AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Whcih Is It

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rap haters

12 57.14%
  • Rap Lovers

9 42.86%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What up with this Rap thing?

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What up with this Rap thing?

Since i have been here people have said they like music but not much people hear i c like rap they say it sucks,the people sound not exist,they say nothing but swear words in all their music. But I admit there are some rappers like there in the music business but not all are like how u people say. I love Eminem and hims music he uses his music as a voice to people who listen like his song Mosh and Mockingbird these two song mean something. Then theirs the Funny music they write like Ludacris and Eminem, Eminem and D12 made the song My Band that was funny i think it had one swear word in it but the point was not the swear woed but what they were trying to get out of it and to be funny and Eminem also made My Name Is and Just Lose It. Ludacris made Number 1 Sopt and most of Ludacris's song are meant to be funny. So just to prove my point am going to put up a poll and i want u to vote and explain why u either like rap or dislike rap PLEASE VOTE AND REPLY thank u for your time and live on rap and keep doing your thing Em i got your back.
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

Yeah! I definitely disagree with you.
    Cause all of the artist that you say you like, I don't like, and so is other rap artists.
    I dislike rap, rap is too much causing and too much cursing.
    They also sing about bad and naughty and also violent things.

So....that's why I guess that I don't like it.

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

You already know why I don't like it. So I'm not gonna tell you again. lol.

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sake
    You already know why I don't like it. So I'm not gonna tell you again. lol.
    ya u did

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by white_lotus27
    Yeah! I definitely disagree with you.
    Cause all of the artist that you say you like, I don't like, and so is other rap artists.
    I dislike rap, rap is too much causing and too much cursing.
    They also sing about bad and naughty and also violent things.

So....that's why I guess that I don't like it.
    Ya u probably think that because u think that because the words they use mean what they say but i thiught that going up but i listened to the song heard and understood what they meant the curse words they use are like a back u so u can listen to the song and really understand what they mean but there are some who just use swear word to be naughty like 50cent, Fat Joe,White Boy, etc. But people like Kayne West, Common, and sometimes Jay Z tell a storry with there word and use rap as a way though life or explain what they went though. But thats your opinion and i cant do any thing about that but explain so hate as much as u what and hate harder is all i can say but rap will live on.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

I like rap! It has a good beat and isnt all 'i hate the world' or 'i just wanna kill my self' It is a great pick me up! But I also love rock it expresses all sorts of feelongs and isnt all '***, ***, ***, its all bout the ***' not all rap is like that but still... I think it is impossable to choose between Rap and Rock.

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Oh Oh oh oh ...

Rock is JUST as bad as Rap. Please, don't go overglorifying or undergloryifing anything.

Rock is more known for songs about killing yourself, doing drugs,F-this, F-life, F-goverment, death and dying.
    Oh yes, SUCH a great example for children.
    The list of Rock groups that use explicit or sexual and violent lyrics is equally as extensive as the same for Rappers and Rap groups.

Christ, no one wants to look at the Negatives of BOTH sides.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I used to be a big Rap fan .... and then I really hated it. But now I'm just sort of inbetween. Rap is ok.. some songs I like, some songs I don't like. I'm more of a fan of the older Rap groups..

Heh, and I agree that Rock is no better than Rap when it comes to what it's about. =P ... But not all Rap artists cuss out everyone/everything and talk about who they're shooting next. And same with Rock.. not all bands talk about drugs and killing themselves. It just depends on what artist your listening to.

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

This forums almost always comes out to be fights. Why can't rockers and rapers just get along?
    Rock is for the mind, rap is for the soul. The war will always be go on, but who will remain win? Rock came first, but rap is slowly growing bigger and bigger. But what is this? A new force. Punk rock: rock/rap. The main perpose of punk-rockers is to create peace between the two. But will this be enough?
    This would make an awsome story, but I'm already working on the Hippies and the Commies.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono
    This forums almost always comes out to be fights. Why can't rockers and rapers just get along?
    Rock is for the mind, rap is for the soul. The war will always be go on, but who will remain win? Rock came first, but rap is slowly growing bigger and bigger. But what is this? A new force. Punk rock: rock/rap. The main perpose of punk-rockers is to create peace between the two. But will this be enough?
    This would make an awsome story, but I'm already working on the Hippies and the Commies.
    YA but this thread will not become a fight believe me every one has there opinion on this thread but i will say something if do not agree but never will a fight break out i permiss but rap and rock come together Jay-Z and LP did a album together and i think because of LP joining with J i made them both know to listeners of both groups and even made fans of some of them.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i like some rap but everything else in rap sucks
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Rap....Well It's on my least favorite types of music, Right down there with country music...I Like rock better
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Well, everyone has different likes and dislikes when it comes to music. I think you've just been hearin' from more people who think negatively about rap. There are tons of people here that like rap music, and tons of people who think it should die.

