AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pay to Chat!!!

Future Chat Admin Hellboy32 is on a distinguished road Hellboy32's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2005 04:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Pay to Chat!!!

Today i find out that you have to buy "tickets" to chat in the room "Misc." Each ticket cost 50 Rupees. You don't get your money back and the ticket last for 2 days. i asked them why they were doing this they say" were doing to get people to post more."

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah it is a good idea.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Are you talking about the chat thing on the chat service? I don't know.. last time I was on there I didn't see anything like that. Either way.. I think 50 gils is easy earned posting twice or three times..

Haku-obsessed~ mokubafanatic will become famous soon enough mokubafanatic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 05:51 PM
    Threads

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me...

Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don't you see? It's an empty existence to go on living alone and unloved when defeat's already cost you your dream!

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

And why not? People join the forum and never post once, instead they only use the chatroom.. so this makes them actually post around a bit to earn Rupees

although.. it might heighten the spam, since it's usually the spammers that do that.

Haku-obsessed~ mokubafanatic will become famous soon enough mokubafanatic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 05:51 PM
    Threads

Oooooh. Ooops, I misunderstood what hellboy said.. @_@ Yeah, it's a good idea. After all, I don't go into chat, so I don't really care.

Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don't you see? It's an empty existence to go on living alone and unloved when defeat's already cost you your dream!

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

i have been in there and i didn't pay any money ?!!!!!

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Senior Member dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice is a splendid one to behold dark_ice's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 06:29 AM
    Threads

its a good idea... for me but it will be better if we just need to buy the ticket for 25 rupees.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Each post you make is 5 rupees.
    Making 10 posts to go and chat in one of the FOUR chat rooms isn't that big of a deal.

If you don't want to post on the forums and earn rupees you can still chat in Anime Chat, RP Chat and Chaos.
    If you want to earn the rupees and go chat in Misc Chat then by all means post on the forums, and join conversation. People caught spamming will just end up with their ticket removed.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

The Lone Dreamer Kiyame will become famous soon enough Kiyame will become famous soon enough Kiyame's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 04:24 AM
    Threads

how do you pay?

Family In Journal
    <-- please click picture and join if you are Harry Potter fans.

Senior Member Cat of Darkness is on a distinguished road Cat of Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyame
    how do you pay?
    you go to shikamaru and say "buy ticket" also i think its a good idea because it keeps some of the annoying guest users out since they cant own any ruppies.
    The Darkness shall corrupt you.

The Lone Dreamer Kiyame will become famous soon enough Kiyame will become famous soon enough Kiyame's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you Cat. Now I'm n he other chat alone

Family In Journal

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not much to ask...and it's only the one chat. And I think it's a great idea...as long as no one spams my forums. ^_^
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah i is a good idea because then you have to work to get in >.0

Family In Journal

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

Well I dunno. I guess it's a good idea but then again it's only ONE chat zone. There's still three others LPS said so it's not really a big deal. However I do find that I spent most of my time going to misc chat and 50 rupees isn't really a big deal when you have 500 something posts you know? I like the idea

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a good idea, but instead of 50, make that 500...

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It is a place for "members only", people who are guests on the site and not registered can't get it. Its a privlidge for members. ^^ I really like it. Its a perk for signing up and posting.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I think it's a good idea.. If people want to chat in misc they need to post
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

I never had to pay anythin'

~:Family:~
    Rappin' lil' bro- Kidcash
    Cutie lil' sis- Kiame
    Most excellant cuz- Kawazoe
    My family is small but kool, pm me if you want to join k?
    Love ya all,
    Drangons_Gurl ^-^
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b397/Frogotten_Soul/

The Undying Ozma will become famous soon enough Ozma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 01:56 AM
    Threads

I think maybe it should be a tad more. 5 posts a day is too little. Anyways, I think it's a great idea. Who thought it up?
    ** My wonderful signature by Dragonnight **

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Wow, much has changed since I left the chat. O.o

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I don't think it's that big of a deal. 50 rupees isn't much to pay. Unless you're poor. >>;

And, I really don't want to pay more than 50 rupees to get in. ><;

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ozma
    I think maybe it should be a tad more. 5 posts a day is too little.
    I disagree. Sometimes I don't even post five times a month, and I'm a
    moderator. Five posts is a lot if you don't have anything to say about
    the threads people are starting at the time.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Doesen't your reputation boost the gp you get per post?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

If so then it'll only be another perk not to spam it up or be stupid just to get in there. It really isn't much to just join the site and post a while untill you have enough to keep you set for a while. Granted some are more talkative than others, even then it isn't that hard to find something you like and post about it.

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Closed Thread

Thread Information