AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which singers do you hate and wish they never exist?

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Which singers do you hate and wish they never exist?

Alrite, which of the singers do you hate the most and wish that they doesn't exist, never again no more?

I would say Jesse McCartney, Lindsey Lohan, and all of the pop boy band. And Britney Spears and those other people like her.

And also to any loser rock musicians that I hate. And also 50 cent and Eminem, I think they all sucks.

I want them out of this world!!!!

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

All country singers, pop singers, and that's pretty much it. ^__^
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Contry singers, and then theres Michael Jackson th worst one
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol! Michael Jackson, yeah. That really is funny. Lol!

Come to think of it, I kind of hate him too.

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by white_lotus27
    Alrite, which of the singers do you hate the most and wish that they doesn't exist, never again no more?

I would say Jesse McCartney, Lindsey Lohan, and all of the pop boy band. And Britney Spears and those other people like her.

And also to any loser rock musicians that I hate. And also 50 cent and Eminem, I think they all sucks.

I want them out of this world!!!!
    I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY ABOUT ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO EMINEM I DONT PLAY HES WENT THOUGHT SO MUCH AS A KID AND AS A TEEN ALSO AS A ADULT NO ONE I KNOW HAD IT HARDER THAN HE DID FROM WHAT I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW SO WATCH WHAT U SAY ABOUT EMINEM PLEASE THAT MY BOY AND I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT HIM HES NOT A BAD PERSON EITHER WHO EVER HAS A PROBLEM WITH EM LET ME FIRST

EMINEM'S NUMBER ONE FAN KIDCASH
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

I think we may have a mentally unbalanced person here today. ^^^^
    All rap, country and boy-band singers, and the people like Spears, all need to go away.
    NOW!

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sake
    I think we may have a mentally unbalanced person here today. ^^^^
    All rap, country and boy-band singers, and the people like Spears, all need to go away.
    NOW!
    hey sake u seem pretty cool but not all rap people are bad u know just saying

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm. I could tolerate Will Smith when he did his rap thing, but only cause he didn't swear every other word.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm. I could tolerate Will Smith when he did his rap thing, but only cause he didn't swear every other word.
    ya will smith is pretty good but not all rappers use swear words every time they rap so plz dont put all rappers down when u say u wish they never existed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

All the one's that I've heard, but, I'll desist this argument before it turns into a yelling match resulting in the thread being closed.
    You have your opinions, I have mine, thats all there is to it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

All the one's that I've heard, but, I'll desist this argument before it turns into a yelling match resulting in the thread being closed.
    You have your opinions, I have mine, thats all there is to it.
    YA i understand what u are trying to say but yes we do have our own opinion but u seem pretty cool and i really wont get in a match of any kind here at the Forums that just the kind if person i am but i just dont like people pitting rap down every one think its this big place where people say swears at each other but its not and i just try to get people to become a fan of it and dont put it down or understand atleast get people to understand why they say some of the things they do but i would never have a shouting match with any one here i just dont think i would be right to the people at the forum so just to set this right i think u are are a cool dude but i just try to get people from puting rap down so am done with this talk at thai thread sorry for talk hear am done.

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay then.... that's alot of info. about you KidCash.

Okay, now let's back to the topic.
    Which of the singers do you guys hate and wish that they never exists?

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

hmm some rappers needs to be shot (like half of them have hahaha) but missey eliot can stay
    britney spears, jessy mcartney, peelander z, and most pop needs to die too
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

angel destroyer evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

i think rappers should go all they do is complain about not getting any and crap

I'm not crazy...the world is the crazy one

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sango91
    hmm some rappers needs to be shot (like half of them have hahaha) but missey eliot can stay
    britney spears, jessy mcartney, peelander z, and most pop needs to die too
    Oooh.... how evil are you sango91?
    And did you hear that KidCash, I think everyone is against you for rap. They all dislike rap, so.... sorry to make you feel bad, but I don't like rap either.

But people have different opinions. And you could like rap if you want to, I don't care.
    Because their is also other people that also like rap too. So I can't say anything bad about that.

Senior Member boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

50 cent, eminem, britany spears, justin timberlake, and all the other rappers that suck!

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Well I'll only name some but there is soooo many...:
    Britney Spears
    Ashlee Simpson
    Jesssica Simpson
    Aaron Carter
    Lindsay Lohan
    Hilary Duff
    Raven
    Justin Timberlake
    Usher
    All rappers exept Eminem

Thanks Jose!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why, not Eminem?

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

And did you hear that KidCash, I think everyone is against you for rap. They all dislike rap, so.... sorry to make you feel bad, but I don't like rap either.

But people have different opinions. And you could like rap if you want to, I don't care.
    Because their is also other people that also like rap too. So I can't say anything bad about that.
    me is the evilist
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, no offense about that.
    But....I like your style.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dont feel bad because my life so far is about proving people wrong and over coming the odds so this is nothing from trying to survior in the hood so u dont need to say sorry but like i said rap wil always be a part of me so i not mad at any thing really.

Asian Pride Season of Fireworks has a spectacular aura about Season of Fireworks has a spectacular aura about Season of Fireworks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 10:35 PM
    Threads

i hate ashanti and ja rule!!!! AAAAAAAHHHH

also fantasia and jasmin trias, they cant sing.
    You, you put the blue back in the sky You put the rainbow in my eyes A silver lining in my prayers And now there's colour everywhere You put the red back in the rules Just when I needed it the most You came along to show you care And now there's colour everywhere

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

*tip toes into thread* o.O

Anyways, here are the people that need to stay away from the music business:
    1. Lindsay Lohan; I dislike her songs and the image she tries to uphold.
    2. Most rap artists (please don't attack me Kidcash ^^''); Eminem, 50 Cent, Ying Yang Twins and anyone similar are included. Not that I have anything against them personally, I just don't enjoy their music.

Thats it, I think O.o
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Britney Spears

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Britney Spears is the most hated one here.
    Lol!

Closed Thread

Thread Information