AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which pilot is the best from all Gundam series?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amuro Ray

16 10.06%
  • Char Aznable

10 6.29%
  • Domon Kasshu

9 5.66%
  • Tohou Fuuhai Master Asia

1 0.63%
  • Heero Yuy

52 32.70%
  • Zechs Merquise

7 4.40%
  • Kira Yamato

35 22.01%
  • All of them

4 2.52%
  • Others

23 14.47%
  • none

2 1.26%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Which pilot is the best from all Gundam series?

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well Kira did this to Athrun...

Well, A preview of what Kira can do now...
    Last edited by clowtrigger; 08-08-2005 at 11:15 AM.

Senior Member GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc has a reputation beyond repute GalNAc's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 11:35 PM
    Threads

If You ask me the best gundam pilot was Duo Maxwell, And he was matched By Triton/ Trowa Barton

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I have a question to ask you mr Winged Demon... Exactly, How many Gundam Series did you watch?

Well another Question Bakakame, Since when Did Heero completely own Zechs. Oh and why can't you say that UC Pilots>>>>>SEED pilots>>>>>>>AC Pilots. You obviously are still underestimating the Piloting skill of the one and only Amuro Ray, and also his second coming, Kira Yamato?? Kira has even more potential than Amuro, because, hell it's just his second series and he's ascending to a level of piloting nobody in Gundam has ever seen, to be able to control Dragoons, to pull off moves that are too fast and difficult for other pilots to do... Refer to the pics ubove, those moves are done w/in a split second's time. Those require a constant concentration, another thing, the people he was engaging are not your grunt pilots, they're actually Shinn and Athrun equally skilled Pilots. So If you're going to say the alibi:"It's only the Genes", better think again because he's engaging Shinn and Athrun, both Coordinators.
    Last edited by clowtrigger; 08-08-2005 at 11:28 AM.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yea, we get the picture, you like SEED Destiny a lot and have little respect for people who haven't seen other gundam series or who don't worship the same charecters you do.

Quote Originally Posted by clowtrigger
    Oh and Sapho, before closing the Thread, Please note these Wingers, about the what's the True Difference between an AU and a UC Series???
    You're kinda the one spamming this thread here, so don't blame someone else if it gets closed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What I actually don't like are people who keep on saying Heero or *Insert Gundam W character here* w/o any proof on battle data or any official info because it clearly stands that Kira=second Coming of Amuro Ray. and Amuro Ray>>>> Anyone else in terms of piloting... oh and it's a no brainer in Animesuki, Animenation and on All other MAJOR ANIME FORUMS THAT AMURO>>KIRA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEERO

Member gerardlover24 is an unknown quantity at this point gerardlover24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 04:47 PM
    Threads

Cool he the best to me!

i love Domon he is da best of the best and i don't care what any one eles thinks.

sike you can tell me what you think any time.

kira is cute though. who's with me . is'nt he well he is to me
    Last edited by gerardlover24; 08-08-2005 at 11:40 AM. Reason: made a misstake
    PLEASE,PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS PAIN!!!!!
    shoutz
    GOD, M.C.R,Iglsisa Chritiana De Emmanual.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let me say this, is ranting about it going to change their minds or stop them from saying Heero?

Yes, Heero is near the bottom of the spectrum in piloting skills. He's not even 1st in the AC era.

But getting angry at everyone and insulting them isn't gonna change anyones mind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, This is a bit though to get through your stomach though, Domon is not considered a Mobile suit Pilot. He's a Mobile Fighter by Definition alone.

Still when you're talking about Conventional Pilot's Amuro or Kira would be the nice bet.
    When you're talking about uberness and cheap re-use animations expert, Heero would be nice....LOL

@bakakame:Please tell me that you're kidding, Heero has become somewhat a God here, Insulting him or telling that He's not as good as most UC/CE Pilots is a crime... Oh and you should be the one explaining since you know stuff about other series yet you refuse to do so.You should be the one to inform them about why the Newtypes and Coordinators are Superior, Yet you still insist that they have special "abilities", what about The Zero System? Another thing I wouldn't mind if the Thread's title is FAVORITE Gundam Pilot...

Unfortunately it just so happens that it deals with an objective aspect, so the post need to have sufficient information or reason to work... Saying that Heero is the best with no apparent reason is like telling the judge that tihs person is guilty as charged because you don't like the person. You must stay in an objective manner. It's just so redundant that MANY misplace Heero and overrate him as a Mobile suit Pilot, It's so disheartening for the other fans especially those Amuro fans who have watched and compared how Amuro ray, A guy who just in 5 minutes ... became a pilot thanks to a guidebook, become nothing of value here in the forums and also the likes of you who treat Kira Yamato, the true Amuro Homage he is, as a guy who is just lucky because of his Genes, Give Credit where it's due... And I do have some good memories about Heero but the things he did were so much did by Amuro. And Kira has more creativity than he does, simply put, I have seen too much to comment on him...
    Last edited by clowtrigger; 08-08-2005 at 12:10 PM.

Junior Member IshtarXDuzzel is on a distinguished road IshtarXDuzzel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 12:28 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say heero's the best because I haven't heard or amuro and Kira's just not as good.

Ishtar...Darres...Duzzel...Seiliez...Yujinn...
    http://vampyregame.proboards54.com/

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

Heero is the best.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well back on topic, You're saying this because you don't know a thing about amuro or kira? Remember, to give an opinion on something you do not comprehend is oblivious...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Duo Maxwell is the best.

