AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Question on Trigun Manga Volumes

Junior Member phantomoftheark is on a distinguished road phantomoftheark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 12:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A Question on Trigun Manga Volumes

I was at the local store where most of the Manga's I purchase come from, and after viewing the series 'Trigun' multiple times, I decided to buy the Manga.

I go and look for trigun and I find 2 differnt volume.
    One had just Trigun #1, and Trigun #2.
    The other was Trigun: Maximum, and is #1. #2, #3, #4, and #5.

What are the differnences between them, and are either finished, as far as the Manga series go?

Also, which do you reccomend?

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

Sorry, I don't know about them.
    But....I think that the Trigun vol.2 of #1 and #2 are longer.
    And the #1,2,3,4,5 are just bits of little pieces. Cause they might made it shorter.
    But I think that you should prefer the #1 and 2. That one is maybe longer and more better to read.

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Trigun Maximum finishes the storyline after the end of the anime.
    Also, since your new, I won't go psycho bunny-ninja on you for double posting, but please try to edit rather than double post in the future, arigato.

Junior Member phantomoftheark is on a distinguished road phantomoftheark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 12:09 AM
    Threads

It had just hit second page with no reply, so I decided to throw it to the top.

I think i've read that Trigun 1/2 are the one the show was based off of..
    and Trigun Maximum is just like, differnt story, but.. same story.. kinda-ness. Is that right?
    "We're not God. Not only are our powers limited, we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself."

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

I don't know, because I haven't read any of the Trigun manga, sorry.

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

If I'm translating your post correctly, yes.
    It finishes where Trigun left off (I'm not positive, I haven't read them, h*ll, I can't even find them) then keeps going, I THINK.

Junior Member Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose is infamous around these parts Succubus Rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 11:49 AM
    Threads

ok...Trigun is the begining story and trigun maximum is based two years after the moon incedent the same series base though but two years have gone bye...
    ~Bloodspill fan! ^_~

Closed Thread

Thread Information