AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Chaotic ways to make life fun.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Those are pretty chaotic. o_o;

Have a bunch of friends from machine shop class weld all the doors shut in the school.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rageling
    You know way too many bathroom pranks, but they were good.
    i just have an overactive imagination... its a curse AND a gift!

Master of Seppuku EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:04 PM
    Takin' down Plagas, one Ganados at a time...
    Threads

openly talk about sexuality to any 1 who asks you "can i help you"
    make animal noises every time some 1 asks you "are you looking for something in particular?"
    ask a clerk about every known detail of any random object (make it last at LEAST 10 minutes) and then say "ooo... sry, i dont really think i need such a useless corkscrew..." and walk away

I did them all, and it was so funny! When I did the third one, the clerk gave me the dirtiest look when I walked away!!! I could tell he wanted to kill me...

My Family
    Father: therebel
    Somewhat Sane Younger Brother: Junior
    Twin Sister: just_a_girl
    Eternally Confused Sister: Chibi Rae-Chan
    Best Friend: Vegito
    homunculus cousin: mew sango
    (\_/)
    (=_=)
    (> <)
    This is Evil Bunny. Copy Evil Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. His Ninja Army demands it.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzy
    Akuni you are so idle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuni
    yes very actually....
    I agree with Shizzy!! very idle thread.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by EternaDragoon
    I did them all, and it was so funny! When I did the third one, the clerk gave me the dirtiest look when I walked away!!! I could tell he wanted to kill me...
    glad u enjoyed em! yeah... dont use the third 1 TOO often... it CAN cause homicide... the 2 first 1's are alot more fun anyways

Closed Thread

Thread Information