AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for ways to make rupees?

Hybrid View

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Looking for ways to make rupees?

Just added a new way for you to make money ^_^;; In the chat room, there are four bots:
    Shikamaru, Neji, Hinata and Peroth, one in each room.
    They all can now play blackjack, for rupees. To start a game, PM the bot with "blackjack 10" to bet 10 rupees (or leave off the numbers for a free game)
    To play game in main chat, say botname: blackjack (ie shikamaru: blackjack)
    No splitting or insurance in these games. In case of blackjack user automaticaly wins, even if the dealer also has blackjack.
    If you win, you get double the money back. If you tie (push) your bet is returned.

Here is an example game:
    Kaitou Ace: shikamaru: blackjack 100
    Shikamaru: Kaitou Ace: Your bet was accepted. You have 99993628.577 rupees remaining
    Shikamaru: Kaitou Ace: There are 254 cards left in the deck. You have a 9 and a Queen For a total of 19. Dealer showing a 2 Will you hit, or stand?
    Kaitou Ace: shikamaru: stand
    Shikamaru: Kaitou Ace: Dealer has 2, King, Total: 12. Dealer draws 4. Total: 16, Dealer draws 6. Total: 22, Dealer Busts. You Win 200 rupees .
    There is a time limit to how often you can command the bot, so if they start to insult you, wait about 20 - 30 seconds.

That should be it ^_^;;

Angel of a Dark Abyss -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 02:02 PM
    Threads

sweet ill try it out
    Who Really cares about what someone thinks when life ends we all end up dead.... When hell froze over I returned...

Apprentice: Mushrambo and Mitariflower

Death cant be for told by those who seek it. Only by those who embrace the fact that death is eminit and that it is always around us.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How good is the programming? (ie: Can i get stinking rich by counting cards?)
    Last edited by Eris; 07-23-2005 at 12:56 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member *That kid in red* is on a distinguished road *That kid in red*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 09:23 AM
    Threads

It is anoying the mods in there *bots* really are starting to tick me off.

Thanks to Omen blood

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

you actualy could if you know how to count cards O_o; the bots use a five deck stack for each person separately. The stack gets reset when there are less then ten cards left.
    And make sure you don't keep giving it commands non-stop, the bots do have a flood filter. If it starts to insult you, wait 30 seconds.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn, it just freezes me when i try to count cards -_-

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

you just need to play slower O_o;
    I think I got it to the point that playing in PC won't count towards flooding the bot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It freezes me in PC when i play in private messages o_O

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

eh so still a bug or two ^_^; will be fixed soon.

Senior Member Martel The Chimera is on a distinguished road Martel The Chimera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2005 08:45 PM
    .....does it really matter..well the Devil's Nest
    Threads

yay!! it works for me!

~Martel~

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

Oooh, that's why when I went to the chat room they were gambling.
    hehehe.... I didn't know that, but I think it's kind of gay that they do that. If you get rupees, it bearly could make a living out of you.
    So why bother about it, it's just a waste of time anyway.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

i am not sure what you mean? O_o;

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nevermind, I was trying to say.
    That's why in the chatting room, last time I saw that they were gambling in there.

And anything else that I said before, nevermind about that. hehehe.....

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

blackjack in private chat windows will no longer trigger the bot warnings ^_^; Just don't yell at the bot if you lose.

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

Okay, so I don't have enough rights on this PC to download the plugin for chat. Is there another way to play blackjack?

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I wish this things would have been around back when I was into the rpg thing.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

awesome!! *trys it out* dude!! xD

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

It's only through chat now, but all chat needs is Java, and thats probably a good thing to have anyway O_o;
    Also, you need to have the rupees in your account (not in the bank) for them to be usable. I may add other games where you can win rupees later ^_^; Just have to come up with what else would be good to have (and simple enough to make)

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace
    It's only through chat now, but all chat needs is Java, and thats probably a good thing to have anyway O_o;
    Also, you need to have the rupees in your account (not in the bank) for them to be usable. I may add other games where you can win rupees later ^_^; Just have to come up with what else would be good to have (and simple enough to make)
    What language do you program the bots in?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your probably a real gambler huh, Kaitou Ace?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought that the bots speak in almost all languages?
    But I thought about the most is Japanese, cause the bots might speak in Jap., last time when I tried to talk to it, it answered in Jap., so.... It might be. But, I don't know.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Ah, in order
    I don't really gamble much, but thats the simplest way of letting people win rupees ^_^;

bots are written in PHP

And different kind of languages. They have about 30 different greetings, from a similar amount of languages. They don't really speak any language, but the commands for the bots are in english. You can't "talk" to these bots, unless Chii-chan is in chat.

These are the bot commands you can use:

botname: roll dice - rolls a single 6 sided dice
    botname: roll d20 - rolls a single dice, of the amount specified
    botname: roll 3 d20 - rolls multiple dice of the amount specified
    botname: say something - bot says something
    botname: gimme a quote - a random quotation/saying
    botname: russian roulette - play a fun game
    botname: fortune cookie - recieve a fortune
    botname: eight ball - get an answer
    botname: warn level - find out what your warn level is
    botname: last seen name - see if "name" was in chat today
    botname: time - current time
    botname: blackjack - play blackjack
    botname: blackjack 30 - play blackjack for 30 rupees
    botname: my money - see how many rupees you have
    Anything else you say to the bots, is interpreted as a missing command, and they PC you with a help file. Too many commands, and they start to insult you, after that they will freeze, this is to prevent people from causing the bots to spam.

Member *That kid in red* is on a distinguished road *That kid in red*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 09:23 AM
    Threads

I am now going to try it again lol. Wish me lucks!

Thanks to Omen blood

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

The most I betted was 500 rupees and I won!!! I won 1000!!! Booya! Go and try it out ppls it's fun and it's not hard to win..Just need to know when to hit and stand..

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

The Gunblade Specialist lionheartghost is on a distinguished road lionheartghost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 11:37 PM
    Threads

awesome, going to do it right now.

"There's a certain kind of happiness... that only a bounty can buy." ~Spike Spiegel

-LHG

Closed Thread

Thread Information