AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fable

Hybrid View

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fable

Does anyone else here like this game? I thougfht it was a pretty good game except the fact that it was so short. There was everything to make a good Medieval RPG. What do you think?

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

It was alright, to short and really really bad storyline, but the amount of stuff you can do was awesome, i killed the girl and the end and got the sword of aeons

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

wow you have fable too cool i agree they should make a long rpg like fable insepte better but i did here of a game that kinda fits that disciption i think its called dungen siege2 but im not sure

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Member *That kid in red* is on a distinguished road *That kid in red*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 09:23 AM
    Threads

Its alright

Not the best. Not to close to the best in my opion.

Thanks to Omen blood

The Imperfect Perfection Zezima Aeros will become famous soon enough Zezima Aeros's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2005 08:20 PM
    Threads

Well...Fable was good while it lasted..which would be about 2 or so hours. If you really do everything in the whole game, it takes about 5 hours. I did that. Get's very boring. I swear I've completed this game at least 100 times already. Also, the so-called "challenge" to being good is nothing. I gave it a 7/10 solely because it had good graphics and was interesting.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Never owned it per-say but i have played it. It was an 'ok' game at best, had some great ideas in it but i didn't like the fact there wasn't much freedom of movement to it. You always were forced to go to a certain area or in a certain direction. The only freedom you did have was how your character developes which was the strong point of this game.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

It's a good game. I liked it alot. Is it the best game: Not quite. Is it the worst game: Sweet christmas, no. Good game, if your ever looking for a game, keep this one in mind, folks.

Member Riku_Dagashi is on a distinguished road Riku_Dagashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 11:11 AM
    Threads

i like it cept for the shortness and all. i wonder if the second one is longer.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

I have it....the game had the chance to be good, but the creators flunked it...they say it's a game that you can do what you want and the world changes depending on your actions....wrong. The game gives you the choice of being good or evil, but only gives you 3 or so evil quests, as if they wanted you to take the good path. There are some good bits, but it's the bad bits that bring this game down....

I also wasn't aware there was going to be a Fable 2, unless you're talking about The Lost Chapters, Riku. That's just Fable with a few extra locations, weapon and armor choices and quests. Not worth getting if you already have Fable IMO.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I thought it was an okay game. It was pretty fun to play and being good or evil is cool. I can't waint until they release the new one. I heard it was supposed to be the same but more weapons, enemies, outfits, and different looks for the charactors.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Lost Chapters is already out to my knowledge (well in the UK it is anyway). However at the moment it's only available for PC.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The first time I played through the game, it lasted ten hours.
    It's a really good game, but it's kinda short.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

The game is pretty good, I had fun with it.

Member Riku_Dagashi is on a distinguished road Riku_Dagashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 11:11 AM
    Threads

oh well then i wont bother with the lost chapters then... thanks storm strife.

Senior Member Kyouken is on a distinguished road Kyouken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 12:00 AM
    Threads

It was fun but I'm sure Fable The Lost Chapters will be better. Keep in mind that this game was rushed to completion so things were excluded. Lost Chapters has introduced these back into the game so I think the game will be a hundred times better when I finally play it.

Member kenpachi will become famous soon enough kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2006 03:17 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    Does anyone else here like this game? I thougfht it was a pretty good game except the fact that it was so short. There was everything to make a good Medieval RPG. What do you think?

im with u and fable the lost chamber is better i finsh the both

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

thank you for starting this thread but i need help on that game. theres a part where i have to sneak into the bandits campground. and the thing is i don't k now how with out being detected. but besides that the game is totally awesome.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeglobe
    thank you for starting this thread but i need help on that game. theres a part where i have to sneak into the bandits campground. and the thing is i don't k now how with out being detected. but besides that the game is totally awesome.
    first let them see u and fight them then before they come again go and hide
    behind big rock left u near the door and wait for them to come again go and run behind them quickly but be carefully beacuse after the sneak i will fight a lot of
    bandit

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holy thread revival Batman!

Lets see....if I can remember rightly, this is what I did:

Firstly I ran straight forward and let the first bandit detect me, after which I turned all three into kebabs with my Great Axe/Sword. After killing them, I went over to the fence overlooking the gate and hid there. Once the timer ran out, I waited until another three bandits came out. After all the bandits were in their position, I turned around and shot the first bandit with a strong arrow, then turned back around and did the same with the third bandit (he's visable from the fence). Then I carefully snuck round to the second bandit and dispatched him the same way. Easy pickings.
    It might also help if you use your sneak ability to move quietly.

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kenpachi
    first let them see u and fight them then before they come again go and hide
    behind big rock left u near the door and wait for them to come again go and run behind them quickly but be carefully beacuse after the sneak i will fight a lot of
    bandit
    thank you so much i finally passed thanks here some rep for the help ^^
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Member Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal is infamous around these parts Zeal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2006 07:27 AM
    Threads

i think that fable was a preety good game but after a while it got too easy
    To Live Or To DIe Its Your Choice..........Most Of The Time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeglobe
    thank you so much i finally passed thanks here some rep for the help ^^
    thanks no problem if any one have problem in this game guest tell . and thanks
    for the rep

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And if you can't get it working, keep trying.
    Took me a while..
    I live in Switzerland!

I Rule You Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    The new release, Lost chapters made up for the shortness, which was my only problem with the game. I'm already obsessed with midevil fighting games, and this one is one of the best.
    Sig made by Masali

Member jesus_freak_1123_2 is on a distinguished road jesus_freak_1123_2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2006 08:54 PM
    Threads

yeah the lost chapters gets to come out on an Xbox too cause its gonna be the Platnium editon of the first game

Closed Thread

Thread Information