AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Megadeth...A Legacy of break-neck Thrash Metal

Member Fallon Piper Fawn is on a distinguished road Fallon Piper Fawn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 10:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Megadeth...A Legacy of break-neck Thrash Metal

Thought I would write a thread on Megadeth, and I pretty much figure there isn't one that allready exists.This is one of my favouright metal bands out there,their music is intense,aggressive and performed witn insain accuracy in terms of timing and sound.Musical disaplin is a major factor when trying to learn a peice of music written by these guy's, it is VERY techincal and at times mind boggeling in terms of difficulty and usage of proper technique and execution to make it sound right.I have learned and can play 4-5 of their songs, and am very proud that I can pull them off very correctly.My band and I have performed a few of these a few times during shows with a big reaction from the crowd, not often a band plays these things lol

Who all if anyone here likes Megadeth? Hopefull more ppl that that of my last thread the "who plays guitar" thread, sucks it bombed out.....
    I glitrende solskinn et landskap som vakner Vi seiler inn mot havnen

||Queen of the damned|| Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 06:22 AM
    Threads

I like them!Well they are not one of my fav bands but I like their music!

Member Crube is on a distinguished road Crube's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Hey! Someone else likes Megadeth! This thread needs a good bump!

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

Megadeth is great. I like their songs, I like how heavy they are, and I like the vocalist. The vocalist use to be the gitar player (I think) of Metallica. Good stuff, good stuff.

Member 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666 has much to be proud of 555slipknot666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:52 AM
    Threads

Megadeth is awsome i wanted to go see them and fear factory in concert this summer but i cant go to ne of them it sux!!!
    If your 555 im 666

Brothers- Cowboy Bebop, Deamon_Slayer666
    Sisters-
    Kera, punk_girl
    Friends-
    Hannah
    Girlfriend- kitira yumiko
    Bestfriend-DarkMagicianGirl
    Lil sis- DarkDepressedAngel
    Fairy Mother- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

Member Crube is on a distinguished road Crube's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono
    Megadeth is great. I like their songs, I like how heavy they are, and I like the vocalist. The vocalist use to be the gitar player (I think) of Metallica. Good stuff, good stuff.
    Correct! He was kicked out for destructive behaviour when they were in New York City. Kill Em' All and Ride The Lightning used some of Mustaines material on the albums.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

they are good
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Closed Thread

Thread Information