AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sup

Junior Member Dragon5611 is on a distinguished road Dragon5611's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 02:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in a two story box with a large swimming puddle.
    Threads

Talking Sup

Hello, i am new here... Raven_Momiji told me about this site so i thought i would check it out... I like anime... my sister got me into it... i like computer games... i am a loyal player of Runescape.. on at least half the day ^^ i am a nerd and i accept that... because i am still cool... ::laughs:: ok well that was my intro... looking forward to meeting all the hot typers on this site... only girls please...

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would like to be the first person to welcome you to animeforum.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks wing ^^

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

I'll be the second. Here's a nuclear bomb wired to go off in 15 seconds, and a security blanket. Bye-bye.

||Queen of the damned|| Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 06:22 AM
    Threads

And I think I am the third^^Hello newbie Welcome to AF!Post a lot have fun and follow the rules!Be aware of cannibals and blanket thieves^^PM me If u ever need anything!See ya around~*Petit_Angel*~

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Then you'll look foward to meeting me^^ lol!!! j/k j/k don't take that seriously^^;;;
    Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting here^^ Feel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums...
    *nyaa~*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

hi.
    welcome to AF and all the stuff ^^
    man, if you need anything, just contact me, yea?

cya round, laterz ,hkk
    yea whatever...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you all for the greetings but sake why blow me up :'( ^^

Member Ayame chan can only hope to improve Ayame chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

hey there, welcome. follow the rules, and avoid blankey theives, and you are good to go.

MY HERO!!!

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF.. Have fun, and if you need anything just pm me and I'll try to help..
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon5611
    Hello, i am new here... Raven_Momiji told me about this site so i thought i would check it out... I like anime... my sister got me into it... i like computer games... i am a loyal player of Runescape.. on at least half the day ^^ i am a nerd and i accept that... because i am still cool... ::laughs:: ok well that was my intro... looking forward to meeting all the hot typers on this site... only girls please...
    *hands over a newbie blanket* Watchout for the local blanket thief, Ami~chan. Oh, hello and welcome to AF. If you need help, or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals, laterz. Only girls please? Don't try and be a player.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon5611
    Thank you all for the greetings but sake why blow me up :'( ^^
    Nothin' personal, just had a spare nuke.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Welcome! read the rules! Don't spam! And PM me if you want anything or want to be in my family!

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. Have fun and follow the rules
    A tip from the mods!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

since i'm here... i'll say hi!!!^_^
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol dont worry I know the rules this isnt my first time on forums and hi to you too

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

hello and welcome to AF. You can call me pyro. if you need anything just PM me

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yo *hands blankey* watch out for ami~chan and welcome to AF have a nice time luv.

Junior Member ~*Princess Serena*~ is on a distinguished road ~*Princess Serena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 03:22 PM
    Threads

Hiya,

hope u have fun here. Feel free to pm me anytime.
    Shows Like DBZ Prove That Dudes Can Save The World. Well Shows Like Sailor Moon Proves That us Girls Can Save The World as well

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome!!! Follow the rules and post lots!!! Make sure you visit this forum regularly.^_^ So i'll be seeing ya around....have fun!!

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Welcomet o AF read the rules, beware of everyone, and feel free to pm me, and you're good to go as Ayame-chan said

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Goddess Nayru Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 004 - Charmander 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 06:14 PM
    Threads

Heyo and welcome to AF. *hands blanket and pocky* watch out for the blanket theif and the cannibals. If you have any questions, just pm me.
    Ultimate-Forumz.com
    It's new. I hope you'll come help us make it bigger. :]<3

Senior Member miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

Welcome to Anime Forum. Read the rules and have fun. Post alot and don't spam. If you have any questions or need help pm me.

"It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best." -E.R. Bulwer-Lytton

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

hola gives candy my bro plays runescape his name is kwel_goku anyway see u around

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum! I'm new too! so don't ask me anything.
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

Closed Thread

Thread Information