AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: DNAngel

Junior Member D.N.Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past D.N.Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2005 05:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default DNAngel

All DNAngel watchers and readers come and talk about the DNAngel show/manga!!!!!!!!

have fun, and feel free to express your opinion!!!!!!!

kiNkIE Of The Month EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

uhmm I've seen the anime ^^ .. I thought it was cool only a stupid (sorry but I expected more and a better ) end
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Junior Member D.N.Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past D.N.Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it's ok i [I]did say express ur opinion ( i also like Azumanga Daioh by the way )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh by the way, i need some help with the rpg (it confuses me), can u help me out?

The Last Angel of Light Satoshi Hiwatari is on a distinguished road Satoshi Hiwatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 08:01 PM
    i live in a 1-story house ( can't tell u much more)
    Threads

apparently by my name u should know i'm a fan i just came to tell u it was an awesome anime/manga

Junior Member Vlitz is on a distinguished road Vlitz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2005 05:11 AM
    Threads

dude i liek this series D-N angle one of the best anime i have seen

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kawaii_Otaku is on a distinguished road Kawaii_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2005 03:57 PM
    Threads

I reckon the Manga is better than the Anime.... But that's just my opinion anywayz...
    Bishounen Thread ~ Tamahome-sama ^^
    *huggles*

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Tara:This anime is my most favorite.
    I like how thay did Darks wings.Although
    i think they need better voice people.
    Out of all of it i think the music is the best.

The Last Angel of Light Satoshi Hiwatari is on a distinguished road Satoshi Hiwatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the person who originally wrote this thread is now gone, he told me to make a new one it'll b the same name!!!

KRAD IS MY OTHER SELF, BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT IN MANY WAYS

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

We'll just use this one.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

The Imperfect Perfection Zezima Aeros will become famous soon enough Zezima Aeros's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2005 08:20 PM
    Threads

I liked DN Angel 'till about the 5th episode. Then, it just got pointless. But I've only seen to episode 10. Haven't read the manga. <_<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRAD IS MY OTHER SELF, BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT IN MANY WAYS

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

It's a cool anime but it could b better

Junior Member mesha has a spectacular aura about mesha has a spectacular aura about mesha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2005 03:19 PM
    Threads

well i have a thing can u forget me please please.

Member Lia is on a distinguished road Lia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2005 04:29 PM
    Threads

i think D.N Angel is a very good anime & a unique story.. that`s what i think anyway i dunno about u guyz..

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

i think its a good anime ^^

Junior Member Katomi505 is on a distinguished road Katomi505's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2005 05:34 PM
    i live in a world full of darkness and im trying to find my way back to my love
    Threads

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Zezima Aeros
    I liked DN Angel 'till about the 5th episode. Then, it just got pointless. But I've only seen to episode 10. Haven't read the manga. <_<
    well,get your butt in gear the manga is way better than the anime for one dark and daisuke are hotter,riku and daisuke are dating and krad and satoshi are well the same,but krads a lot eviler in the manga.in the manga its has every detail and its the original story not twisted like the anime,and its alot sadder too,darks wish-(you do know wat darks wish is rite?)well him and daisuke want co-existence,to live seperatly,not in the same body and darks wish can never be granted.so if i was you i would totally buy the manga and i have the books 1,4,5,6,8.ive read the books 2,3,7 and thier awesomeim waiting on the 9th one to come out.so uhhh........ get the damn manga

love
    katomi505
    I am darkness...

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

heh, DN Angel is a great anime. I do so want to ready the manga, I may just go and pick up vol. 1 this week, lol. I thought ep 25 I think it was, not the last ep, but the one before it was Sooo sad, I almost cried...

Closed Thread

Thread Information