AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who likes any of the Ratchet and Clank series?

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

Thumbs down Who likes any of the Ratchet and Clank series?

Who likes any of the Ratchet and Clank series?

I do...

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    Threads

I thought it was ok.....
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

*jumping up and down* I do.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

I do .I have played all of the 3 games I have cleared the 2nd one but first one was to hard and stuck on 3 were you have to save the robots after you find quack being missing from the space crusier and courtney gears I hate her so much with her pop music and spinning because I hate pop music I like ROCK music.

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I like the thrid one over all. I currently own the 2nd and 3rd one. I have beaten them both and I gathered everything there is to gather.

^ Have you seen when Ratchet does the dance after they find Courtney Gear's music video. Its hilarious!

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down Rock Music Rules Over All Music Muwahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TreyX
    I like the thrid one over all. I currently own the 2nd and 3rd one. I have beaten them both and I gathered everything there is to gather.

^ Have you seen when Ratchet does the dance after they find Courtney Gear's music video. Its hilarious!
    Yep and that music video is blahhhhh reminds of britny spears and I love where you get to kill her in the game listenig to rock music while trying to beat her it helps I was listing to SLIPKNOTS song Wait and Bleed to drown out the pop music. Rocks fans will know what I mean.

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

The 4 ones comin out "Ratchet Deadlocked" But boohoo no clank!

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

Homunculi of the Darkness Wrath^^ will become famous soon enough Wrath^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2005 10:19 PM
    Threads

its alright

The person in your mind ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi is on a distinguished road ushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2006 09:34 AM
    Threads

Me. I love ratchet don't you see my sig, it has ratchet on it. Never say Jak is better than Ratchet in front of me cuz i'll hurt you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information