I personally dislike rap. Sure, there are one or two songs that are good, but mostly, I dislike it. I'm more of a Yoko Kanno kinda girl ^^
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KidCash
    Ya u probably think that because u think that because the words they use mean what they say but i thiught that going up but i listened to the song heard and understood what they meant the curse words they use are like a back u so u can listen to the song and really understand what they mean but there are some who just use swear word to be naughty like 50cent, Fat Joe,White Boy, etc. But people like Kayne West, Common, and sometimes Jay Z tell a storry with there word and use rap as a way though life or explain what they went though. But thats your opinion and i cant do any thing about that but explain so hate as much as u what and hate harder is all i can say but rap will live on.
    I know that rap sometimes tell a story about stuff using curse word but still.... no matter what, I dislike rap. And if you have a problem with that, I make it clear to you. "I HATE RAP". And besides, sometimes they cuz for no reasons too.
    Anyhow, whatever you say, I like rock better than rap. End of story.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by white_lotus27
    I know that rap sometimes tell a story about stuff using curse word but still.... no matter what, I dislike rap. And if you have a problem with that, I make it clear to you. "I HATE RAP". And besides, sometimes they cuz for no reasons too.
    Anyhow, whatever you say, I like rock better than rap. End of story.
    ok u win

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

I actualy have nothing agaist rap, I dont think I like any particular music in favorite. Im not like most people that go with trends and titles. I look for poetry in songs. I dont like meaningless rock where everything is about how they arent treated fair. And I dont like rap that only talks about the girl next door. I like music that has some insight to hold. Tupac is a rapper that has one of the most insperational lyrics and poetry ever to be held. DMX in the same though many of his titles have gone sour to the side of lets kill everyone. I like Thrice and Armor For Sleep, because there poetry is about regret redemption and self exploration. I think thats about it

[ True*Poet ]

Member 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:52 AM
    Threads

I hate rap its the worst thing i ever heard man!! I listen to rock music. I cant stand geniuss!!! And they talk so mech s*** its not even funny u know wat i mean??
    If your 555 im 666

Brothers- Cowboy Bebop, Deamon_Slayer666
    Sisters-
    Kera, punk_girl
    Friends-
    Hannah
    Girlfriend- kitira yumiko
    Bestfriend-DarkMagicianGirl
    Lil sis- DarkDepressedAngel
    Fairy Mother- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I'm a definite rap hater. It DOES NOT have a good beat, and it never will. And I agree that there are way too many swear words in the songs. I swear as much as the next guy, but I think rappers take it too far. They no longer use it to express how they feel, but to get people to think they're funny. Rap sucks.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

I think some Death Metal sends the same message as some rap, with the world is a messed up place and lets start drop bodies. Thats why I dont like it that much. I like bands like Slipknot, Underoath, Thrice, A Static Lullaby and ect. I only know a few rappers and those are probably the only ones i will listen to. Never liked Kanye or Jay-Z but I dont doubt that if I were to listen to them I would find something I like. Its just that im not going to. If it aint emo then I really cant relate.

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I cant make u people change your mind but raps pretty good but are right there are some pretty bad rappers out there and there are some really good ones but that your opinions but i wil always love it.

Thank u all for replying and giving your opinion please i would like to hear what otherd have to say so come and vote and say a little somethng if u want
    thank u all

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

i agree....don't hate me....im new....but i love rap, rock, country, jpop, classic, hip-hop, welll.......any music.....as long as it's good to me....i don't care....music is my life....i live it and breath it.....

Junior Member Rathma is on a distinguished road Rathma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2005 09:00 PM
    Threads

EMINEM LYRICS

"@ss Like That"

[Chorus]
    The way you shake it, I can't believe it
    I ain't never seen an @ss like that
    The way you move it, you make my pee pee go
    Doing, doing, doing

I don't believe it, it's almost too good to be true
    Doing, doing, doing

I rest my case, and the verdict is in, Eminem sucks.

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

hehe......i have the song....^^

~:Family:~
    Rappin' lil' bro- Kidcash
    Cutie lil' sis- Kiame
    Most excellant cuz- Kawazoe
    My family is small but kool, pm me if you want to join k?
    Love ya all,
    Drangons_Gurl ^-^
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b397/Frogotten_Soul/

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rathma
    EMINEM LYRICS

"@ss Like That"

[Chorus]
    The way you shake it, I can't believe it
    Doing, doing, doing

I don't believe it, it's almost too good to be true
    Doing, doing, doing

I rest my case, and the verdict is in, Eminem sucks.
    Definitely!
    It proves how rap is like.
    Disgusting, cursing, and doing things unappropriately.
    One of the bad things that kid should not watch or listen to.
    Besides Will Smith. 'Cuz Will Smith doesn't curse or swear or do anything unneccessary.
    Not like other rap.

Junior Member Rathma is on a distinguished road Rathma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2005 09:00 PM
    Threads

Now let's look at lyrics that don't revolve around a womans bottom.

Nightwish
    The Kinslayer

For whom the gun tolls
    For whom the prey weeps
    Bow before a war
    Call it religion

Some wounds never heal
    Some tears never will
    Dry for the unkind
    Cry for mankind

Even the dead cry
    - Their only comfort
    Kill your friend, I don't care
    Orchid kids, blinded stare

Need to understand
    No need to forgive
    No truth no sense left to be followed

"Facing this unbearable fear like meeting an old friend"
    "Time to die, poor mates, You made me what I am!"

"In this world of a million religions everyone prays the same way"

"Your praying is in vain It'll all be over soon"
    "Father help me, save me a place by your side!"
    "There is no god Our creed is but for ourselves"

"Not a hero unless you die Our species eat the wounded ones"

"Drunk with the blood of your victims
    I do feel your pity-wanting pain,
    Lust for fame, a deadly game"

"Run away with your impeccable kin!"

"- Good wombs hath borne bad sons..."
    - Cursing, God, why?
    Falling for every lie
    Survivors' guilt
    In us forevermore

15 candles
    Redeemers of this world
    Dwell in hypocrisy:
    "How were we supposed to know"

[In memory of the Redeemers 20.4.1999]

Hmm.. I'm not sure which has better lyrics, it's really tough .

Closed Thread

Thread Information