AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime a :

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll

2 2.27%

1 1.14%

0 0%

1 1.14%

1 1.14%

1 1.14%

2 2.27%

9 10.23%

22 25.00%

49 55.68%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Cowboy Bebop

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV series] Cowboy Bebop

Name: Cowboy Bebop
    Jap. Kanji: カウボーイビバップ
    Episodes: 26
    Type: TV series
    Source: Adult Swim
    Genre: Action, detective, SciFi, drama, romance
    Companies: Sunrise

Synopsis:
    In the future, when most of mankind has left Earth for the adventures of space, a new profession has arisen. Bounty hunters are aplenty, working to rid the galaxies of unwanted human filth. And getting paid, of course. Spike and Jet are two such bounty hunters, catching bounties to cover the bills. That is, of course, until some new faces show up. Enter Faye, a beautiful woman with no past. Ed, a child genius and hacker who works to bring information on each bounty. And Ein, the datadog who may be the smartest character in the entire series. Together, they pilot the Bebop in search of bounties and adventure.

Characters:
    10/10 From the first episode to the last, Cowboy Bebop has a parade of unique and interesting characters, each of which is as deep as the Atlantic ocean. All of the main characters have a mysterious past that is slowly uncovered during the run of the series. They're all lovable, huggable and completely 2-D ^^

Animation: 9/10 Cowboy Bebop is a series that really can please the eye. Character designs are quite perfect and scenery designs look lovely and gorgeous. When flying through space, you feel as if you are flying through the infinate universe. But the 9 out of 10 only comes from the fact that there is better in the world of anime, though it's very, very rare.

Audio: 10/10 This is the one area that I wanted to give a twenty out of ten to. Yoko Kanno - the musical genius - worked her magic on Bebop, bringing an ensomble (sp?) of jazz and blues to the soundtrack. You will rarely hear the same tune twice in CB.

Plot: 10/10 The plot of Cowboy Bebop is kinda odd, but in a good way. There is a main plot that revolves around Spike and his past with the syndicate, but not every episode features that storyline. Some episodes, such as "Brain Scratch" have a mini-storyline all of their own. But it all blends together perfectly, and you never feel as if you are being jerked in and out of a storyline. The ending will make you cry and run to your computer to write fanfics.

Overall: 10/10 This series is a must-have for anyone, whether they love anime or not. There's a ton of action (Spike can do kung-fu!!), drama and a hint of romance. This is an excellent series to use when introducing a friend or family member into the world of anime. If you want a great watch, get this series, due to the fact it WILL leave you breathless.

Wizzy edit: link to the ag.net Cowboy Bebop gallery: http://www.animegalleries.net/category/71
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

Characters:
    10/10 Love the Characters, all of them... except maybe ed lol. They all had a great background and all tied into eachother in some way. The personalities and behaviors were great, and the broad range of characters didn't hurt either.

Animation: 9.5/10 Even though it was 2-D, it was stunning. I loved how they made it look. The realistic feel to it brought it out, and that's what i loved about it. Although, some scenes were better than others, it was overall pretty good.

Audio: 10/10 I LOVED the audio. The voices for each character matched perfectly with their personality. The soundtrack was awesome, from Tank, to Real folk blues, the songs were exilerating.

Plot: 9.5/10 The plot of Cowboy Bebop is strange... but good. The main plot that revolves around Spike and his past with the syndicate and vicious. Some episodes have nothing to do with the series at all, and that can be good at times =D. The beginning is a little strange, but the ending will make you cry... and keep you doing so because of the long song at the end ^_~

Overall: 10/10 The anime Cowboy Bebop was a great achievement by my standards. It was utterly addicting, whole-hearteningly enjoying, and breathtakingly emotional. Not to mention some awesome characters and action scenes ^_~ It completely deserves this 10/10, bravo. /clap =D

Senior Member Altair is on a distinguished road Altair's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2005 12:38 PM
    Threads

I realy like it, its pretty old, but its was made in the time when a lot of good animes were made!

Characters:
    8/10, Each had there own style and personality and all the bad guys were all well made. Great charaters

Animation: 6/10 Nothing great, Still good art work and everything was well drawn but nothing overly impressive.
    Audio: 5/10 Im never a fan of musics in animes, I dont see it as an important factor though. Music was decent and fitted well.

Plot: 9/10, Great action packed storyline that never got boring, always something interesting and new in each episode

Overall: 8/10 Well drawn, great story line which is always changing, may not be anything new and the storyline has been done many times before but its still a great anime!

Want a signature? PM me!

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

Characters:
    10/10 LOVE the characters. They really mature and are just your everyday type of people. Dont really have any standards and are pretty cool.

Animation: 10/10 Really loved the animation. Even though it was in the future it made it look realistic and you could really get into it because of it

Audio: 10/10 IT matched the series perfectly depending on the mood. The opening song really matched what the show is and the ending what it could become. really cool

Plot: 10/10 The plot is awesome. Its basically about spike and his past but its also just about kicking back and watching what they do and how the do it to capture the bad guys. Some episodes are hilarious and some are guaranteed to make you cry.

Overall: 10/10 This anime is the best of all. It has plot twists and really goes into human reactions and its just awesome. At the end it will make you crave for more action scenes and more funny scenes. ^^

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters:9.5/10:The characters were all very well done and very impressive with there history.I liked there names too like spike or ed were very good names and went with them.

Animation:9.5/10:I think the animation was very very impressive and it looked very new and had its own taste.

AUDIO:9/10:The audio was very good and it had jazz that is a type of music you do not get any many anime;s.

Plot:9/10:The plot was very well done and it was cool how they added things to the plot.Like new characters or something new about a characters past that was all good stuff.

Overall:9/10:The anime was very good and it has become a very big hit so it has to be good somehow. It deserves a good score and even though im not a huge fan of it i give it a 9.
    -TWM-

Cable Goddess Sexy Monk Miroku will become famous soon enough Sexy Monk Miroku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 04:50 PM
    Threads

characters (9/10)- i thought the characters were really well developed and they had an air of mystery to them. i loved their attitudes as well towards the situations they were in. like how spike had that 'i dont care what anyone thinks' type of attitude. i also love how ein was so smart and how ed was so idiotic, yet she was the master computer hacker.

animation (10/10)- i loved the animation. their clothes were so great and their expresions were perfect. i just love the way everyone and everything was drawn. especially spike. he was a hottie :P

audio (9.5/10)- the audio was great. the voices fitted the characters perfectly and the music was incredible. i loved the jazz music they had playing and the theme songs were reallly amazing. i loved the music so much i went out and bought the boxed cd set

plot (9/10)- i loved the story line. the concept of bounty hunters in the future was so original and great. i loved it! some of their missions were a bit confusing though. i liked how sometimes they didnt catch the people they were after. i loved the story.

overall (10/10)- this anime was amazing! its one of my favorite animes. i think that the music's great considering its jazz in an anime. and the charaters and the story were great. I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 07-07-2005 at 08:03 AM.

This sig was made by my cool, bad a$$ uncle- Chibi Goku

This sig was made by my older sis Wolf Demon Rin

*Family is in my journal*
    *If you wanna join or be my friend, just pm me!*

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Characters : 10/10 Very well done! Each character has his/her own past and emotionnal disorders ( :P ) that are slowly revealed during the series.

Animation : 9.5/10 Very crisp, clean and fluid. This anime is a well thought out piece of eye candy it is!

Audio : 9.5/10 Good music (fits well with the animes "feeling") and good voice acting (even in english!)

Plot : 10/10 Good story (i nearly cryed at the end lol), not too many filler episodes (altho some like "toys in the attic" were VERY good) and the characters slowly evolve as their secrets are revealed.

Over All : 10/10 Still one of the best animes out there (in my opinion anyway)... everything is perfectly blended together... From the flash-backs to the hand to hand fighting scenes to the space combat. a violent (to a certain extent), comedic, emotionnal anime all while staying serious and having a good plot...

I was FAR from dissapointed during the entire day i stayed up watching this (well 2 if you count the english viewing)

Also, might i suggest Samurai Champloo? (by the same creator)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Characters: 9/10 Great and lovable characters. Characters like Ed and Ein definitely added that special something to the series.

Animation: 9/10 Very crisp and smooth

Audio: 10/10 Futuristic space and gun fights with jazz? Weird concept, but outstanding combination in Bebop

Plot: 10/10 Individual episode plots are amazingly well done. When the credits roll my jaw drops because my eyes and ears were just in heaven. The ending was probably one of the best endings I've seen in an anime series.

Cowboy Bebop=A work of art.

Chi chi chi chi chi

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Default Bebop Reveiw

Characters 8.5/10:

The Characters of Cowboy Bebop were made really well. Spike, Faye, Jet, and Edward especially. All of the bad guys or villians were good too. They all have their own personalities that goe with the story. It seemed like all of the main characters was always doing something funny or dramitic. That's part of why they're so good.

Animation 9/10:

The animation of Cowboy Bebop is really, really good. Everything was drawn out almost perfectly and all of the characters movement were almost life like. The expressions were done great too. It's what makes the anime so great, in my opinion and it is one of the reasons I still what it when ever I can.

Audio 10/10:

The music of Cowboy Bebop is outstanding jazz goes really well with the plot and the story. The sound effects were awesome. It had all that futuristic sounds. The voices of the characters were done really well. Each actor brought out the personality of the character almost perfectly.They really did a good job.

Plot 9/10:

The plot of Cowboy Bebop is really good. One of the best, actually. The whole bounty hunter VS terrorist/Bad guys was cool. It has a good ending, sad but good. One of the best Endings I have ever seen in an anime. It is also cool how each of the main characters has their own story and past. I liked the futuristic setting too. How the could just go to any planet any find the bounty that they were looking for.

Overall 9/10:

Cowboy Bebop is one of the best anime series ever made. It has great everything. It has nice action and fighting scenes, A lot of drama, a lot more comedy which is good too, and it all blended in together really well. It's one of those animes you can just keep watching over and over and it will never get old. People who don't watch this anime a missing out one one of the greatest animes ever.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Wink BeBop

Characters : 10/10 The characters in BeBop are fantastic! You have your typical leader-Jet, the handsome, strong fighter- Spike, The sexy vixen- Faye,
    The computer genious- Ed, and the lovable pet- Ein. The villians and other characters were unique and also fantastic

Animation : 9/10 The animation is amazing, the unique ships and characters make you realize just how well thought out Cowboy Bebop is

Audio : 10/10 They couldn't have picked out better voice actors for the show and if they do it wouldn't be the same. The music gives it that old and yet futureistic apparel

Plot : 10/10 The storyline grows over time and that is what makes BeBop fantastic as well. They could show the series over and over and I would never tire of it. But the one true thing that makes Cowboy BeBop such a great anime is its ability to not only make you laugh, but also, if you are the sensitive type of person, it can make you cry as well.

Over All : It is..as I have pointed out...a fantastic anime that I implore many to watch

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Junior Member Shinbo729 will become famous soon enough Shinbo729 will become famous soon enough Shinbo729's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2006 01:44 AM
    Threads

Characters:
    10/10 Character development throughout the series was just superb. All main characters have their own unique histories and allows the series to flow very well with the plot. Spike is just plain awesome.

Animation: 8/10 For when it was made (1998), I have to give credit for decent animation. The scenes when they are going through the portals are just amazing.

Audio: 10/10 The voice acting is one of the strong points for this anime. The actors really did a wonderful job bringing out each character's personalities. Like the title suggests, "Cowboy Bebop", it does indeed have an awesome jazz soundtrack. The opening song is one of my personal favorite pieces.

Plot: 9/10 While the first episode might some people scratching their heads, if they watch progressively throughout the entire series, they'll see the beautiful plot outline for this anime. In my opinion, there are a couple of filler episodes that can be taken out and still maintain the plot. But as the series closes in towards to conclusion, you'll really see the true colors and history behind Spike and also watch the absolutely most stunning ending I have ever seen in any series.

Overall: 9.25/10 This series has always been popular and for various reasons as well. It's just really good. I applaud Shinichiro Watanabe for this creating this anime and never failing to provide excellent work (He also made Samurai Champloo). Anyways, Cowboy Bebop is something that I definitely recommend even for those who are new to the Space Opera genre.

Senior Member SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

Characters: 10/10
    The characters here are realy amazing. My favourites:
    -Spike. Of course this is the character who won't be forgotten. The masterpiece of Bebop. He doesn't have any equivalents in other animes either.
    -Vicious. Yeah, I know, he is a true evil, but I like him... The way he fights with his favourite katana is incredible.
    -Ed. Another masterpiece. The character who fills CB with positive.

Animation 9/10
    Good animation of battles, hand to hand and space. But it takes only 9.

Audio 10/10
    Of course it's very important part of CB. And as long as it shows the style of CB, it is very impressive.

Plot 8/10
    The plot takes the last place in CB. For authors it wasn't very important. What they wanted to show is the life.

Overall:
    Excellent anime. The style is perfect, the music too. Bitterly we drop a pure tear in the end.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [TV series] Cowboy Bebop

Characters 9.5/10:

The characters over all have great characteristics. They have humor, but also dramatic. I like how they all get a long throughout the episodes like a family.
    Ed: Such a simple.. yet so complex character~ she is a great ice breaker ^^ Such a unique character
    Spike: very unforgettable and one of the coolest character created. Great personality given to him.
    Faye: Good spice added to the in the story ^^
    Jet: Is a good father figure of the team, and is reassuring

Animation 9/10:

Cowboy Bebop's animation is great for it's year ! They are very fluent and you clear ^^

Audio 9/10:

It's jazz music makes none jazz lovers, love jazz. They're sound effects are great too~! ^^

Plot 10/10:

A bounty hunter in space.. So original! I love the action scenes, but they also have a blend of drama, which is perfect~! ^^ I like how they have great adventures every episode. They have random episodes like the mushroom, that I really like, because it adds some humor. The plot is over all perfect ^^

Overall 9/10:

A true masterpiece! It's a classic no one will ever forget because of it's originality, plot, music, and characters. The ending was a bit sad, but over all, it was a well written anime.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information