Chi chi chi chi chi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well... If you're talking about Gundam Wing....
    If not... Forget it.

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

I was either going to pick Aumro or Char, and since Amuro beaten Char I am going to go with Aumro Because he is a Newtype. Which is enough said. And seeing how I only like the Gundam Series from Universal Century it was the logical choice... Kamile is kinda... I dunno. Newtypes really only fall to other Newtypes. Coordinators would kinda be in the same class, but I don't think Kira would be able to take on Amuro.

But seeing as how it isn't fair to even compare the other Gundam wing pilots to Amuro, I am going to go with Zechs out of everyone else who isn't a coordinator or Newtype on this list. I think his pure piloting skills set him apart from everyone else. I remember when he took on 4 of the Gundam Pilots all by himself with only 3 Mobile Dolls, that was pretty cool. Plus he fights with Homor.

Aside from that... I hate G Gundam (No offense.) It's a disgrace to all of the other shows.
    Last edited by Star Alchemist; 08-10-2005 at 10:31 AM.

"Be thou for the people..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks chum, I like your statement... Well It kinda Agrees with this One
    Amuro>>>Kira>>>>>>>>Heero

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Heero. End of story, and Clowtrigger can keep his mouth shut about it please.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Phoenix
    Heero. End of story, and Clowtrigger can keep his mouth shut about it please.
    Heero over Amuro or Kira..? ... <No comment.>

Junior Member Melian Chang is on a distinguished road Melian Chang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2005 08:08 PM
    Threads

Cool

My favorite pilot, who believes in his own sense of Integrety, is Wufei Chang! And I don't mean to be rude to anyone else out there that Think Gundam Wing is the worst, personally I think It's the best! (no I haven't seen any of the others) but from the way people bash Gundam Wing, I don't WANT to see the others, cuz I love my lil Gundam Wing series! (I wish I had a Wufei plushy!)
    I'm going to believe in my OWN sense of Integrity!
    ~Wufei Chang

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Okay, Ive seen the Worst case of Winger here, to ditch Kira is okay, BUT AMURO OF ALL PEOPLE!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Melian Chang
    My favorite pilot, who believes in his own sense of Integrety, is Wufei Chang! And I don't mean to be rude to anyone else out there that Think Gundam Wing is the worst, personally I think It's the best! (no I haven't seen any of the others) but from the way people bash Gundam Wing, I don't WANT to see the others, cuz I love my lil Gundam Wing series! (I wish I had a Wufei plushy!)
    Well... I don't blame you, Gundam wing is more of a fantasy type of series... DOn't get me wrong, its Anime it is all fantasy... But I've seen Wing Episodes where Heero will gun down Hundreds of Moble suits... Which is completely unrealistic even for Anime.

But the reason why people like the Universal Century Anime's is because they have more of a tactical sense to them. Touching on the Specificatens of Technolgy, Evolution, Specifics. And some people enjoy that more. More of a sense of some realism. And thats MY conclusion why people hate wing. Or like the other series better... Simply its really unrealistic.

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

heero from gundam wing!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Star Alchemist
    Well... I don't blame you, Gundam wing is more of a fantasy type of series... DOn't get me wrong, its Anime it is all fantasy... But I've seen Wing Episodes where Heero will gun down Hundreds of Moble suits... Which is completely unrealistic even for Anime.

But the reason why people like the Universal Century Anime's is because they have more of a tactical sense to them. Touching on the Specificatens of Technolgy, Evolution, Specifics. And some people enjoy that more. More of a sense of some realism. And thats MY conclusion why people hate wing. Or like the other series better... Simply its really unrealistic.
    Which is Why WIng could never win the Skills Department... Even the Female Pilots from Argama would rip everyone from wing like nothing. Lunamaria and Stellar from Destiny would simply erase Duo and Trowa, Ple and Ple Two would Destroy Wufei and Quatre, and Fa will take the Liberty of Killing off Heero... LOL

Junior Member Melian Chang is on a distinguished road Melian Chang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2005 08:08 PM
    Threads

Frankly I don't care. I love Gundam Wing and that's all I have to say about it... I love fantasy. and NOTHING is to fantasy for Anime. Heck, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! and Fushigi Yuugi. (don't like YGO NEARLY as much as most anime)
    I'm going to believe in my OWN sense of Integrity!
    ~Wufei Chang

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, That does not comply with the Topic, since it clearly says Best Gundam Pilot

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gundam Wing a fantasy?

I know that wing was specifically made to attract new crowds to the Gundam Universe, so it's not gonna be as "technical" but I would hardly call it fantasy either.

Anyway yea when posting your pilot choice would be helpful to give a bit of a reason. I understand that answers CAN be different. Like I said before our views on what makes a "pilot" are gonna vary, so there's gonna be more than one right answer.

My personal view on what makes a pilot is from the view of someone who has been working for 2 years now to try to become a marine. I feel that there is more to being a pilot than just controling your mobile suit. Attitude, calm, focus, experiance, as well as others are a part of being a successful soldier.

Of the Gundam era's, I feel that the best pilots by that description are:

UC - Char
    AC - Zechs
    CE - Mwu

and of those 3 I feel that Zechs is the best view of what a pilot should be, and my vote still stands as the only one he has.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information