AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: .hack// Games

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Quote Originally Posted by Dun Loireag
    Fragment.
    Is there an English release?
    ..or am I retarded?
    Not retarded just not looking hard enough.

I only have the first one...Im broke so I need to get a job to afford the other three. EBGames has the three I need but they're like $30-50 bucks, used too XI.
    Derp.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This thread has been postless for a while, but I'll just post this so you can all get some info on .hack//G.U. and .hack//Fragment.

First off, I believe .hack//G.U. (vol.1) is going to be released in the U.S. in imd September, correct me if I am wrong. I have been reading the G.U. manga (yes, there is a manga) for a while, and so far it has just gotten me more psyched up for the game. If you have played the first .hack game series, you will remember all of the "waves". Well, in G.U., it appears that certain characters(including Haseo, the main character), are able to use an ability called Epitaph (as in the Epitaph of the Twilight, from the first games), which allows them to summon and use the "mave" monsters (including Mia, from the first series). Of course, this was in the manga, so I am not sure if it will actually be in the game. Also, Haseo has three different forms, and has three weapons, including Twinblades, a chainsaw-sword, and a chainsaw scythe.

As for fragment, I don't know much about it, but here is a scan from a magazine with some pictures. It is in Japanese, and since I do not know the language, I do not know what it says.
    Note: This image is very large, so if you don't have a high screen resolution or are using a dial-up connection, be warned. (dimensions: 2551x3299, size: 1.04MB)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dothackGU_magscans_036.jpg‎
Views:	74
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	12012  
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 08-17-2006 at 11:22 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Forsaken Angel Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 07:53 AM
    Threads

Yeah they are the best....I just beat the first one this morning( again).I ve beaten them all except for the fourth installment.

My family is in my Journal!!
    Note To self: I miss you terribly
    This is what: We call a tragedy
    Come back to me:Come back to me
    To me....

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 03:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

if i still had my first memory card, i would be on the third one right now, but i had to start over so...it kinda gets boring after a while
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

I am on the third one but i dont get to play that often because i have to borrow it >.o

I love these games, they are alot of fun and actually are pretty innovative in the game world (when they came out they were) All in all they are good RPGs and forever will be.

And by the way....what is Fragment? i know about G.U. but ive never even heard of Fragment...anybody wanna fill me in?
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 03:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

never heard of it either, dont u wish they would make a real game like .//hack
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDragonX
    never heard of it either, dont u wish they would make a real game like .//hack
    Personally, i believe that they are going too within the next decade or so...and quite frankly, i cant wait for it to happen....But i dont think its gonna be a "Virtual Game" like it is in the games/ animes/ magnas, i think it will be like any other MMORPG in the aspect that it would just be on a disc (or whatever the big media drive will be when it is realised) and that you play it on your computer using your computer and MAYBE a com headset. If anybody plans on releasing a "Virtual" version of it, it wont be for a very long time...or maybe i just dont know what im talking about @.@
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

If I felt like it, I would buy a PS2 to see one of them.

But..I have a 360 now, so I'm okay. =)
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Zanethose
    And by the way....what is Fragment? i know about G.U. but ive never even heard of Fragment...anybody wanna fill me in?
    .hack//FRAGMENT is basically "The World" for PS2. It is an MMORPG, just what you wished for in your last post, and apparently playable both online and offline. I only know a few details, and I am not sure if it is out in Japan yet (I doubt it). According to what I have heard, you will be able to design your own character, like in "The World", and it will be played in a style similar to "the world".
    What I wonder is if it will be a text-communication, or if headsets will be used. I am hoping for headsets.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    .hack//FRAGMENT is basically "The World" for PS2. It is an MMORPG, just what you wished for in your last post, and apparently playable both online and offline. I only know a few details, and I am not sure if it is out in Japan yet (I doubt it). According to what I have heard, you will be able to design your own character, like in "The World", and it will be played in a style similar to "the world".
    What I wonder is if it will be a text-communication, or if headsets will be used. I am hoping for headsets.
    Ah i see...but are you sure they are gonna release it for PS2? I personally think that they would wait and release it for the PS3 seen as how the PS3 will have not only a better online but a free basic online. It would just make more sence for them to release it for the PS3. People could use the free basic online to acess like two or three different servers and would have a limited amount of areas to visit and anybody who buys the advanced version would get the fool features....or at least that is how i would do it....and i am sure they will use headsets and typing with the PS2 (PS3 if things go out the way i see it) Keyboard is not only annoying but fairly hard...I dont know...none the less, i cant wait for it come out now!
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Are you a fan?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I am not entirely sure which system it is for, as I have heard rumors for both PS2 and PS3, but from the released images of the graphics, it looks like something on a PS2. I will look it up some more, and if I get any news on it, I will be sure to post it here.

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I hear there's English release and servers of //FRAGMENT out, but highly refusing to sell it in the US. Oh well.....I just want to play //GU Vol. this October....

Junior Member ShushiLover is on a distinguished road ShushiLover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 04:46 AM
    Threads

heh heh, I have all the games and beat them all a couple of months ago, it was a really fun game and interesting plot line, and the background music was awesome

Walk toward the light, or the darkness may consume you.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

As far as I now, fragment will be for the PS2. It will also be free when you buy the game. At least, thats what I now.
    Sig no longer in development...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It was announced a while ago, but in case any of you have yet to here, the released date for .hack//G.U. has been set as October 24, 2006.
    I am still not sure if the .hack//G.U. manga will be licensed for distribution in the U.S.

One of many sources.

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

YUP ^_^
    JUST TWO WEEKS LEFT, 2 horribly waiting weeks.....

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

iv played all 4 games they where really cool i loved the story and i am waiting for .hack//g.u. to come out it looks awsome

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Member Rage_2o9 will become famous soon enough Rage_2o9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 10:58 PM
    Threads

so unfair im on hack 1 still

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

i really enjoyed .hack

im not sure if i should get gu though..

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

i have both seen and heard that gu is going be the best out of them all i cant wait for it to come out

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~shudders~..... only 2 weeks........
    I just like the Avater Battles most ^_^

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

The first .hack//gu game is longer then infection, outbrake, quarentine, and the second game(forgut what it was called) combined.
    Sig no longer in development...

Junior Member Anquietas is on a distinguished road Anquietas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 02:03 PM
    Threads

I have only played the first two .hack games, I need to get the other two. However I still haven't beaten the second one, every time I get close to beating the final boss all three of my characters gets killed, it has gotten extremely annoying. Even so I love these games and I will have to get .hack//G.U. and //FRAGMENT too. By the way does anyone know when PS3 is coming out?
    "If you immediately know that the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Few friends of mine got //GU b4 me -_-........
    They beat it within a week,.........That's dissapointing....I thought it would be longer than all 4 games combined....

Member herro yuy is on a distinguished road herro yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 05:42 AM
    Threads

i have got all the .hack games and i really like the storyline as well as the way the story follow on each game as well as the little movies that come with the games and i have also read the .hack books which is also well done but i dnt like the fact that they use different characters in the books

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information