AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do aleins exsist if u belive or dont post something cause ur vote counts

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think they are real- there's other planets out there for somethin besdies our space ships
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

Member Vampire D is on a distinguished road Vampire D's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 06:59 PM
    Threads

of course. Something has to nearly wipe out man kind in the future. But also just cause I like the idea of being infurior to something out there. And just the hope of being able to learn more than what we can on earth. Or around it for that matter.

Member Yumi Chan is on a distinguished road Yumi Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 10:53 PM
    Threads

I do believe but I dought (can't spell >.<) it
    It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, do or die...

Fire Emblem Ninian
    NOTE: I DID NOT DRAW THIS,,,,
    Sadly >.<

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Those pictures are clearly fake, but as vast as the universe is there's bound to be other life somewhere out there, chance of us actually making contact are slim, at the pace our technology for space travel is going i doubt we would even see any.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

Default Hmmm?

Well this subject has always been very touchy to me, and very controversial to the rest of the world.

I don't have any physical evidence that aliens exist, mental proof and common sense might help though.

1. Why would we be the only beings with intelligence in the universe? It is TOO common for Earthlings to put themselves over another race or claim supremacy over all. Some of us like to believe even that animals have little or no intelligence, are incapable of communication, or are far beneath us on the food chain. Is it not more fearful at this time to believe that we would be alone in this universe, while at the brink of destruction? Now that is scary....The fact is that the universe is too huge for us to be alone in it as a tiny earth.

2. So many witnesses and victims to abductions, sightings, and other things cannot be discredited. The Earths governments are obviously hiding things from you to keep ya from panicking everywhere. Sorry to say though......but do you think that so many people could be lieing?

3. Just because life on Earth is difficult to emulate in other places of the universe does not mean it does not exist. We can't see even a 1 millionth of what is out there! To say that it is impossible is to be ignorantly in denial I think.

I could give many other reasons but Im out of time right now......I'll be back to edit ^_^

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i dont or at least not anymore
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Who Knows. The could be real, or they could just be something that somebody made up to freak people out
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

ROCK LEE SAN mike2yang will become famous soon enough mike2yang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Yes i believe they do exists cause there has to be somthing out there other than humans.Plus they can be in a form that we do not know of and not in the form we think they are.

Rock Lee sig maded by ~DizzyElf~, Thanks
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) pm me if ya wanna b in my family!

crimsom swordsman xiaoxiao will become famous soon enough xiaoxiao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 09:30 PM
    Threads

i watch unexplained mysteries, they have real convincing evidence. they believe that before mars was a dead planet, aliens lived there. and giant land carvings, u can only se the shape from up in the air. so aliens do exist man.(they're out there!!!! )O_O

Assassins kill, but cigarettes kill more...

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It would be ignorant to believe that the creatures of earth are the only lifefoems in the universe.
    Scientist say that all life forms need an atmophere, oxygen, food etc. I think that's a wrong assumption. The 'earthlings' need these things, but maybe some other life form needs something completely different. Maybe they breath something that poisanus to us?

Though I don't believe there has been any alien contact reasently, not for a million years or so... crop circels and 'alien contact' is always conter proved.
    Maybe we're all imigrants form another planet (I doubt that)?

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

crimsom swordsman xiaoxiao will become famous soon enough xiaoxiao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 09:30 PM
    Threads

ooh thx doi that reminds me, evolution! maybe a alien species similar to humans have evolved to thrive on noxious gases and scorchin heat. and perhaps aliens r just a highly evolved form of humans that inhabited a planet where they mastered their technology.

Assassins kill, but cigarettes kill more...

Senior Member retarded is on a distinguished road retarded's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2005 04:13 PM
    Threads

of coarse aliens are real they come through the border every day im an alien for crying out loud.... think about it aliens???? cmon we will find some but they are gonna be single cell organisms ..........
    "This is great... I have chicken wuss and a guy who just reached puberty in my squad..."

-Seifer, Final Fantasy VIII

"........"
    -Squall, Final Fantasy VIII

( = - ) - [ = < figure out what this is 'n' ill give u a $1

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

They do exist!!! As a matter of fact I got my little alien buddy next to me....O_o;...Help..

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another good topic. I'd have to say the do exist. Come on people, it's arrogant to think we're the only life out there. We now know that Mars had at one time bacteria and single cell life on it. Why not find life else where? I believe in sightings, but I don't think they fly in and stay for five ten minutes and then just leave. We know next to nothing about Inner Space (oceans), I think they have underwater bases. Much like research posts.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I kind of have slipt thoughts.
    I believe in them a little and then I don't.

Some of the pictues people take I think are fake. Then when the news is on and they say that someone spotted a UFO, I think they are real.

I'm not sure if they are real or not...

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Think of how big this universe is. To say that we're the only species of life is just arrogent. We're Oxygen/Silicon (Maybe carbon, it's been awhile.) type of life-forms. It's not so distant to say that there are other types of creatures that exist that aren't oxygen or carbon based, but could be completely different.

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i dont believe in alians!

Archmage Flaming_Sword is on a distinguished road Flaming_Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2006 09:23 AM
    Threads

Their is one moon in our solar system, sorry I can't remember the planet of moon, but it has everything required to create life, although it would probably be microscopic.
    "Death Is But The Next Step"

"Live Or Die It's All The Same To Me"

"Evil, Fear and Anger Only Make Me Stronger!"

(\_/)
    ( 0 .o)
    (> < )
    "Add bunny to signature
    to aid him on his way to
    world domination!!! "

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Of course there's life out there. Space is too big for us earthlings to have to ourselves

Chi chi chi chi chi

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewoman_of_Sacae
    I kind of have slipt thoughts.
    I believe in them a little and then I don't.

Some of the pictues people take I think are fake. Then when the news is on and they say that someone spotted a UFO, I think they are real.

I'm not sure if they are real or not...
    Yes, it true. There are alot of fake sightings out there, but there are true ones too. There are so many things we don't understand yet. But just because we don't understand doesn't mean it can't happen.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

...Some of you pretty much covered what I was gonna say...but i'll say it over again!!
    "Aliens..psh their not real there's nothing out there, just space." <--That is just stupid. Like someone said, the Universe is too big,for us to be the only ones. I really don't believe the UFO sitings, but ya never know. If the Aliens were really flying in the sky over us..wouldn't they make them-selves less visible? They have a higher intelligence than us don't they? Those who claim to have seen them describe so...brightly.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

sure i believe in aliens

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

People being abducted by aliens?

The mind creates illusions when people experience a large amount of fear; like hearing the boogieman or seeing a ghost. What I think is that people who are 'abducted by aliens' are really being abducted by government agenies to be lab rats.

People who hear aliens:

They're probably just hearing demons.

Truthfully I don't believe in aliens but humans are not the only intelligent life.

The only aliens I believe in are people from other countries and cats.
    Last edited by SilverOcean; 08-23-2005 at 07:32 PM.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I completely beileve that there are other forms of life, even more advanced than we are (which is not terrible difficult to be), and I don't believe this just because I live in New Mexico either...

My teacher told me that once NASA sent a message out into space just to see if they got anything in return and that they got a faint message back but were unable to translate it.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2007 03:27 AM
    Threads

I really can't decide whether they do or do not exist. But to believe that with millions of galaxies out there not one of these galaxies might have some kind of living thing is hard to believe. So I guess I'm more for believeing then not beileving. I'm really indecisive. someone give me an answer!

Closed Thread

Thread Information