AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can some teach how to use this RPG battle system here

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can some teach how to use this RPG battle system here

just what the title says
    Last edited by KidCash; 06-27-2005 at 11:21 PM.

Member №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像 has a reputation beyond repute №像's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2005 11:36 AM
    Threads

I'm not much for the forum RPG System but I'll do the best I can. Basically, you challenge someone, or get challenged by someone in an RPG battle. You can either accept or decline the battle. You should recieve a PM with the challenge. If you click on the link in the PM to the challenge, you will be forwarded to the battle arena where you can fight with your opponent. It's a system that uses turns, and if your opponent is not at the battle arena at the time you accept the challenge, I believe the administrators will have to stop the fight, with no one winning or losing. You can buy weapons, armor, etc. at the RPG shop to help your fighting in the RPG. By the way, most challenges will bet money on who will win or lose, so be careful about choosing your fights.
    I am №像. And i have a Mangina! My Favorite color is Pink and My French poodle just happens to have the Cutest dresses that I bought her.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Or you could read this thread.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=8253

Followed by this one

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=15973

In other words: wrong forum.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Closed Thread

Thread Information