AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FOOLY COOLY aka flcl

Junior Member big anime fan 12345667870 is on a distinguished road big anime fan 12345667870's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2005 05:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation FOOLY COOLY aka flcl

any body like fooly cooly if so talk

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

I love FlCl. That show is just great. It goes so deep. I've figured out the meaning of the show.

It is your standard coming of age story filled with symbolism. Notice when the things come out of Noata head is always after something emotional happens to him. The robots then start helping him or attack his friends. Anyone who has gone through puberty should know how the things coming out of an adolascents head can be self destructive or helpful and almost always confusing. Atamosk is symbolic of the ideal end of adolence( able to do what ever you put to mind to. While at the same time be succesful and having fun).

I'll add more if people are interested.
    Advice by the Pillows rocks!
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Junior Member big anime fan 12345667870 is on a distinguished road big anime fan 12345667870's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya flcl is cool but what is the meanimg for the show tell some symbolism please

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I love that show too.

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

I LOVE the show, the pillows rock, and it makes a whole lot of sense to me. I like your view on the show Prince Darien

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey everyone how are u

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the pillows rock

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hay I also like tenchi moyu trigun case closed inuyasha s-cry-ed every other anime in adult swim and zach bell one pice and so onand so forth

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by big anime fan 12345667870
    ya flcl is cool but what is the meanimg for the show tell some symbolism please
    The whole show is mainly symbolic of an adolescent boys mind.
    The first episode: a persons first love. It makes your head, things grow, and extremely weird things come out of a person mind. It makes your mind feel like there is nothing in there.
    The second an third episodes: I'm still thinking about.
    Episode Four: To get some where in life and acomlpish something you have to take a chance i.e. swing the bat.
    Episode Five: Shows how a person can be overconfident in themselves i.e. cocky. Then when the trigger goes down things happen. Your mind and in this case cities take a beating.
    Episode Six: Atamosk is the ideal end of adolescense. Someone who with their mind can change the world. Though while getting there one faces many things that could just as easily make you a mindless robot with you brains ironed out.

Isn't the show great.
    Last edited by Prince Darien; 07-08-2005 at 12:22 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you prince darien do you mind if i add you to my buddy list

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by big anime fan 12345667870
    thank you prince darien do you mind if i add you to my buddy list
    Yeah sure. Go ahead.

Full Metal Pipsquick mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 08:21 PM
    Threads

me think this is 1 of the best shows the world has ever seen

me hate hakuro she stole naota from me><
    Tis xXLovelessXx for all who know me..

I love you Necromancer <333

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

FLCL=greatness. Meh love Furi Kuri. It is so beutiful and comical it takes a hentai genuis to understand it. God not to mention the fact of using guitars as weopons is awesome. I loved the ending (spoils) where naota gains the rather double guitar and goes into crap, whats that demon space thing called again? Well either way it was awesome and godly. I would love to make an anime with guitars as the weopon. Well i loved haruko, she made alot of my friends go "oh my god i am never watching that anime again. Then i proceed to smack them for insulting it. The pillows being the prime music source were off da hook *said off the da hook o.o;* i have the Furi Kuri soundtrack and love it to death. I dun think i will ever get the guitar beat of Ride on Shooting Star out of meh head. Poor teachers, i beated on the dest with meh fingers that beat all year o.o;; <true dat>

--souless

Junior Member Seijinnator is on a distinguished road Seijinnator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2006 12:46 AM
    Threads

My all time favorite part about FLCL is the random crazyness. Ive never in my life seen an anime, or show for that matter, that was more out there than FLCL. It's worth staying up til 1:30 for. ^^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

theres mulitple threads for this. please learn to check out things before you start threads

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Darien
    I love FlCl. That show is just great. It goes so deep. I've figured out the meaning of the show.

It is your standard coming of age story filled with symbolism. Notice when the things come out of Noata head is always after something emotional happens to him. The robots then start helping him or attack his friends. Anyone who has gone through puberty should know how the things coming out of an adolascents head can be self destructive or helpful and almost always confusing. Atamosk is symbolic of the ideal end of adolence( able to do what ever you put to mind to. While at the same time be succesful and having fun).

I'll add more if people are interested.
    Advice by the Pillows rocks!
    i think u said what was going to say or most of it but this has to be my favorite show people say it makes no sense but i makes much sense u guess thats why i love it top fan i think is me i love that show so much even with 6 episodes but i wishes there was more but i still love it

I LOVE HARUKO

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH
    HARUKO'S NUMBER ONE FAN
    Attached Images  
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Homunculi of the Darkness Wrath^^ will become famous soon enough Wrath^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2005 10:19 PM
    Threads

well this anime really brings the laughing curse out of me lol its a cool anime though

Pockets full of posies Alice_Fallen_Cloud will become famous soon enough Alice_Fallen_Cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 04:01 AM
    Threads

the manga is a lot different than the anime but they're both good
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
    "Every day is another chance to turn it all around"

Senior Member inuyasharose is an unknown quantity at this point inuyasharose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2005 10:52 AM
    Threads

i love the show flcl its really funny and exciting and blah blah blah i just like it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey there

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Darien
    The whole show is mainly symbolic of an adolescent boys mind.
    The first episode: a persons first love. It makes your head, things grow, and extremely weird things come out of a person mind. It makes your mind feel like there is nothing in there.
    The second an third episodes: I'm still thinking about.
    Episode Four: To get some where in life and acomlpish something you have to take a chance i.e. swing the bat.
    Episode Five: Shows how a person can be overconfident in themselves i.e. cocky. Then when the trigger goes down things happen. Your mind and in this case cities take a beating.
    Episode Six: Atamosk is the ideal end of adolescense. Someone who with their mind can change the world. Though while getting there one faces many things that could just as easily make you a mindless robot with you brains ironed out.

Isn't the show great.
    Do you have any idea how many times I watched every episode and how much attention I had to pay to my literature teacher to finally pick up on the deeper meanings of that show?
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FLCL, is one of the greatest anime's ever made.
    -TWM-

The Flirtatious Cutie Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx has a spectacular aura about Dark Foxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 04:47 PM
    Threads

Weird anime cartoon, but its cool
    I still wanna know though, what EXACTLY is Fooly Cooly?
    Can someone tell me, por favor?

Boyfriend- Naota N
    Beautiful siggy maker- my cute lil twin sis. Just_a_Girl

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I want to konw to

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fooly Cooly probably comes from Naota trying to act cool and by doing so is a fool. If you translate the title of the series in to Japanese you get Furi Kuri, which can mean several things. For example breast tweaking, bread kneeding, and chestnuts.

If I don't it I'll over flow.

Closed Thread

Thread Information