AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The best Super Mario game.

The Scarlet Letterman Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Super Mario RPG. To this date, the only SMB game I can play and not get frustrated with. Yes, I admit it... I find all of the SMB games to be pretty hard. Does that make me an inferior gamer? -_-

Also, Super Mario Kart 64. =D
    Hello, all you boys and girls,
    I'd like to take you to the inside world.
    It's quite an irregular place to be,
    But never fear, you're safe with me.

...Well, maybe.

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

hmmmm.....
    well super mario RPG suxors peoples boxors..
    go with Super Mario 3
    ^done by Nespa^

Junior Member Plant Alchemist is on a distinguished road Plant Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2005 01:08 PM
    In a dark corner where no one can find me.
    Threads

I love the Mario Kart games!!
    (\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <) The bunny will rule all!!
    www.Xanga.com/ShadowAlchemist15

Senior Member Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

All the mario games in my opinion any ways is the the longest lasting and most origanial game seires there is
    The further you go into the light, the longer your shadow becomes

Senior Member colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 04:58 PM
    Threads

super mario world all the way. that was i think the first one where you get to see and play with yoshi

Junior Member DementorMacBeth is on a distinguished road DementorMacBeth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 07:50 PM
    Threads

I had trhe chance to play all the SMB platform title in quick succession. I like SMB 3 the best. SMB 2 was crazy though.

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    I think Super Mario World for the SNES. To my opinion, that is the best SNES game too.
    Though question cause mario is one of the greatest that help the game industry back in the day!! I guess I like Ever Mario game including Lugia, Princess, my boy Toad!!!
    Last edited by Regex; 03-12-2006 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Removed a useless image

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

I have to say Super Mario Strikers. It's one of the good party games I've evered played.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Super Mario RPG is the best Mario game in existence.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Many people, even today, think that Super Mario Bros. is one of the best games ever, not only as a mario game, but as a game in general. I've seen countless Top 100s and Top 10s with that game at #1, beating my favorite game FF7 almost everytime as well. But, my favorite was Super Mario World for SNES. The game was just awesome. At the time, it was one of the longest games you could play, that had an actual story to it, and remain fun. The childish game even stays fun for me even today, having so many things to do in the game that you could never put the controller down. So yeah, that is definetly my favorite, and is listed as the best Mario game in my book. I didn't care for SMB 3 too much, not sure why though. I mean it was good, but eh, not as good as SMW.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

the best super mario game would have to be super mario 64
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I like the original super mario for Nintendo, that was fun, But I also like the Super Mario for the Nintendo 64, that one rocked.

Member VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2007 11:55 AM
    Threads

Ok, Super Mario World is a good game. I won't argue that, but it pales to Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. Revolutionized the gaming world. It freakin made it. Not to mention that the game goes on forever. Yea you beat it, but no we are going to go and screw it up so you can keep playing. No other game can do that. Plus, it had Duck Hunt.

Super Mario Bros. For the win

Junior Member winddragon is on a distinguished road winddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 03:50 PM
    Threads

Talking best mario

I think that the best mario game would have to be either mario RPG or paper mario.

Senior Member Blade08 will become famous soon enough Blade08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

Super Mario was the best
    If you give in you might as well DIE!!!

Igit GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 06:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken
    Super Mario RPG is the best Mario game in existence.
    Damn straight

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

the best super mario game in my opinion is super mario world 3. (the one when he could fly with fox tail)
    i like the new one for gba.
    however i like the original 'mario' in donkey kong for the gb. i still got it and it is fun to play.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information