AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gundam wing.....just askin'

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gundam wing.....just askin'

Well i've always liked the many gundam series...especially gundam wing...and well after seeing all the episodes, i was kinda wondering if they made any other gundam wing movies ( other than endless waltz)

Guess he won't.........

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not that I'm aware of, Endless Waltz was the last that used the GW cast.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Even if there was another one, it wouldn't work out well.
    Spoiler

At the end of Endless waltz, all of the Gundam's are destroyed

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That doesnt neccisarily mean that they couldn't.

Wing, Deathscythe, Sandrock, and Shenlong were all destroyed before the series was half over, they can rebuild them.

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

They Should Reshow wing with CE-like animation, modifying the Script.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clowtrigger
    They Should Reshow wing with CE-like animation, modifying the Script.
    That'd be pretty cool

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gundam wing is one of the greatest anime's of all time and i must say that i think it could of been longer.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nope. Rendition of the Story sucked, Gundams too overpowering even to SEED/Destiny Standards. A Seed-style animated script re-write of Wing would rock, but next to SEED/Destiny you have rumors about Gundam X: Into the moonlight

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Clow...the thread is about GUNDAM WING, not GUNDAM SEED. We know you love Gundam Seed, however keep it to a topic that calls for it. You seem to forget the fact that gundam wing is seperate from most of the other(if not all) gundam anime. It has nothing to do with any of the other series, therefor they can make however many or few gundams they please, and the creators can make them however powerful or weak they want them.

At Bakakeme: Oh yeah XD, Btw, whats the code to hide spoilers and such under the black bar.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know that, but what I'm stating is that I like Gundam Wing to be Revamped, a complete makeover... with a script more believable than it was. Improved animations like SEED/Destiny Has. Kinda like a tune-up

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Meh, imo it's fine the way it is. The story is just fine and the animation is good for the time period it was created,i like the animation for wing better than seed, and just the fact that it takes place in a diffrent Gundam Universe makes it unique from the others.

and heres a question.

Would you consider the Gundam pilots Freedom Fighters? or Terrorists?

think about it, they do fight...but a lot of the acts they commit are pretty bad, Most include destroying government complex's and barracks.
    and another view, they do these things because the government is corrupt.

So what are they to you? Freedom or Terror?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah i know they destroy them...but its happened before.....each ones been destroy like 2 or 3 times......

Guess he won't.........

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Clow...the thread is about GUNDAM WING, not GUNDAM SEED. We know you love Gundam Seed, however keep it to a topic that calls for it. You seem to forget the fact that gundam wing is seperate from most of the other(if not all) gundam anime. It has nothing to do with any of the other series, therefor they can make however many or few gundams they please, and the creators can make them however powerful or weak they want them.

At Bakakeme: Oh yeah XD, Btw, whats the code to hide spoilers and such under the black bar.
    it's "[spoiler ]" to start the bar and "[/spoiler ]" to end it (but without the spaces that I added at the end)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well maybe someday they'll make another one...i mean its pretty much the most popular of the many g series

Guess he won't.........

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kukuriyu is infamous around these parts Kukuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 09:36 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Propably in the future... By they did destroy their Gundams.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah but as i said before...their gundams have been destroyed other times....and have been rebuilt....

Guess he won't.........

Senior Member mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 05:05 PM
    Threads

nope, but there should be one
    Master Cane
    Master of the Wu-Tang Sword Style
    Master of the 36 Chambers
    Master of Saolin Shadow Boxing

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by rmb199
    yeah but as i said before...their gundams have been destroyed other times....and have been rebuilt....
    Well, see now that's the thing- They can't be rebuilt. The ones in the middle of the series only got rebuilt and revamped because the scientists were there. By Endless Waltz however all 5 scientists of Operation Metoer are dead. They were killed in the airlocked cells on Barge. Notice that after Tuborov pulled the air and they 'passed-out' you never see them again. So technically rebuilding the GW mechas is virtually impossible...

But I wish they'd made the series longer too. So many untied loose ends-even from EW. ::shakes her head.::
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

There are a few manga set before and after the TV series.

Gundam Wing: Battlefield of Pacifists (released by Tokyopop in 2002) <--this is out of print according to the tokyopop website.

Gundam Wing: The Last Outpost (G-Unit) (released by Tokyopop in 2002-2003. There are 3 Volumes.)

Here are some other G Wing manga, but I don't think they were release in english....

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Blind Target
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Episode Zero
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Ground Zero

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by SilverOcean

Here are some other G Wing manga, but I don't think they were release in english....

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Blind Target
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Episode Zero
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Ground Zero
    Yes they were. I own them in English. All three of them. Blind Target is by far the best of the three however. Fantastic art and the story fits right in with the end of the series leading up to EW.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Closed Thread

Thread Information