I started this so you all can have some fun in your average boring lives........so here goes:
1. Bring some tomato juice with you and make a trail leading from the women's restrooms.
2. Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
3. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
4. Walk up to an employee and say a 'Code 3 at Housewares' wait and see what happens.
5. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk where the anti-depressants are.
6. Dart around the store suspiciously while humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
7. In the Auto department practice your 'Madonna Look' using different size funnels.
8. When an announcement come over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and yell, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!!"
9. Find your way to the microphone for the loud speaker then say, 'Emergency Meeting at the frozen food section!!'....casually walk by and see how many people show up.
At the Mall...
1. Go into a fitting room and stay for a while then yell very loudly,"HEY! There's no toilet paper in here!!"
2. Hide in a clothing rack and when people start browsing yell, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
3. When an employee asks if you need help, start crying and say, "Why can't these people just leave me alone?"
4. In the elevator, before exiting push all the buttons from the bottom up.
5. When you see someone modelling swim wear, hide near-by and hum the 'Jaws theme'.
6. In the elevator, start faking a panic attack, when someone asks what's wrong...tell them your pet rat escaped from your pocket again.
That's all for now....hope these help XD....Oh one more thing!!!!
A great tip for your parents.....hehehe
Spill a trail of pencils, pens, paper clips and all from thier desks to the door. Position yourself behind the door and have your self a quick nap. When someone opens the door you instantly have a reason for being on the ground. XD
All hail my Mighty...........erm......>>.....MIGHTINESS!!!! BUAHAHHAHAHHAXD