AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chaotic ways to make life fun.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chaotic ways to make life fun.

I started this so you all can have some fun in your average boring lives........so here goes:

At Wal-Mart....

1. Bring some tomato juice with you and make a trail leading from the women's restrooms.

2. Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

3. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

4. Walk up to an employee and say a 'Code 3 at Housewares' wait and see what happens.

5. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk where the anti-depressants are.

6. Dart around the store suspiciously while humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

7. In the Auto department practice your 'Madonna Look' using different size funnels.

8. When an announcement come over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and yell, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!!"

9. Find your way to the microphone for the loud speaker then say, 'Emergency Meeting at the frozen food section!!'....casually walk by and see how many people show up.

At the Mall...

1. Go into a fitting room and stay for a while then yell very loudly,"HEY! There's no toilet paper in here!!"

2. Hide in a clothing rack and when people start browsing yell, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

3. When an employee asks if you need help, start crying and say, "Why can't these people just leave me alone?"

4. In the elevator, before exiting push all the buttons from the bottom up.

5. When you see someone modelling swim wear, hide near-by and hum the 'Jaws theme'.

6. In the elevator, start faking a panic attack, when someone asks what's wrong...tell them your pet rat escaped from your pocket again.

That's all for now....hope these help XD....Oh one more thing!!!!
    A great tip for your parents.....hehehe

Spill a trail of pencils, pens, paper clips and all from thier desks to the door. Position yourself behind the door and have your self a quick nap. When someone opens the door you instantly have a reason for being on the ground. XD

All hail my Mighty...........erm......>>.....MIGHTINESS!!!! BUAHAHHAHAHHAXD

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

all i can say is just cause as much trouble as possible
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

lol, some of those are pretty good. You must have some time on your hands. O.o

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

Before class starts, plan a certain time and tell everyone. Drop all of your pencils at that time, at the same time.
    My class did it once, but kinda went the wrong way. She wrote detention for everyone, even those who didn't do it. She got so mad.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I DID SOME....didn't get caught though...

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akuni
    9. Find your way to the microphone for the loud speaker then say, 'Emergency Meeting at the frozen food section!!'....casually walk by and see how many people show up.
    ROFL .... haha, that's a good one. XD ... That's something I'd probably do.

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

YOU ARE SOO AWSOME FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

1. in a restrant start making animal nosies and walking bye the people eating then yell you people make me sick you you meat eaters and then run away in tears

2. once i walked around the mall with my friend and we were wearing bunny masks caring one of those big boxes of choloate for fundrasers and with a squeaky yet creepy persuasive voice that is southern ask "Would ya like ta buy soome choolateee??" lol it was great

thats i can think of right now
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

You forgot one good one for Wal Mart tear the security tag off of an item and stick on a passing customer while they are trying to leave.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooh yah good one Ragey! XD Whee!! I love this Thread...YAY sweet lucidity...ok i got one i recently did...

some guys were shoplifting so we went behind the vents and when they took it up my disguised his voice and said, "If you want a good place in heaven you'd better put that back and turn yourselves in"
    They looked around and said, "What would Jesus do?"
    he got super pissed and yelled."To hell if I know put the damn thing down!!" An earthquake happened and i got scared TxT
    but It was funny seeing them stumble out of the store.

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i got another one:
    go into a matress place and take a comforter and make a cozey little bed and sleep in and when they tell you to leave prretend to be a sleep and snore and all that jazz

*FAMILY*

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

lol,These are good ones(if your a thief) first when your at walmart grab a guide book.(anyone)Go to the card section and make sure no one looks and put a card pack in between the pages.Do not put a deck in it or you'll get caught.Then buy it.You don't have to do this so don't get mad at me.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

run through walmart(or anywhere) screaming the world is gonna end and that flaminco dancers are machanical

*FAMILY*

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

You people have far to much time on your hands........
    One of my favorite things to do was dart around Target all stealthy-like (Hard when your 6' 3", but I managed) and if someone sees you, give them are deer-caught-in-the-headlights look, then snap my fingers and run away, leaving them utterly confused. Then there's the hardware store tradition of my own. Go around and press all the 'customer service request' buttons and then run away to the next one.
    I haven't been caught on that yet, but it's been close.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya know i have always wanted to spend the night in super walmart...i am surprised the bums dont sleep in there its open 24-7

*FAMILY*

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

my friends and i do this sorta often. for those of you who hate limited too (or any other store for that matter) go in, find all of the clothes possible in your size, find a dressing room, try all of the clothes on, and trash the dressing room. its more fun if you go back for more and mix match in the most rediculous outfits. then leave quickly and dont look back.

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

Senior Member Joseph Larker is on a distinguished road Joseph Larker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 06:22 PM
    Threads

My brother and I go into Best Buy/Circuit City/Comp USA, etc. and very loudly trashtalk how expensive everything is and how shitty the selection is, and how we can find it for half as much online, (I also sport my newegg.com hat). I also often preach about the wonders of computer building and convince people to go home and look things up before they buy anything... It's also fun to walk by each computer they have on display and rate it out loud. "POS, WAY overpriced, decent, junk, junk, junk, worth more if melted down for materials..."

Then there was the time I laughed at the service representative when he pointed to an eMachine and said "pretty cool, eh?"

Ah, saving the world, one end-user at a time...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like rolling out all the rugs in walmart on the floor

*FAMILY*

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lucidity

YOU ARE SOO AWSOME FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more.

Just had to say it.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here are some for those of you with roommates from hell.

1. While your roommate is out, remove their bedroom door and remount it with the handle on the other side.

2. Sit on the floor as roommate walks in, ask the walls a question then yell "You're all lying to me." then ask the ceiling.

3. While your roommate is out, remove their bedroom door and mail it to their parents.

that's all I can think of right now.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

lmao Im going to try those one day

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Junior Member Night_Kat is on a distinguished road Night_Kat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 03:22 PM
    In a small border town where people smuggle drugs and try to get away with stolen children.Lovely.
    Threads

Default Fun!

Those are fun! I'm gonna try some the next time I got Shopping! Yay for Chaos!
    The only successful way to keep a person silent is only to occupy their lips. Chances are they’ll be stunned for a while and won’t be needing to speak much afterward.
    Hehhehehehehehehehe!

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Err... right, one you couldn't re-mount their door the other way, and you can't mail it to their parents, you'd have to courier it and that's far to costly for a practical joke.

With roommates you do things like this.

Go to the store buy fuzzy handcuffs and a thong, place the thong on their door handle and attach the fuzzy handcuffs to their bed post... wait for them to come home while lying on their bed. When they open the door yell "DAMNIT Didn't you see the THONG!" or "WAIT YOUR TURN GEE."

Fill the sugar container with salt and the salt container with sugar.

Everytime you walk by their room if the door is closed knock if it's not close it.

Everytime you see them pick up the phone, pick it up at the same time and start dialing then yell "MA! Ma! is that you!" into the phone waiting for an answer...

Heh.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

i might try those one day.haha!some of them are funny.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heh...go it to walmart or a grocry store and get a whole bunch of stuff place it on the thing that moves the stuff up to the check out person who controls it with a button and put a bunch of stuff on it and walk away

*FAMILY*

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

This was edited because it couldn't be done without cursing.

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

Closed Thread

Thread Information