AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chaotic ways to make life fun.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Awesomeness! =p these rock!! Me go try some later.

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

lol

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I have a way to confuse people.
    when you walk into an elevator don't turn around whemn you get in. Face the back of it,.
    it confuses so many people.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This guy tried this while I was in there and everyone was staring at him like, "uh...ok then" and "WTF?!!" The elevator was about to close and he ran to the back and started talking to himself. then when we were at the ground i was like the last person to come off and screamed,"FINALLY! GOD SOME ALONE TIME WITH ELLY!!" Everyone near-by who heard him totally gave wierd looks. I was like,"Elly??wierdness..."
    lol

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm...anyohter on is to stand at the ATM and when the money comes out scream
    "OMG I won again, 3rd time this week"

sig made by me

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Carry an empty bag around, and every once in a while glance around with a shifty expression, open it, and stare into it for a second, then close it fast, and look around really fast, then just stand normally again.
    do this around a few people, it's funny.

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

Go into a library and read a book really loud.
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

move your desk into the elevator and everytime the door opens ask "may I help you"

sig made by me

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

well i do this stuff alot
    so

1. run over to a employee and yell ~ I need and adult i need and adult ~
    rush them to the toy section and ask them why they are following you~
    then pull down your pants and
    run away from them yelling ~rape rape ~

2 load carts and stratigecly ditch them in areas bloking alise off
    best to have someone there holding the cart ....
    let people in but not out
    see how many you trap

3 ranomdly throw things over into other isles
    and listen for a ~ WHAT THE ~

4 take a thong or other provocitive langeire put them on and take off all other close walk to the pharmacy and scream ~ i need my medycinecs

5. tackle the greeters
    if in wheel chair sit on lap and soll around in it say :: wee it must be so fun to be crippled ~~

6 walk up to a fmployee and steal theree badge and putin in your pants

7 walk up to an employee and then ask if you can steal this ~ hold something behind your back and run away ~
    if the catch you reveale a free magianzine ~ like home or auto sale ~

8 tackle friends over counters in jemlry department and ask for a wedding ring for you both

9 take loads of ammo to the counter after inpecting all otu it and placeing on the counter look at the cashier and say
    ~ we are having a party at work ~

10... drag a employee around on the floor then hang them from there vest up on a side of an isle then have little blind folded kids hit them with a bats

11 steal a sucurity golf cart and procided to do doungh nuts and laugh at the irony in stealing a "" cops "" car and do dough nuts
    then ditch it in the home inprove ment and run away
    fast
    unless fat suicrity guard
    then walk .....
    there are probly still were you stole it from

yes i have done all this before
    yes i was fined
    yes i am banned from most wal marts near me
    yes i don't care

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

Go to walmart, trn on all the toys taht talk, and start yelling. I hear them. THe voices. AHHHH XD
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

if you have a twin. tell em you forgot their B-day

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

*sigh* i think it would be cool to have a twin..but scary.O_o

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Master of Seppuku EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:04 PM
    Takin' down Plagas, one Ganados at a time...
    Threads

1. Stop in the middle of a bunch of people, drop to the floor, and roll around screaming "I'm one fire, I'm burning!!! GOD HELP ME THE PAIN!!!"

2. ((Done outside where there are a good amount of people, and works best if done with more than one person)) Stare up at the sky as if you see something interesting, wierd, or scary. Usually people will start to stare with you. If anyone asks what you're looking at, look at them stupidly and say "Don't you see that?" then point randomly.

3. ((In the bathroom)) Go into a stall and lock it. Get out from underneath and when someone comes in act like you have to go REALLY BAD but you're waiting on line. If they ask you why you don't just use another stall say "But I have to use THIS one," in a really creepy voice.

4. Walk around in a toga and speak to the helper people in Latin. Even if it's just one phrase you looked up on the internet, it'll do. When they respond, act really outraged and yell "Stercus tauri!!!" and stomp around pointing at random people.

5. Act like you're in a chessy Godzilla flick and speak like your words don't line up with your mouth. Talk like that to everyone you see. Scream and point upwards when you see a Wal-Mart helper.

((I've done all of these with my friends. You don't know how funny they can be, especially the first two! ^_^))

My Family
    Father: therebel
    Somewhat Sane Younger Brother: Junior
    Twin Sister: just_a_girl
    Eternally Confused Sister: Chibi Rae-Chan
    Best Friend: Vegito
    homunculus cousin: mew sango
    (\_/)
    (=_=)
    (> <)
    This is Evil Bunny. Copy Evil Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. His Ninja Army demands it.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

#1- poke everyone in sight

#2- kill everyone in sight
    #3- Throw pencils at the school cealing (( most of the time they stay))
    #4- take all the toilet paper in the bathrooms and throw it away.
    #5- be yourself

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Akuni you are so idle...

Thanks Jose!!

