AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Disgaia!

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

Default Disgaia!

Oh sweet christmas, Disgaia was one of the best games I've ever played. Stayed up to 5 A.M. playing it every night. There were so many things to do, and so little time. I eventully got to the point where I could say that I've beaten the game. 9 Majins, each equiped with a Yoshitsu, 2 (or 3, can't remember) Super Robot Suits equiped to each, all of them rarity 1, and to top it all of, all of them lvl 9999... I was playing for over 300 hours..... Then I tried to do it again! But my little brothers broke the CD before I could do it again.

But anyways, it's a strategy RPG. Kinda like Final Fantasy Tactics, but alot more fun. It has a pretty good story line, and so much humor, I couldn't begin to explain it. (The prinnies )
    If I could give this game a rating, it would be 10/10, without a doubt. If you disagree, you probably haven't play this awsome game.

Member Vampire D is on a distinguished road Vampire D's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 06:59 PM
    Threads

No this game rocks!

I had to go out to find it after playing it.

I have almost beaten everything -_-;

Still getting my but whipped by Baal. Evil Prinny must smite him.

Besides that the game has a funny story, and I love the game play. In all honesty i don't know what to say bad about it. Except it might be a little bit more for the mature gammers.

I just like to create characters and beatting down on the Senate, and the Item world.

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

Lol. If you beat Baal, he turns into "Uber Prinny Baal". Then you can steal a prinny suit from him if you want.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah working on Uber Prinny ball ><

curses LV 6000!? >_>; I should beat him... then get stonger enemy bills past and then fight him again... thats crazy ><

Đita was here 2014 <3 kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

I love that game xD It's really addictive^^ I love the fact that there are multiple endings!!! And creating different characters are cool^^

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes it is, Then killing them as well. It sounds like they get beheaded.

I think i have 3 more endings to get. I had to look it up on a FAQ it was driving me crazy @.@

Closed Thread

Thread Information