AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Runescape

Hybrid View

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Runescape

Has anyone here ever played the online game called Runescape? I like the game. It is always expanding to include new things. It may have sucky graphics, but it more than makes up for that with its gameplay.
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Member The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King is infamous around these parts The Deamon King's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2005 02:55 PM
    Threads

No.
    Last edited by The Deamon King; 06-29-2005 at 09:48 PM.
    Demon clan army:

Wolf Demon Rin Rank: Child of Darkness

icy-snow Rank: Knight

Member №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³ has a reputation beyond repute №¹³'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2005 11:36 AM
    Threads

I have. I also have a level 52 account that I'm not using. Anyone want it, just PM me. First come, first serve.
    I am №¹³. And i have a Mangina! My Favorite color is Pink and My French poodle just happens to have the Cutest dresses that I bought her.

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

Ahhh, not runescape... /Is an obsessed FFXI game lover. I don't like it as much as i don't like WoW lol. I've also played it, doesn't seem to appeal to me much~

Great Scythe Wielder Kamatari will become famous soon enough Kamatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 05:03 PM
    Threads

It's an OK game if you want to kill time, it keeps you entertained. It's not that good though, there's no real plot in it, and unless you get the membership you're stuck with the sucky version of it.

.:Green with Envy:.

I’ve come to apply for the job of evil minion.

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari
    It's an OK game if you want to kill time, it keeps you entertained. It's not that good though, there's no real plot in it, and unless you get the membership you're stuck with the sucky version of it.
    Yeah, I don't like that part... one of the reasons i don't like it too much ^_~

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari
    Lucky for me im a member then

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nerveya
    Ahhh, not runescape... /Is an obsessed FFXI game lover. I don't like it as much as i don't like WoW lol. I've also played it, doesn't seem to appeal to me much~
    yes it does after a while get boring but i still seem to like it. and eva unit 01 told me to tell you hi lol?????

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

Ive got a charecter on mrunescape to level 50 i think the games kool even if your not a member. But it does suk that u cant do as much as u actuallly can i n the game
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

I played it, it was ok but there was nothing much to do with my character, plus there was major lag so i sorta just gave up playing it
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

I've played runescape, but I stopped when the second version came out.

Biggest Furuba Fan Ever YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

I have an account on runescape, lvl 40, I loved the game before i found this sight.
    I rather be hated for being myself then being loved for someone i'm not!

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YukiSohma^-^
    I have an account on runescape, lvl 40, I loved the game before i found this sight.
    Same with me...
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Junior Member Eva Unit 01 is on a distinguished road Eva Unit 01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2005 11:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jd Blade
    Same with me...
    i used to play a lot. lol cant remember account name.
    "First impact killed the dinosaurs."
    "Second impact destroyed Antartica."
    "Third impact will reunite humankind as one."
    "The children of Lilith shall once again be one'
    "And it all rests on your shoulders."
    "What shall happen, depends upon you."
    "What shall you do?"
    The Future Is Yours For The Taking, As Long As You Have The Will To Do So.

rejected Tsukasa wave master is on a distinguished road wave master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

Cool

i do and im lvl 44 my name is kingpikach0now im lvl 45 and i have another acount its gonna be cool once its lvls up realy high
    Last edited by wave master; 08-07-2005 at 05:29 PM.

Member samuraiguy45 is infamous around these parts samuraiguy45 is infamous around these parts samuraiguy45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2005 11:32 PM
    Threads

i still play, im cypress85 and im lvl 58!
    "You underestimate the power of the dark side"

if u hate me or sumthin i did,personally email me at, say how u feel bout my atitude and wat i do, hate, me, like every1 else
    [email protected]

Senior Member Vegito will become famous soon enough Vegito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:54 PM
    Threads

I play as syoran0, but my computer strted acting up and now it move slow as hell. I try every few days though.

Thanks Felicci.91 <3
    Pm me to see what I look like ^-^

Member dante200100 is on a distinguished road dante200100's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2005 04:59 PM
    Threads

I still play, and my name is Dante200100.
    **FORMERLY KNOWN AS METALSHADOWFUSI**

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have been there before and played all night.
    -TWM-

Member Deathdealer5000 is on a distinguished road Deathdealer5000's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:42 AM
    Threads

Yeah I've played can't remember my user name but even if the graphics suk and you need membership to go to alot of places its still good.

_~_~**Eri's Lover**~_~_ rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar has a brilliant future rideonshootingstar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2005 08:32 PM
    The twilight zone. Where else is there? Where am I? Who am I??
    Threads

I played before i realized how member biased they are. I really hate free online games that you need to pay to get anything new.

Member jing fi is on a distinguished road jing fi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2005 10:48 PM
    Threads

Default hell ya i play it

I play rune scape i love it i am a level 54 ex member
    Gary 'naruto'Prichett

Junior Member Sasuke_kun is on a distinguished road Sasuke_kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 08:18 AM
    In my vast vacant mind,which isn't vacant if i'm in it which gets me confused
    Threads

I've played it. I think it sucks ice. FFXI is 1,000 times better...but thats just what i think and i don't even have FF11.
    WAI! Naruto has come to U.S...but theres a bunch of Naruto Noobies

Family:
    big sis:Anime Lover**

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

i play it and i m evravon13092. but i hate the graphics...

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

LOL... i started on... i think two or three months ago... and i'm barely level 10... LOL...oh... my username is "teijuro"... i bet it sounds like a boy name, but... uh... i have no idea... that was the name i was thinking at the time...LOL...
    Last edited by wish_maker; 07-11-2005 at 10:58 AM.
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Closed Thread

Thread Information