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

if you golf ... after you hit the ball scream and rant do this after evry hit and if nobody does any thing go to the people and demand the removal of all plants saying they keep stealing you ball and that your damn sure that they are magnets that pull the ball toward them
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by EternaDragoon

3. ((In the bathroom)) Go into a stall and lock it. Get out from underneath and when someone comes in act like you have to go REALLY BAD but you're waiting on line. If they ask you why you don't just use another stall say "But I have to use THIS one," in a really creepy voice.
    ....I'm trying that the next time I'm in a public restroom! *evil grin*

*Warning: Not recommended unless you want to have the chance of getting kicked out of a store* 1. At a store that has the carts for elderly people, start riding around in them. If people who work at the store ask you to get off or ask you to leave, look around and act like a retard, pretending you don't know what's goin on.

2. Grab a shopping cart and begin to fill it up with random things, though the smaller they are and the more random they are, the better. After filling the cart, just leave it in the middle of the store some place!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Souske Sagara
    well i do this stuff alot
    so

1. run over to a employee and yell ~ I need and adult i need and adult ~
    rush them to the toy section and ask them why they are following you~
    then pull down your pants and
    run away from them yelling ~rape rape ~

2 load carts and stratigecly ditch them in areas bloking alise off
    best to have someone there holding the cart ....
    let people in but not out
    see how many you trap

3 ranomdly throw things over into other isles
    and listen for a ~ WHAT THE ~

4 take a thong or other provocitive langeire put them on and take off all other close walk to the pharmacy and scream ~ i need my medycinecs

5. tackle the greeters
    if in wheel chair sit on lap and soll around in it say :: wee it must be so fun to be crippled ~~

6 walk up to a fmployee and steal theree badge and putin in your pants

7 walk up to an employee and then ask if you can steal this ~ hold something behind your back and run away ~
    if the catch you reveale a free magianzine ~ like home or auto sale ~

8 tackle friends over counters in jemlry department and ask for a wedding ring for you both

9 take loads of ammo to the counter after inpecting all otu it and placeing on the counter look at the cashier and say
    ~ we are having a party at work ~

10... drag a employee around on the floor then hang them from there vest up on a side of an isle then have little blind folded kids hit them with a bats

11 steal a sucurity golf cart and procided to do doungh nuts and laugh at the irony in stealing a "" cops "" car and do dough nuts
    then ditch it in the home inprove ment and run away
    fast
    unless fat suicrity guard
    then walk .....
    there are probly still were you stole it from

yes i have done all this before
    yes i was fined
    yes i am banned from most wal marts near me
    yes i don't care
    These are soo awesome....you good....

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzy
    Akuni you are so idle...
    yes very actually....

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Find a wooden fence that has a sidewalk on the oposite end. Drill a whole the size of your eye. Stand in the yard of the fence and start shouting out "Zero!! Zero!! Zero!" very loud. Look through the whole and keep saying it. When you see someon else look through poke them in the eye! haha then start saying "One!! One!! One!!" keep counting up people as you poke them in the eyeball.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

at your school's bathrooms, some of the toilets have a cover you can remove, if this is the case, your ready to make 1 hell of a booby-trap!

Step 1. remove lid
    Step 2. remove the small flexible tube from the bigger tube
    Step 3. place the small flexible tube on the edge pointed towards the persons crotch
    Step 4. place the cover back on so that the tube sticks out but without beeing visible
    step 5. wait outside the bathroom :P

this 1 is a lil more risky but alot more fun (do on last day before graduation)

wait till some 1 goes to take a crap.
    use the appropriate screwdriver to remove 1 of the panels.
    when the person starts yelling at you, calmly say "at least i didnt take the wall with the toilet paper!"
    Walk out the bathroom. (nice piece for a collection eh?)

at the local mall, steal a few of the "wet floor" signs and relocate to a section with carpeting.

openly talk about sexuality to any 1 who asks you "can i help you"
    make animal noises every time some 1 asks you "are you looking for something in particular?"
    ask a clerk about every known detail of any random object (make it last at LEAST 10 minutes) and then say "ooo... sry, i dont really think i need such a useless corkscrew..." and walk away

im kinda running out of ideas... considering i just made another big post for the elevator thing... ill get back to you guys after some much needed sleep.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meh your contribution counts..man i got in some serious trouble....AWESOME!!!

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akuni
    Meh your contribution counts..man i got in some serious trouble....AWESOME!!!
    its all calculated risks... ive never been cought actually... lucky i guess

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

in walmart open up a games of checkers and start playinging you r self and cuse at your self in thee middle of the walk way saying that you are a worthy opponent and stuff

*FAMILY*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[QUOTE=S_C_L-1]at your school's bathrooms, some of the toilets have a cover you can remove, if this is the case, your ready to make 1 hell of a booby-trap!

Step 1. remove lid
    Step 2. remove the small flexible tube from the bigger tube
    Step 3. place the small flexible tube on the edge pointed towards the persons crotch
    Step 4. place the cover back on so that the tube sticks out but without beeing visible
    step 5. wait outside the bathroom :P

this 1 is a lil more risky but alot more fun (do on last day before graduation)

wait till some 1 goes to take a crap.
    use the appropriate screwdriver to remove 1 of the panels.
    when the person starts yelling at you, calmly say "at least i didnt take the wall with the toilet paper!"
    Walk out the bathroom. (nice piece for a collection eh?)

QUOTE]
    makes me wanna do the saran wrap over the toliet thing at school^^

*FAMILY*

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

You know way too many bathroom pranks, but they were good.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Closed Thread

Thread Information