AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hello Every One

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello Every One

Hey this is KID CASH and am new and looking to make friend and not a lot of enemys also am looking for more chat lines for anime,gaming, and sports so nice meeting u and hit me back

STRAIGHT FROM KID CASH

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Sweet, first post, not to common for me.
    Anywho, hiya, and watch your blanket with your life, *glances around with uneasy glare*, there is a rampaging blanket thief, and new people are easy targets.
    So, obey the rules 'n' all that good stuff.
    sayonara.

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
    Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
    Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting here^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums!!
    *nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

Hi, Welcome to AF. Hope you have lots of fun and makes tons of friends. I'll be your friend if ya want. Newayz, obey the rulz and all that. Hope to see ya around. Btw, also beware the mad admirer.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KidCash
    Hey this is KID CASH and am new and looking to make friend and not a lot of enemys also am looking for more chat lines for anime,gaming, and sports so nice meeting u and hit me back

STRAIGHT FROM KID CASH
    hiya, welcome to the AF
    have fun
    and you can always PM me
    *bye-bye*

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, hallo and welcome. Do read and follow the rules and we'll all get along.

Have fun

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

The best i ever tasted sparkiest fox will become famous soon enough sparkiest fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 06:04 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF KidCash remember the rules watch for thieves enjoy your stay and have lots of fun. PM me if you want to talk.

Sparkiest Fox

My Family is in my journal.

"You only have one life so live it to the fullest"

Siggies made by Seyia and Nespa

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank u for the kind welcome and i will follow the rulez and i will pm any one of u if i have a problem and thank u again for the welcome

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KidCash

STRAIGHT FROM KID CASH
    *hands over a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Post often, but follow the rules. Laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF, read the rules and make sure you follow them

"It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best." -E.R. Bulwer-Lytton

Love Angel Anime Lover** will become famous soon enough Anime Lover**'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 08:42 AM
    Threads

konnichiwa and welcome friend!!!!! enjoy it here on the forums!! ya need anything pm me and i shall help ya!

>>-->My Family<--<<
    fun,cute,quiet,sweet,caring,all out best person i know,and my bro~sanokidsasuke
    awsome mom~xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

sane, i think, younger cuz~Junior
    work as an assassin for~therebel
    cool twin sis~CuteStar
    friend~cowboydemon666
    my cool sis~Rena6793
    way cool bro~dyne
    Ninja-loving Uncle~Uchiha_Sasuke
    Cute lil bro~Sasuke_kum

Goddess Nayru Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 004 - Charmander 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 06:14 PM
    Threads

heyo! welcome to this forum which the name i have currently forgotten. oo; sry
    Ultimate-Forumz.com
    It's new. I hope you'll come help us make it bigger. :]<3

Love Angel Anime Lover** will become famous soon enough Anime Lover**'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 08:42 AM
    Threads

lol AF animeforum! lol

>>-->My Family<--<<
    fun,cute,quiet,sweet,caring,all out best person i know,and my bro~sanokidsasuke
    awsome mom~xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

sane, i think, younger cuz~Junior
    work as an assassin for~therebel
    cool twin sis~CuteStar
    friend~cowboydemon666
    my cool sis~Rena6793
    way cool bro~dyne
    Ninja-loving Uncle~Uchiha_Sasuke
    Cute lil bro~Sasuke_kum

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank u all for becoming my friend and am still looking so any one can be my friend just pm me here thanku every one
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Asian Pride Season of Fireworks has a spectacular aura about Season of Fireworks has a spectacular aura about Season of Fireworks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 10:35 PM
    Threads

*hits you* hehehe, you did give permission, right? jk. Welcome newbie! I came around 2 hours before you, hehehe. unya! jk. Have fun and cya around!
    You, you put the blue back in the sky You put the rainbow in my eyes A silver lining in my prayers And now there's colour everywhere You put the red back in the rules Just when I needed it the most You came along to show you care And now there's colour everywhere

Closed Thread

Thread Information