AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: DragonBall Z : Legends, the one that should be the Greatest

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Default DragonBall Z : Legends, the one that should be the Greatest

Since I'm not a fan of the Budokai set of Dragonball Z games. I'm making a topic on what should be the greatest DBZ game of them all.

At that moment in time when it came out, it was the only DBZ game that allowed you to play all the way through , from Vegeta's Arrival to the Final Battle with Buu.
    It also had 35 playable characters that to this point perfectly mimicked the frantic and fast paced fighting scenes of Dragonball Z.

Remeber those insanely fast fist fights they would sometimes get into? The flurry of action is just as quick and funny. As you can re-inact the fight with Nappa perfectly along with the Fight against Freeza.

Not only that, you could play as the ENTIRE Ginyu Force.

Even the music , as early as it was.. Was perfect. It defined the game perfectly, the dramatic and desperate sounding music when Goku does the Kamehamaha against Buu , then the Villian's Special Move music, nothing like that evil circus sounding music when Buu is pounding you into nothing.

They should have remade this DBZ game rather than Ultimate Battle 22.
    Anyone else agree?

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Senior Member momiji san can only hope to improve momiji san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:03 PM
    Threads

you must really be in to DBZ. thats kool. i defenetly agree with you!!!!

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

hmm do you get to explore the areas and stuff?

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru00
    hmm do you get to explore the areas and stuff?
    No. If you want to explore the DBZ World, go play the French DBZ Game . Dragonball Z: The Legends of the Super Saijin.
    It's the only DBZ game in the 90's to feature King Kai's Planet , Dende and the Nameks who got beaten badly in the T.V show as playable characters, also. It was the only decent RPG version of DragonBall Z (Except you could alter the events of the game if you managed to keep Choutzu and Tien alive.)

Well. You could fly around and explore, but that would be quite dangerous as let's see. Your teamates can and will be creamed if you don't turn them on AUTO mode. Aslo, leaving anyone alone to fight SuperBoo is'nt funny when you need that character later. . .

Anyway, Dragonball Z was'nt really known for it's "Rich and expansive" worlds. If anyone really paid attention the planets they were on .. Were pretty barren.

As I said before, this was the FIRST complete Dragonball Z game that did'nt require wallet breaking sequals like the more recent ones.

DBZ Legends: NOW is worth 70 dollars. . .
    Formally : 20 dollars.
    DBZ Budokai : 32 dollars - ->21.70
    DBZ Budokai 2: 37 Dollars - - > 32.50
    DBZ Budokai 3 : 38 Dollars
    DBZ Sagas: 49 Dollars
    DBZ Hyper Sonic Warriors : 32 Dollars.

I prefer NOT to waste money on the Next Gen Videogames as they tend to become .. Dissapointing by leaving out things.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Closed Thread

Thread Information