AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 anime character quizzes

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 08:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default 3 anime character quizzes

http://quizilla.com/users/senko/quiz...0COOL.%5E-%5E/- This is a Inuyasha character quiz

http://quizilla.com/users/psionicken...0are%20you%3F/ -this is A FMA character quiz

http://quizilla.com/users/mechangel/...e%20You%20%3F/ -and finally,FLCL character quiz.

Pick 1 and show the results.There would be too much stuff if you shown all 3 results.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

"I am Kanchi"
    "'Usually quiet and reserved, you're a placid individual who wishes to please everyone else. You have no qualms about society and are quite attached to your loved ones. However, there is a dark side to you. Everyone has their limits, after all, yours are just harder to reach."

Wow... That is me, totally. How did they know?!

Member Teh Orefeti is on a distinguished road Teh Orefeti's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2005 04:46 PM
    Threads

I got Naota. Hmm...I thought I shared more characteristics with Mamimi and Ninamori.
    "Animation" comes from the Latin "anima." In other words, its word root means "the soul." "Animism" is the ideal from the 19th century anthropologist Tylor's, "Primitive Culture," which advocates that souls reside in all things. Animation is therefore what give movement to still pictures and breathes life into them. Namely, the power of the gods!

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 12:05 AM
    Threads

Always the center of attention, nobody can predict what you're going to do next. You love to have fun and often don't think of the consequences your actions can render. You're usually labeled the "crazy one" in the group and have a serious side (though seldom seen).

Maybe 50% accurate....

Senior Member ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 07:35 PM
    Threads

yeah i got Sango!!!

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Awesome.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2015 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Felsho

Usually quiet and reserved, you're a placid individual who wishes to please everyone else. You have no qualms about society and are quite attached to your loved ones. However, there is a dark side to you. Everyone has their limits, after all, yours are just harder to reach.
    In the Manga: Kanchi is the polite and kind housekeeper of the Nandaba family. He got his nickname name, Canti - short for Cantide - from Mamimi. To her, he is the "black angel of fire".

Đita was here 2014 <3 kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 12:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Usually quiet and reserved, you're a placid individual who wishes to please everyone else. You have no qualms about society and are quite attached to your loved ones. However, there is a dark side to you. Everyone has their limits, after all, yours are just harder to reach.

In the Manga: Kanchi is the polite and kind housekeeper of the Nandaba family. He got his nicknamename, Canti - short for Cantide - from Mamimi. To her, he is the "black angel of fire".

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 08:44 PM
    Threads

YAY ^_^
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

The black wind howls. Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2010 10:02 PM
    Threads

^________^
    What do you think happens when you join JAVA + UDP Sockets + my girlfriend?
    My girlfriend making fun of my lousy code. =/

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 04:28 PM
    Threads

I only took the FMA quiz, and I got Ed!!
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

is happy to be back Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 09:51 PM
    Threads

You're quite sarcastic and pessimistic, never keeping your hopes up incase they could be crushed. You'd rather spend your time alone or with a group of close-knit buddies than meet new people and do new things. You can be quite critical of others but you're also a very caring person. You tend to shy away from the opposite sex, however. Why ?
    In the Manga: Naota is a boy who doesn't know his place in the world. He's bitter because his older brother, someone he was very attached to, left home to go to America. Ever since Haruko came his life became chaotic and his life has been inflicted with more troubles he can imagine.

Woah O.O that's like almost completly true.....kewl^^!
    Last edited by Junior; 08-01-2005 at 09:57 AM.
    ~awesomely awesome sig made by Teh Wing Man~

Hey guys, It's been a while.

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 05:23 AM
    Threads

Inuyasha quiz: Your~sesshomaru~ Sesshomaru is the Inuyasha's older brother. Unlike, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru is a full demon. He's known to be evil, but show lots of compasion sometimes. He's more of the mysterous guy. He's not afraid of any thing and always tries to beat Inuyasha. Your pretty cool.
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation ~Rainbow*Tears~ is on a distinguished road ~Rainbow*Tears~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2005 05:58 PM
    Threads

Your ~Inuyasha~ Inuyasha, the main star of the anime.He's a half demon, half human. He possesses a human heart but strong demon like claws and strength.He's sweet,loving,protective, but on the down side he can be Irritating and annoying.Hmm Inuyasha.^-^RATE PLEASE

A lonely life.
    Sadness and depression dwells on the ones we love.
    Take my hand and I will lead you to happiness.

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads

i took the FMA quiz.i got Ed.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 04:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Alphonse Elric

Starlighten Beauty *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 02:44 PM
    Threads

Always the center of attention, nobody can predict what you're going to do next. You love to have fun and often don't think of the consequences your actions can render. You're usually labeled the "crazy one" in the group and have a serious side (though seldom seen).
    In the Manga: Haruko is an alien who came searching for someone like Naota. She carries around a kickin' bass and isn't afraid to do anything that sounds appealing at the moment. Full of spunk and life, this alien does have a complex nature she hardly ever shows.
    My boyfriend:Tenchu1973
    Beautiful Butterfly Wings
    THEY'RE MINE!!!!!
    copy this to help them bulid an army and then destroy everything

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

Default Yay! i got Sesshoumaru!

YAY! i have Sesshoumaru!! I knew I was the same as him! thats so me!!

Your~sesshomaru~ Sesshomaru is the Inuyasha's older brother. Unlike, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru is a full demon. He's known to be evil, but show lots of compasion sometimes. He's more of the mysterous guy. He's not afraid of any thing and always tries to beat Inuyasha. Your pretty cool.

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 08:40 PM
    Threads

Your ~Inuyasha~ Inuyasha, the main star of the anime.He's a half demon, half human. He possesses a human heart but strong demon like claws and strength.He's sweet,loving,protective, but on the down side he can be Irritating and annoying.

I can't believe it, I have Inuyasha. I thought that I might get Kikyo, 'cuz she's more of my favorite.
    But Inuyasha is fine with me.

lost in pain ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 12:25 PM
    Threads

hmmm I was kikya

Senior Member Shido Tatsuhiko will become famous soon enough Shido Tatsuhiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 04:47 PM
    Threads

~Inuyasha~ Your Inuyasha, the main star of the anime.He's a half demon, half human. He possesses a human heart but strong demon like claws and strength.He's sweet,loving,protective, but on the down side he can be Irritating and annoying

Well this disapoint me I want be Sesshomaru

I only want find the love
    Family in Journal

Youko kurama's wife shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 07:35 PM
    Threads

COLD AND RUTHLESS!!!..DOWN RIGHT HOT TOO!!!

Gorillaz #1 Fan!!! Noodles is on a distinguished road Noodles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2005 03:13 PM
    Threads

You're quite sarcastic and pessimistic, never keeping your hopes up incase they could be crushed. You'd rather spend your time alone or with a group of close-knit buddies than meet new people and do new things. You can be quite critical of others but you're also a very caring person. You tend to shy away from the opposite sex, however. Why ?
    In the Manga: Naota is a boy who doesn't know his place in the world. He's bitter because his older brother, someone he was very attached to, left home to go to America. Ever since Haruko came his life became chaotic and his life has been inflicted with more troubles he can imagine.

siggie made by Sword

Mini Gorillaz!!!Kawaii!!!!!

Senior Member evil killer is on a distinguished road evil killer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2005 09:32 PM
    Threads

this is ok
    Death is near.

Senior Member Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk has a brilliant future Miroku The Cursed Monk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 05:23 PM
    Threads

Miroku...... Pervert but fun loving

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information