AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Funniest and/or Stupidest Things our Pets do!

The Calming Spirit Atailpha Wolffe is on a distinguished road Atailpha Wolffe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 01:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Funniest and/or Stupidest Things our Pets do!

Ok, we all love our pets! But admit it, they can act pretty stupid and funny sometimes! Lets hear some of these funny tales and give more people smiles in the forum! Smiling is a mental and emotional healer! Have fun!
    Blessed Be!
    I am a friend and here for you. If you ever need me, just visit my site where you can find an easier way to keep in touch. http://depressionfighter.animenut.com/

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

Well, my dad got rid of my 6 month old puppy, so it's been awhile. After her bath, she would run downstairs and jump on the couch, and she would try to bite anyone who attempted to move her. It was so funny. Did she think she could get on the couch because she was clean? One nasty thing is when she would drag her behind across the carpet. I've always wondered about that. Maybe it was worms or something.
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

The Calming Spirit Atailpha Wolffe is on a distinguished road Atailpha Wolffe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

hehehe! My kitty did that this morning. She had a piece of poopie stuck there and it got ALL over my bed sheets! I was so mad. But I forgive her and helped her by cleaning it off for her.

My favorite pet antic, is when my part Siamese, Diana, is very skittish. So we will sneak up behind her and make a kitty hissing noise, and she will jump. Well the funniest one was a few weeks ago my mom and big dog(who she is afraid of a little) was walking down the stairs and she had her back to me. She was halfway up the stairs, and I was just about to startle her with the hissing thing, and she turned as I did that and I have never seen her jump so high! It was priceless! She turned around afterwards, mewed at me in her way that tells us to pet her! It was so sweet! (We nicknamed her Psyco after her mother because one minute you'll be petting her, the next she bites you, then she turns around and wants you to pet her again! lol!
    Blessed Be!
    I am a friend and here for you. If you ever need me, just visit my site where you can find an easier way to keep in touch. http://depressionfighter.animenut.com/

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

My dog bit my boyfriend's butt. O.o That was funny.

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

lol. You know, that's like animal cruelty, still funny though.
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

Smexy Hair Demon ~*_Yura_*~ is on a distinguished road ~*_Yura_*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 05:11 PM
    Threads

One day my cat tried to climb the house..It was so funny..but anyways..When she was climbing she spotted a lizard, so she tried to go after it.. Imagine a cat climbing a house trying to catch a lizard.. o-o; Another time my dog was trying to get a treat that was under a glass table..So he tried to climb under it.. (He's a Boxer. So he was kind of big.) When he finally got under and picked the treat up he backed out from under it, but he didn't notice his head was still under, so he lifted it up really fast and he hit the table. He then shook his head and came all the way out not caring about hitting the table.. >->;

Senior Member icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 10:09 PM
    Threads

my cat found an empty tissue box and stuck his head in it the he couldnt get it off so he kept walking backwards trying to get it off while bumping into the couch and chair several times I should have taped it =P
    "Okay, I guess I am curious. What do you know about me...that I don't?"

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

I can't really think of things...Just stupid things like repeatedly running into the glass door, or falling into the fish tank.

Oh, and that one time my cat got drunk and was stumbling around the house. That was funny. (No, I didn't give it alcohol. It was spilled and she drank it..)
    Last edited by BrittyBott; 07-07-2005 at 10:32 PM.
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

My dog still chases his tail...and actually gets a hold of it! He just walks around in circles, holding onto his tail in his mouth...

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

My cat josh ate a bowl of eggs, stumbled over to the balcony and fell onto a stack of my brother's cds...

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Well, my cat tries to attack people ... although it knows it has no claws ... it was once moving its paws up and down on my uncles leg ... just randomly moving them .. trying to attack him ..

I have my sisters rabbit with me this week .. sometimes if you watch her long enough .. she'll get on her back legs and shake around

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

got ran over bye a car

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Senior Member Kill_Me_Shining will become famous soon enough Kill_Me_Shining will become famous soon enough Kill_Me_Shining's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2005 11:36 PM
    Threads

one of my cats is a psycho. and one day my and my bro were playing with him. he was chasing my pants cuzz they broke and one of the straps was hanging off and i tunred real quick and he ran right into the pool then tried to get out as fast as he could and ran into the glass door repetedly hehe ^.^
    I'm an illusion of your heart. A figment of your adolescent psyche.
    Owner of Ryuichi Sakuma ['Claim your bishie' thread]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

