AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Final Fantasy Character

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Final Fantasy Character

Out of all the final fantasy games, which is your favourite. It doesnt have to be a playable character. Please include reasons why. My favorite is Jenova, because she is the reason that Sephiroth is so bad***.

Senior Member lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Default yea sephiroths the coolest

but i sorta lean toward squall from ff8 i like his bad___ gunblade that he has but to each his own right

Junior Member One Wing Angel is on a distinguished road One Wing Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2005 11:27 AM
    Threads

Vincent, mostly cause he is just cold and he was a Turk ^.^;

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Cloud because he's cool.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Cloud, and Squall. They're both pretty cool
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

hmm.. I would have to say cloud!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Junior Member Tethys_the_Dancer is on a distinguished road Tethys_the_Dancer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2005 03:30 PM
    Threads

i like Zidane from FFIX and Cloud from FFVII
    War, however noble the cause, is still the slaughtering of human lives

Junior Member Tethys_the_Dancer is on a distinguished road Tethys_the_Dancer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sephiroth is really cool too, just cause he killed Aeris

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kuja is kinda cool aslo, eventhought he looks like a bird in trance

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sephiroth is really cool, but not because he killed Aeris. Cloud and Squall are also awesome. I honestly dont think Zidane was all that great. Tethys, I realize the want to make rupees, but easy on the double posting man. Triple posting is just ridiculous. I wont report it because you are a noob, but if I see it again I will. This is your first and only moment of grace.
    Last edited by Dark Lord; 07-31-2005 at 07:11 PM.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I liked Terra quite a bit, never see many people mentioning her!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member vash11 is on a distinguished road vash11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2005 08:37 PM
    to the enviorment and was raised by a group of friendly chipmunks but those chipmunks were very evil
    Threads

gotta go with Barret, the funniest guy of all the series lol. But other then that Cloud cause of Omnislash. Or bahamut from ff7

My hero^^^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I also like Rikku a lot but I wont tell you why.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Squall, Sephiroth, or Lulu

Goddess of Light Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia has much to be proud of Princess Yugia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 01:55 PM
    Threads

Wink Favorite Fantasy Character

I'd have to say Yuna, Rikku, and Paine... hands down for all three of them. The reason I like them is because each one of them is like a part of me. I act just like Yuna ( when around people I really don't know.. Like parents... ) I act like Rikku around my friends, and some Yuna mixed in there too. ( I am very hyper and... "odd" around my friends, ask any of them they should know. xD ) And, I'm like Paine when I really choose to be.. Mad... or sad.. or even just everyday life.. I guess I act more like Yuna, than any other character in the series.. Ooh. And this is both Yuna from Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2.. ^^; I guess I'm a dork, since I look like a cross between her and Winry Rockbell.. =P
    - - - - [ requests open | family open | pm me ] - - - -
    [ | - Nothing compares to the promise I have, in you. - | ]

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I like Tifa, Aeris, Sephiroth, Vincent, and Squall.

I like Tifa mainly because she almost looks like me.
    And I like Aeris because I can sometimes be as nice as her.
    For Sephiroth, I can be pretty harsh at times and I wear mainly black.
    And I have many characteristics like Squall.

Junior Member Broly2 is on a distinguished road Broly2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2005 05:39 AM
    Threads

mines cloud all the way
    im just me myself and i

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Sephiroth!!!!!!! He's uber kewl

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Senior Member Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 04:23 PM
    Threads

Yuna is Super Cute along with paine and she carries a real bad reputation

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Cloud and Auron.

Chi chi chi chi chi

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

all of them are my fave but the one that stands out the most is definately Cloud
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

thats really hard...i like Cloud,Aeris,Sephiroth,Vincent and Cid. if i has to pick one it would be Cloud

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

I have alot of fav. characters for FF.
    Rikku (the first one), Yuna, Aeris, Wakka, Tidus, Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Lulu; her skills with magic are vital to each victory (at least, for me they were). Plus, her outfit is super cool, and she is uber sexy <3
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Frustrating...people.

Cloud - His hair defied gravity, and his ultimite limit break was just too cool.
    Sephiroth - The most evil enemy in all games? Twisted, and just yeah.
    Kefka - Evil clown? SCORE!
    Shadow - Ninja's pwn.
    Ramza - Dude, Tactics was awesome, and ramza just owned.
    Kain - Dragoon from FF4 rocks my socks.
    Vincent - He's an ex turk, and shinra experiment (to top it off, he's sephiroth's father - i have a proven theory. Bam.)
    Barret - He was just funny.
    Cid - No one as memorable as Cid.
    Guffa (?) - Old dude that can't remember he's a king, how great is that.
    Black Mage - The first final fantasy's characters owned, he owned the most.
    Vivi - That black mage owned so hardcore.

For those who think the following are cool characters
    Zidane - No character evolution, and he had a really stupid monkey tail. That's enough said.
    Kuja - The worst bad guy in the final fantasy line-up. He's literally a cross-dressing demon.
    Tidus - The first jock introduced in the series, failing miserably.
    Rikku (From X-2) - She reminded me of Christina Aguilera, and there was no character evolvement. Just...her jumping up and down a lot.
    Paine (From X2) - She tryed to act like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7, and Someone from Five i can't remember the name of. She's a charlie's angel girl, one of the three, and she just fails miserably at trying to act tough.
    Yuna (From either) - Pansy women characters suuuuck. Granted she could summon in X, she just was too nice. No final fantasy character is THAT nice. She also tryed to be cool in X-2, which had barely ANYTHING to do with it's predisessor (spelling?)

Learn. Good. Game. Characters.

Closed Thread

Thread Information