AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What would be your paradise?

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

Default What would be your paradise?

"Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty". (Awsome song).
    Hey, what is everyone's idea of their paradise city? Mine would be were people could talk, and not fight or yell. There would be an endless supply of marshmellows, and there would be no "diet people" to worry about fat. We would all dance in the planes of Africa daily. We would not have to worry about death, and we would not get old. We would stay young forever. Everyone would be your friend, even if you just met them. That would be my paradise city.

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

mine would be where nobody was around me and there is beautiful sparky water floating clouds pretty flowers and of course green grass and i would have a short sweet simple life of green beauty engulfing my eyes
    Last edited by Sweet Lucidity; 08-02-2005 at 04:12 PM.
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: NeؤKnghtwlf
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

My paradise would be to live forever without dying. And to have peace and happiness eternity.
    And I could do anything I want. To travel to different places, and also I could fly, it will be a much better life if I could fly. And people could eat how much they want, without getting fat.
    And I would called my paradise "Lotus Paradise". The paradise of eternity.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm...mine paradise city would have to be a place where it is peaceful and you have no worries. Plus i want it to be in the sky, yea yea, a lot of people turn to the sky as a place of dreams. i just like it because i never did touch a cloud before, or flew through it by myself. Anyways, my paradise city is a place of peace, of the sky, and carefree, since im somewhat carefree. =3

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

mine one be a beach with sparkling water and the guy of my life and friends by my side.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

mine would be this world in anime

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

mine would be a beach with sparkling water and the guy of my life and all of our friends together watching the waves and birds.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

hmmm.. maybe i would also concider the life of ice where i snows every day and my whole world glistens...ohh and it would only be me!!!...and the animals
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: NeؤKnghtwlf
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My paradise would be in a sunny place, with all my friends (inclusive bf). We would have a house near the beach, we could all surf on the water (no sharks involved, and no one would drown), get ourself a nice tan, spicy food all day, ice-cream, milkshake, coconut milk...and mango! Yummi! ^_^
    Oh, no bugs either. And everything would be for free, nice people all around (or not at the private beach...hehe...), and cute animals! Like koala bears or something in the trees! And just love and peace (kind of a hippie-style...), that's my paradise!!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

My paradise would be a place where i can be free to do what i want and where i have all the manga and anime in the world and can watch it anytime on my loverly big screen tv XD and i would be surrounded by the people i care for most. that, would be my paradise.

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Where I live forever, with eternal youth. On a giant beach, with a big mansion on it, on an island in the middle of nowhere, with an endless supply of food and booze, and without having to worry about fat, you always stay perfectly fit and built. And, (the most important part) the entire island is populated with really hot bikini wearing chicks. Of course, this island isn't very big, maybe 1 mile x 1.5 miles, so maybe 375 really hot chicks, and me!

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

My paradise would have free delisus(sp)food, I'd be surounded by the people I care most about, and A beach front view.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

A private island with an unlimited supply of food, the people i care about, beaches, and a giant waterfall

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

My paradise is a place where everyone is equal and everyone is happy.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2016 02:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My paradise would be up in the clouds. People would be care free, and there would be no need for violence or crimes. For we would have an endless supply of free food and water. We needn't be selfconscious about our appearance, because it wouldn't matter what you look like. We wouldn't be afraid of death, for we would die happy and joyous while surrounded by friends and family.

/ caught up with the fact that life will be dark
    but can we handle being kids? /

x

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

my paradise would be me being alone at a nice water fall deep in some creepy azz woods unless i want some one there by me

Member Yukiyo_Hanayo is on a distinguished road Yukiyo_Hanayo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2005 04:15 AM
    Threads

My paradise would be if the world was made out of BISCUITS!!! and the water was chocolate milkshake and it was just me and my friends and we could play video games allday and watch anime and of course eat biscuits.......but then after a while things would start to dissappear because we would have eaten it sooooooo it would have to be that when you take a bite the biscuit would grow back!

Yukiyo Hanayo

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

Mine would be In a big castle with only hot guys serving me! They feed me with grapes, give me chocolate and calls me sweetheart! T_T thats my paradise!
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information