreams .. weird
    cant spell
    funny stuff is cool but i think a good shotgun in the face is classic
    music controles my brain
    think too much
    always bored but always have stuff to do
    black & white are nice but grey rules
    animals rule ... humans drule

head banging punk loving classical old school dude who thinks love is a drug and hate is a pill that frees the spirit

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Closed Thread

Thread Information