AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Where exactly IS Silent Hill and Racoon City?

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Post Where exactly IS Silent Hill and Racoon City?

This is funny, since I can't sleep. I decided to go to Mapquest and do a little messing around. Racoon City is a real city, but not with that name.
    Silent Hill is a real town, also many names of Silent Hill Characters and places can be found in New York and Maryland.

Anyone have any remote idea , where these places would be located if in fact the games were real?

Located means..
    Country, Province, State, Prefixture, Block, Zone, anywhere.

At first, I thought Racoon City was located in Texas.
    Why? The simple facts.

No matter where you go, no matter who you are, there is alway a gun or bullets for a gun laying around.

Yet, that did'nt match the wildlife and plant life. Don't get me started on what I really think about Cindy and her.. Ahem "herbs " case.

Silent Hill, I thought at first might be located in Scotland.
    Yet ,the design of the Subway systems really pushed me back towards either America or Britan.

Then they called it a "resort town." Whip out a map and you know what?
    The sheer numbers of Resort Towns located by large lakes with a single island in the middle WHILE at the same time being near a coastline is mind boggling.

Anyone else have any guesses to where they are?

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Junior Member Atomsk. is on a distinguished road Atomsk.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2005 02:56 PM
    Threads

I thought it was somewhere in the U.S. (Silent Hill)
    "Never Knows Best."

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

i'm pretty sure that Racoon City is in Colorado(dont qoute me on that) and Silent hill.....up state New York, or some other North Eastern town
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information