AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The CE Debate: Shinn Vs. Kira

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The CE Debate: Shinn Vs. Kira

This has been one of the Hottest VS topics since Zechs Vs Heero...
    Enjoy...

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

Hmm... I've been to a lot of forums and this looks like flamebait to me...

Anyways, I'm going with Shinn. Destiny is focused on him, so it makes sense that he would win.

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

but, this is no Flamebait, (since not a lot of people don't know what shinn is capable of.
    but if you check, Kira and Shinn have now equal roles if you take this pic:

Senior Member mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 05:05 PM
    Threads

I put my money on Kira
    Master Cane
    Master of the Wu-Tang Sword Style
    Master of the 36 Chambers
    Master of Saolin Shadow Boxing

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

I would bet on Kira Yamato as well too, becausehis Strike Freedom has mixed from Phoneix Gundam and Nu Gundam weaponry also its abilities quite similar to Providence Gundam. ^^

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Kira, he is more experienced for one. Shinn is waaay to arogant for his own good and easily manipulated. I mean, the guy breaks down so much, yes I know about his past with parents, Orb, Stella...
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2014 12:34 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins in the frenzy...

*this may contain spoiler*
    Hmmm... hard to decide for now, IMO as I'm currently watching it up to PHASE-36.

Character wise, Shinn kinda reminds me of young Anakin Skywalker as tend to follow his emotion and this clouded his rational judgement. With the Chairman backing him up, he's blinded by his own pursuit of vengeance and justice.

Like Black_Death said, his past made him joined ZAFT to avenge his family death and against Orb's ideology. As the death of his only lover, Stellar, made him more determine to destroy Freedom. Unlucky for Kira, that Shinn studied the way to defeat Freedom with the help of Rey.

As for Kira, with experience accumulated thru' the past battle and the ability using SEED factor with his own will in addition of Newtype abilities, he might overpower Shinn .

However, no one knows the ending yet as the storyline are bit suprising to me and in this rate, anything can happen as if there's actually a final battle between Kira's new Strike-Freedom and Shinn's Destiny.

I'm looking forward on it....

'nough said...

Closed Thread

Thread Information