AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Everquest people........

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Everquest people........

Ok, ive heard about diablo and xenosaga an final fanatsy till my brain started to bleed. like to know if anyone at all here plays EQ besides me.

My main charecters are on EQ2 are

Kickeminda Jimmyandrun - 25 Monk Blackburrow server
    Quatreh Raberbawinner - 29 Paladin Blackburrow server
    Ayamei - 36 Ranger Blackburrow server

Everquest charecters

Quatreh Winner - 41 Paladin The Rathe server
    Kagori - 49 Paladin The Rathe server
    Trowja Bartton - 64 Ranger Innorruk server
    Zechz Marquiese - 70 Rogue Tunare server

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No ... heard of it, but not played it yet.

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Yess! I used to be addicted to this game, but my mom had to stop paying for it..I only have Planes Of Power though..I want someone to share their account with me. I want to start playing again.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Naokomi ShYana
    Yess! I used to be addicted to this game, but my mom had to stop paying for it..I only have Planes Of Power though..I want someone to share their account with me. I want to start playing again.
    Heh, your probably better off without it, but GL on finding an account. My friend and I are trying to start an open EQ server, I'll get back to you if we ever succeed.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

heh, closest i've gotten is relms of everquest on PS2.
    no evercrack for me!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Member Endymion_of_fire is on a distinguished road Endymion_of_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2005 03:00 PM
    Threads

I have the everquest online adventures for the ps2 and I thinks it's crappy. The graphics are out dated and it just feels to loose for a mmo. I ain't dissing EQ though just the ps2 ones. I've played the pc versions and there a lot better. But since my comp sux I'm stuck with the ps2 version. But I'm not even going to pay for it after my 30day free trial runs out.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion_of_fire
    I have the everquest online adventures for the ps2 and I thinks it's crappy. The graphics are out dated and it just feels to loose for a mmo. I ain't dissing EQ though just the ps2 ones. I've played the pc versions and there a lot better. But since my comp sux I'm stuck with the ps2 version. But I'm not even going to pay for it after my 30day free trial runs out.
    yea the PS2 one really sucked, an instult to the Everquest community and SoE.

Closed Thread

Thread Information