HAHAHA!!! That was great Kill me shining!!!
    One of my kitties, LITERALLY eats just about anything! Turkey, chicken, cheetos, crackers, graham crackers, cheese grits, corn, peas, and much more. And every Thanksgiving, when we used to rottiserre the turkey, she would sit under it staring up at it and mewing every few minutes!! It was so funny and adorable!
    My other kitty has tried to climb up the window curtains, and she got stuck and couldn't get down! It was so sad and so funny!
    Oh! And most people say you can't train a cat and that they are stupid! I taught my cat a couple of tricks. One is she learned what up it. I my fingers up and say up and she goes on her hind legs. Usually I have food and she gets it as a reward!
    And once again the part Siamese(the younger one) will sometimes just SPAZ and go running up and down the house, upstairs and back down! We have no Idea why she does this!!
    Blessed Be!

Member dante200100 is on a distinguished road dante200100's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2005 04:59 PM
    Threads

Well, sometimes my cat will wait under a table until someone walks by, then jump out and attack. Also, if you shine a light on the wall, he'll start jumping at it. Once, we put one of our magazine holders on the ground. Our cat stuck his head in there and started running until he crashed into the side of the door. It was halarious!!!
    **FORMERLY KNOWN AS METALSHADOWFUSI**

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Well my cousin's cat was to lazy to climb up the stairs so that fat cat kept taking breaks while climbing up the stairs. So lazy and fat...-_-

Member Wumpscut is on a distinguished road Wumpscut's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 11:13 AM
    Threads

The funniest thing my cat has ever done. . . has to be the time a Pomeranean dog went up to sniff her and to play with her. She arched her back like the cats do in Halloween and scratched his nose. The god still wanted to play with her. She scratched him again.
    Masochist? LOL
    .x. princess cyborg girl .x.
    ??WHO is my secret admirer??

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My parents door doesn't latch shut very well, so the dog can just run over and push it open when she wants. My door at home is a slide door (you know, the one that goes into the wall to open) so i go inside and shut the door and I hear her running down the hall and *wump* right into the door, she does it at almost a full sprint at times.

My friends cat is the best though, he has no claws and a bell around his neck. Now I haven't the slightest clue how, but he always kills about 4 or 5 mice every day and leaves them on his front pourch. One time it managed to kill a rabbit about as big as it was. I mean, HOW THE HECK CAN IT DO THIS WITH NO CLAWS AND A FREAKIN BELL AROUND ITS NECK?!?!?!
    Last edited by bakakame; 07-09-2005 at 01:36 AM.

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

my cat kills mice and gives them to my mom hahahahaha

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My dog do not like guys..O.O for an example when my dad comes over or like one of my cousins that is a guy come over he begins barking and acting crazy but when my aunt or some of my friends come over he wants to be petted and he just keep licking them. O.O but the thing that my dog does thats funny is the way he sits >< i sware my dog is flexible.

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

My cat loves to sleep on the computer. .....But when she gets in a deep sleep she looses who grip and falls on me when I'm typing.. ........I don't like playing catch the cat. .......or when I'm printing she sticks her paw in it. .....I have to hold her everytime I print something.. ...

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

My dog does the funniest things..>.<
    She whimpers and dances around when she wants food.
    The funniest bit was when she fell out of the bed.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

I just remembered one, and I don't know how I forgot. My darling lovable kitty, the part siamese Diana, god forbid, will NEVER sleep on something soft. For example? I could put a piece of paper and a blanket on the floor. She'll go and sleep on the paper. I don't know why!?!?!

My Dog Sampson, is a pretty big dog; standing on his back legs, he is almost my height and I am 5'3". Well he thinks he is a lapdog. So he'll go up to my mom and plop himself halfway into her lap! It is so precious!!!
    Blessed Be!

Junior Member TurnOffTheLight is on a distinguished road TurnOffTheLight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2005 09:12 PM
    Threads

Wink i love my cat

my kitty roscoe, he drinks out of the toilet.

as if that's not weird enough, he fell in the toilet once. he also fell out of the 3rd storie window and lived, got stuck in the food closet, climbs in the refrigerator, he watches TV with interest, he eats broccoli and not chicken,roscoe runs off with my slippers on a daily basis, chases the computer mouse, he chases his tail, he chases his shadow, and tries to chase the birds and ALLWAYS hits the window, he also LOVES to fight my other cat salem; roscoe allways looses.
    the end. ^_^
    Love sucks; so get over it!

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

My cat likes to eat bugs ........or anything small that crawls.. ........when theres a fly or bug on the ceiling she'll continously make this weird noise........It's half meow and half popping sound ..........It looks like shes trying to speak to it and telling it to come down.. ........But the fly is wise to her tricks........

Closed Thread

Thread Information