AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gad Guard

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gad Guard

Has Anyone Ever heard of Gad Guard? i have never seen anything about it on this forum. http://gadguarddvd.com/ this is a site about it. its a cool anime sorta about gundams but there called tecodes but the they have souls and tack commands from your heart and they will disappar if you lie to your self and your cause. Gads are stones that when in contact with there fated partner they will absorb the metal around them and become a tecode. if there is true evil in the persons heart the gad will turn into a a-tecode and go on a unstoppal rampage. the commander of the robot sits on the outside on the shoulder

Senior Member The  Angel of Death is on a distinguished road The  Angel of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

yeah i think the palying it on G4 TV
    never watch it much is it any good?
    Devil Spawn
    Honor or Death
    MADE BY DarkPrinceBman

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think its awesome! its my faveorite anime! i saw it on g4tv but i watch the dvds

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont now what you guyz are talking about?

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

of course you dont!

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hehehehe never heard of it T_T ei have you seen the anime series Yaiba the master swordsman i'll bet that's a better show ^^b

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no i havent. but i dont think it will be better

Senior Member The  Angel of Death is on a distinguished road The  Angel of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol i am going with Gad Guard for 1 reason
    i have heard of it
    Devil Spawn
    Honor or Death
    MADE BY DarkPrinceBman

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gad Gaurd is good but it seems a bit too cheesy in some points like the kids hero costumes. thats one of the reasons i cant get into it.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K
    Gad Gaurd is good but it seems a bit too cheesy in some points like the kids hero costumes. thats one of the reasons i cant get into it.
    i see what you mean. but its just battle suits that look good!! lol

besides would you want to fight in your jeans and over jacket on a robot thats moving VERY fast? me no think so

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol good point but couldn't they find a lil cooler lookin suit ... lol
    Devil Spawn
    Honor or Death
    MADE BY DarkPrinceBman

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe but it depends who your talking about.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by the shadow
    Has Anyone Ever heard of Gad Guard? i have never seen anything about it on this forum. http://gadguarddvd.com/ this is a site about it. its a cool anime sorta about gundams but there called tecodes but the they have souls and tack commands from your heart and they will disappar if you lie to your self and your cause. Gads are stones that when in contact with there fated partner they will absorb the metal around them and become a tecode. if there is true evil in the persons heart the gad will turn into a a-tecode and go on a unstoppal rampage. the commander of the robot sits on the outside on the shoulder

hmm nice preview hehehehehe!!!
    well i guest it a nice anime but ill never trade my naruto for it ^^b but its cool though and can some one tell me what's that stone for???? the boi who pick it up?
    hmm but i think the robot of the hero is to childish *-* no offense
    hmm katana and zero kinda look better
    *A shady 18 yr. old loner and former work-for-hire bodyguard robot pilot who works for criminals or clients; whoever pays the bills. When a GAD bonds with him to form the strong TECHODE, ZERO, he'd like nothing more than to knock HAJIKI and LIGHTNING around a bit. * does this mean his the enemy>>????? tell me i havent watch any episode

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

katana is ...a enemy more or less he helps but also kills people.the TECHODES are way bigger and that makes them all look childish.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh ic so their kinda as big as gundams??? hmm but here's my favorit gundam

lol
    but katan sure looks cool ^^b

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not as big but a TEHCODE foot is as long as a very tall human

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh ic so kinda like metabot's then only a bit more serious hmmmm good hmm i hope i get a copy!!!

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NO. a metabot is 2% of the size of a TECHODE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

whh so then they must be like

GAD GUARD I IIIII
    I IoIIoI
    I (====)
    I -----
    HUMAN I 0 L _l 0
    I 0 l _ I 0
    I i i i i
    METABOT I (_)(_) by % hehehehehe

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry i was trying to make an asking but the spaces didnt work dam

here this would be clear with outh the ascii

GAD GUARD

HUMAN

METABOTS

am I ri8???

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[B] O.o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[B] O.o
    wah you still dont get me i was talking bout the height i was just trying to imagine the height of gangard X-X

do you know any sight that poses clips bout them?

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ill check.. and its TECHODE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation

ill check.. and its TECHODE
    sorry hehe only read episode 1 till 4 ^^b

Closed Thread

Thread Information