AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Devil of Solitude

Junior Member Blood Metal Derangement is on a distinguished road Blood Metal Derangement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2005 12:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Devil of Solitude

Hello,greeting's,salutations and hai.
    I am Dementor, i'll be known here as Blood Metal Derangement.I like anime and manga alot, and am a writer of sorts myself...mostly of the horror section of things.I am 25 years old, I live in Manhattan New York.And as a job I am a truck driver,professional cmv driver as they call it.I enjoy writing,music I have played guitar for quite sometime now,also I enjoy concerts and classical music and such.
    I ran across this site randomley searching for anime ect, I thought I would join.
    Caio
    Wearing the seeming mask of innocence, true evil slumbers in chaos.

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
    Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
    Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^
    * n hey... i like music a lot n i write too.... hope can be friend ^^ -later-

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. I hope you will take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun and Happy posting.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

yo, welcome here, and lots of fun!
    hav a look at the rules
    if you need a family/friend, have a question, or ya bored, feel free to contact me, k?
    *kills a bug* nah, shitty insects...

cya round, laterz, hkk
    yea whatever...

Junior Member Blood Metal Derangement is on a distinguished road Blood Metal Derangement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2005 12:02 AM
    Threads

Hummm well thank you for the welcome, i'll keep those in mind.
    Wearing the seeming mask of innocence, true evil slumbers in chaos.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting here^^ Feel free to PM me anytime xD Cya around the forums!!
    *nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

||Queen of the damned|| Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 06:22 AM
    Threads

Hellooo^^Welcome to AF.Have fun post a lot and follow the rules^_^PM me If u ever need something^^

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Metal Derangement
    Hello,greeting's,salutations and hai.
    I am Dementor, i'll be known here as Blood Metal Derangement.I like anime and manga alot, and am a writer of sorts myself...mostly of the horror section of things.I am 25 years old, I live in Manhattan New York.And as a job I am a truck driver,professional cmv driver as they call it.I enjoy writing,music I have played guitar for quite sometime now,also I enjoy concerts and classical music and such.
    I ran across this site randomley searching for anime ect, I thought I would join.
    Caio
    *hands over a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Post often, but follow the rules. Laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to the AF,be sure to read all the rules and have great fun posting!!!If you need any help just pm me!

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

Love Angel Anime Lover** will become famous soon enough Anime Lover**'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 08:42 AM
    Threads

konnichiwa and welcome!!!!

>>-->My Family<--<<
    fun,cute,quiet,sweet,caring,all out best person i know,and my bro~sanokidsasuke
    awsome mom~xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

sane, i think, younger cuz~Junior
    work as an assassin for~therebel
    cool twin sis~CuteStar
    friend~cowboydemon666
    my cool sis~Rena6793
    way cool bro~dyne
    Ninja-loving Uncle~Uchiha_Sasuke
    Cute lil bro~Sasuke_kum

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

Welcome and stay out of trouble.(not)

Love Angel Anime Lover** will become famous soon enough Anime Lover**'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 08:42 AM
    Threads

if ya need anything i can help!

>>-->My Family<--<<
    fun,cute,quiet,sweet,caring,all out best person i know,and my bro~sanokidsasuke
    awsome mom~xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

sane, i think, younger cuz~Junior
    work as an assassin for~therebel
    cool twin sis~CuteStar
    friend~cowboydemon666
    my cool sis~Rena6793
    way cool bro~dyne
    Ninja-loving Uncle~Uchiha_Sasuke
    Cute lil bro~Sasuke_kum

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

I.....am available for talking I suppose *hands a blanket* now you have two

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Hello and Welcome "Old Timer"........*Slience*.....
    I mean Newcomer. *Coughs* heh.
    Blah,blah,blah, read the rules,blah,blah. PM meh if ya need help or a friend.
    Okay.
    What everyone else said.
    C'ya .

+++
    the magnificent droid

Closed Thread

Thread Information