AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tales Of Symphonia or Baten Kaitos???(spoilers)

Biggest Furuba Fan Ever YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tales Of Symphonia or Baten Kaitos???(spoilers)

Theres pros and cons to each of these animes, Pros to tales of Symphonia are:Awesome Graphics for gamecube, Cool Plot, Lots of jumps and twists,kratos, Good voice acting(sorta). Cons: Grrrr, I killed off Zelos

Pros To baten Kaitos: Cool plot, Lyude, Guardian Spirits!,cool music.
    Cons: Horrid voice acting,

I would give Tales Of Symphonia a 9.9/10
    I would give Baten Kaitos a 8/10

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Dude, do spoilers

like this

But anyway....I can't really choose between the two. They are both really great! I like Symphonia's battle system more.

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

I haven't tried the first game. ......but baten Kaitos is great. ......when I first saw it I thought it would be stupid. ......but when I played it I couldn't put the controller down .....

Great Scythe Wielder Kamatari will become famous soon enough Kamatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 05:03 PM
    Threads

WARNING!
    ***There's end-of-game (and other) spoilers throughout this whole post, which are going to be highlighted in red since I don't know how to do the spoiler thing, so read this post at your own risk or just skip the red areas!***

You don't necessarily have to kill off Zelos in ToS, you shouldn't dock it points for that, it's just to have a plot slightly different from the other one if you keep Kratos...
    What I didn't like about ToS was the ending the anime part was awesome, but it was all....really anti-climatic, such a good game should've had a much better ending.
    Another thing that bugged me is that Kratos goes back to Derris-Kharlan at the end there was really not much point to him going back, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who was REALLY angry at that...

I think ToS had a pretty good voice-acting, although Kratos' voice was...odd, at least the english version. The way he spoke was odd, he sounded too much like a person from a really old movie or something like that, and Genis' voice had that same tone-thing, it sounded like someone from a bad movie...

As for Baten Kaitos...well, it was a very good game, in my opinion. The plot is very slow at first, but it gets moving after a while, and the graphics are really good.
    Too bad it has such HORRID voice-acting....I was so depressed with Lyude's voice, he's one of my favorite characters. And Xhella's voice killed me everytime I heard it, it was awful! The only good voices in the game were probably King Ladekhan, Kalas, Gibari, Mizuti and Savyna >_< the rest were just plain horrible...

The one thing that I thought was REALLY good was the plot twist where Kalas betrays the party. I never really saw it coming, and the game gets WAY better from that point on.
    I also liked the thing with Kalas and Fee being born from a Magnus, instead of like normal human beings. (Angst anyone? :P )

.:Green with Envy:.

I’ve come to apply for the job of evil minion.

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yokoe1887
    I haven't tried the first game. ......but baten Kaitos is great. ......when I first saw it I thought it would be stupid. ......but when I played it I couldn't put the controller down .....
    Ah, you should play Symphonia! Its great! And, uh, congradualtions on getting 10000 rupees from Ai...can I have some? Lol, j/k

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2005 09:38 PM
    Threads

Tales of Symphonia is better I think. The battle system is way better than all those final fantasy games and whatnot. I give the edge over to Symphonia but nevertheless, Baten is also a great game.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't rate last time, so I will now.

Tales of Symphonia: 10/10 (one of my favorite rpgs ever)
    Baiten Kaitos: 8.5/10

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari
    Another thing that bugged me is that Kratos goes back to Derris-Kharlan at the end there was really not much point to him going back, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who was REALLY angry at that...

I think ToS had a pretty good voice-acting, although Kratos' voice was...odd, at least the english version. The way he spoke was odd, he sounded too much like a person from a really old movie or something like that, and Genis' voice had that same tone-thing, it sounded like someone from a bad movie...
    I was pissed at that too Kratros was my favorite character!!

I think Kratos was supposed to sound...odd he is a 4000 year old angel and Genis' voice actor should get shot.

Other than that Tales was a good game I never played Baten Kaitos though. Anybody recommend it?

Thanks Jose!!

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

i've never played the second game but Tales of Symphonia is the best gamecube game i have ever played

Biggest Furuba Fan Ever YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzy
    I was pissed at that too Kratros was my favorite character!!

I think Kratos was supposed to sound...odd he is a 4000 year old angel and Genis' voice actor should get shot.

Other than that Tales was a good game I never played Baten Kaitos though. Anybody recommend it?
    Genis's voice actor is a girl, and i recommend Baten Kaitos!
    I rather be hated for being myself then being loved for someone i'm not!

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

hmm....i would have to say Tales Of Symphonia

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

tales of symphonia 10/10

batin kaitos 7/10

Skies of Arcadia oo out of 10

that thing is the symbol for infaninte

how do you do that spoiler thing, i got some stuff i want to say
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Member ~Life~ will become famous soon enough ~Life~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

ToS was a really good game i loved all about it. 10/10

BK....great game bad voices

the fact you played with cards seemed odd. i just kept playing it and i was sucked into thestory. the twist made it all worth wild.

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I like Tales of Symphonia, Kratos was cool >.> (loved the Judgement outfit ^.^)

Member Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 06:48 AM
    Threads

ToS 10/10

BK 6/10

eh not much to say i aint a fan of card battle RPG's so ToS gets my vote

Teh Lam Shinjimae is an unknown quantity at this point Shinjimae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 11:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    Tales of Symphonia is the best gamecube game i have ever played
    I whole heartedly agree with that, I have Baten I played it for about a week and then put it down due to Battlefield 2: Mc.. ahh

Member demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 12:04 PM
    Threads

I haven't played BK that much yet, I played a demo at Wall-Mart, but I didn't get into it that much. On the other hand, I think ToS os the greatest game ever! But it did suck that Kratos had to go to Derris Karlan. I want to make NASA have a mission to go and get Kratos from Derris Karlan..... but that's just my crazy idea. Besides, (though I hate to admit it) Tales of Symphonia is just a game. Wah!!!!!!! I want Kratos back!!!!!!!!
    There comes a time when the hidden will be discovered and everything will be known.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    This is Bunny. Copy him into your sig and help him on his way to world domination.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

ummm lets see here....

Tales of w/e his name is I give it 7/10
    and Baten Kaitos I give 10/10...Cuz it rocks ^_^
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm