AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ayanami Rei

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Ayanami Rei

Before I submit this to Minitokyo, I would like some opinions on how to improve it. This means I don't want comments about whether or not you liked it, or what you'd rate it out of 10. I only want constructive criticism from other wallpaper makers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	_________________________________rei.jpg‎
Views:	146
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	4662  

Member Surfin Choco will become famous soon enough Surfin Choco will become famous soon enough Surfin Choco's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 11:42 PM
    Threads

I usually like to have characters on the right side of the wallpaper because my desktop icons would cover up their faces...

I don't find anything wrong with this wallpaper but maybe add some more contrast to the character. I was wondering, did you made the bg yourself?

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

The top of her head needs to be cleaned up a little bit (jagged lines and some lighter colors). She also has a yellow smear across her butt. Other than that, it's really good. Excellent job on the bg.

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

angel destroyer evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008 is infamous around these parts evangelion2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

maybe add a moon or other planets

I'm not crazy...the world is the crazy one

Senior Member icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 10:09 PM
    Threads

try and fix her pointer finger so it doesnt look like its broken try and stratin a little bit and I know hands are very difficult to draw even i have hard times with them other than that and what Raven said its great i really like it keep it up^^)
    "Okay, I guess I am curious. What do you know about me...that I don't?"

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

other that, the yellow on her kimono was the light movement of the dragonflies, if you dont want to fix the kimono, add that yellow glow to the other dragonflies, put some diffuse glow, and make a gaussian blurred glass over her (and all over the wall) to resemble a portrait photo...It's a beautiful trick, try it! ^_^
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

*Nods*
    agree with akachan ... though, I believe she ment fireflies.
    And some jagged lines on the top of her head ^_^

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

she is missing her mouth. And there are some yellow marks on her but.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Since everyone pointed out the butt thing no need for me to say. I find the Planet/Moon..heavenly body looks a bit weird of where it's placed. It's not quite submerged in water or that it's not near the top where it should be in the sky..get my point?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kukuriyu is infamous around these parts Kukuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 09:36 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think it look fine the way it is.

Junior Member Duchess-sama is on a distinguished road Duchess-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

I love this wall so much it is my desktop. Great job^^

NINJA!

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

i love it!!!! its so great!! all the colors match perfectly and rei's kimono matches with the background. i love it!

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Aside from all the other stuff, the stars could use a little more "shape". Dunno if you'll understand that though lol. They look ok as they are, but I think they could use some improvements. Maybe some comets and some brighter, more condensed areas of stars.
    The fireflies could use a bit more glow too ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information