AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pictures I Drew

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAngel
    I've been drawing since I was six (when I read Doremon - I don't suppose you've read it; it's really childish, but I was six ^^). I don't think I've ever drawn stick figures. I have drawn wiggly lines when I was little. Instead of stick figures, and before I read Doremon, I drew people with a circle for a head, a rectangle for a body, and ovals otherwise *they're as bad as stick figures*.

By the way Kayame, what Inu-Yasha picture?
    you've come a long way! i just gave up on drawing... ill leave that to my bro.. hes got more talent anyway... i prefer making noise (music) anyway...

you should post on deviantart (if you arent already that is)... and if ever you c a guy called trancetime on DA, thats my bro... (do not venture there if you are faint of heart :P)

Lady of Heaven LittleAngel will become famous soon enough LittleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

Why? Is your brother capable of giving me a heart attack?
    Look to the high Heaven above
    And await the dawning light...

Visit my gallery in the Dazzle Us Forum
    Or visit my gallery here:

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

lol nice work. hmm..well its usually always messy when you first try the inking. I remember my first time...ink all over my fingers. X_x; but you'll get the inking thing fast. The only thing you should parctice a lot is how to make it look like a color, even tho its in black. Also practice the white pen ink. Its very useful for everything thats has black in it. lol! >.<; but i really luve your oil pastel ones. If you want i'll show you a pic that i ink in with pen-white ink and black ink. ^_^

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Cool pics! You are very talented
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member helba will become famous soon enough helba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2005 02:34 PM
    Threads

Default broly

good pictures

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Wow... these are amazing. Keep drawing, they look great!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo
    lol nice work. hmm..well its usually always messy when you first try the inking. I remember my first time...ink all over my fingers. X_x; but you'll get the inking thing fast. The only thing you should parctice a lot is how to make it look like a color, even tho its in black. Also practice the white pen ink. Its very useful for everything thats has black in it. lol! >.<; but i really luve your oil pastel ones. If you want i'll show you a pic that i ink in with pen-white ink and black ink. ^_^
    How do you make it look like color? Are we supposed to dilute the ink with water?
    *lol* Thanks, I'm glad you liked my oil pastel one (singular - I posted but one).
    About the picture you inked, I'd love to see it to get some insight of what it should look like. Thanks for all the advice ^^!

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

have you tryed cross fading? it would add a nice touch to your style methinks... but thats just me talking. and no, my bro wont give you a heart attack... but i dont guaranty that your sanity will stay completely intact...

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

those kick anis

honistly i cant draw a straight line
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

i know dont they rock

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Haku-obsessed~ mokubafanatic will become famous soon enough mokubafanatic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 05:51 PM
    Threads

I love the very first picture you posted the best. ^_^

But, umm, question (if someone's asked it already, sorry, but I didn't wanna read over 3 pages..). What do you use to draw them? It doesn't look like it's done in normal pencil to me.

It looks like a good supply I can use for my drawings.. ^_^

Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don't you see? It's an empty existence to go on living alone and unloved when defeat's already cost you your dream!

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

How do you make it look like color? Are we supposed to dilute the ink with water?
    *lol* Thanks, I'm glad you liked my oil pastel one (singular - I posted but one).
    About the picture you inked, I'd love to see it to get some insight of what it should look like. Thanks for all the advice ^^!
    Its called toning...T_T my photoshop won't work so i could put it...i guess i have to do it by hand (owwie i have to use sharp exto knives..), yet i love using flat tones since it looks nice, but the real mangas would use scene tone sheets..>.< man its hard to find those around here!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo
    Its called toning...T_T my photoshop won't work so i could put it...i guess i have to do it by hand (owwie i have to use sharp exto knives..), yet i love using flat tones since it looks nice, but the real mangas would use scene tone sheets..>.< man its hard to find those around here!
    Yeah i know... Art stuff costs an arm and a leg... thank god that the only thing i wear down in my art is picks....

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

I like your pics a lot ^^.......very nice.

~:Family:~
    Rappin' lil' bro- Kidcash
    Cutie lil' sis- Kiame
    Most excellant cuz- Kawazoe
    My family is small but kool, pm me if you want to join k?
    Love ya all,
    Drangons_Gurl ^-^
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b397/Frogotten_Soul/

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    have you tryed cross fading? it would add a nice touch to your style methinks... but thats just me talking. and no, my bro wont give you a heart attack... but i dont guaranty that your sanity will stay completely intact...
    @_@ Argh... All those techinques!!! (and also the ones Taikyo talked about). I did tell you that I know very little of these things T_T. My drawings are mostly based on my instinct and preferences. I heared about the scene tone sheets, but, like you said, it's hard to find. I've never seen what they look like. And what is cross fading? O_o

Answer to Mokubafanatic: I did use normal pencil. I guess it seems strange because I pressed too hard. But other than the three pictures that I used ink, charcoal, and oil pastel on, the rest is in normal 2B pencil .

The first picture is just me experimenting on another style of drawing -- but not quite...
    Here is a picture I colored. It looks a bit strange and I chose all dull colors. They don't go together very well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Charge.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	5302   Click image for larger version

Name:	Water Demon.jpg‎
Views:	30
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	5303  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@_@ Argh... All those techinques!!! (and also the ones Taikyo talked about). I did tell you that I know very little of these things T_T. My drawings are mostly based on my instinct and preferences. I heared about the scene tone sheets, but, like you said, it's hard to find. I've never seen what they look like. And what is cross fading? O_o

Answer to Mokubafanatic: I did use normal pencil. I guess it seems strange because I pressed too hard. But other than the three pictures that I used ink, charcoal, and oil pastel on, the rest is in normal 2B pencil .

The first picture is just me experimenting on another style of drawing -- but not quite...
    Here is a picture I colored. It looks a bit strange and I chose all dull colors. They don't go together very well.
    Actually, those arent bad either.

Did you ever try to CG your drawings? its a piece of cake with adobe photo shop... (it would also be easyer to get those vibrant colors you'd need)

Cross fading is by using vertical and horizontal lines (the closer they are, the darker it is) Its hard at first (i actually never got the hang of it... its an advanced technique... but you should be able to learn it pretty fast, you got talent)

Anyway, these are just my 2 cents... devellope your own style. Techniques are just tools to help you define yourself as an artist...

Good Luck!

Senior Member Cat of Darkness is on a distinguished road Cat of Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

well u can draw alot better than i can.
    The Darkness shall corrupt you.

Senior Member Lightangel will become famous soon enough Lightangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

Your pictures are soooo cooool . I wish I could draw like that but I'm pretty hopeless . Keep up the good work .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    Actually, those arent bad either.

Did you ever try to CG your drawings? its a piece of cake with adobe photo shop... (it would also be easyer to get those vibrant colors you'd need)

Cross fading is by using vertical and horizontal lines (the closer they are, the darker it is) Its hard at first (i actually never got the hang of it... its an advanced technique... but you should be able to learn it pretty fast, you got talent)

Anyway, these are just my 2 cents... devellope your own style. Techniques are just tools to help you define yourself as an artist...

Good Luck!
    Thanks ^^! I've never tried CG. I think I will now, just to see what it's like. But if it turns out horrible, please don't be too harsh on me T_T.

Thanks for telling me about cross fading! I'll try that too if I have time

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks ^^! I've never tried CG. I think I will now, just to see what it's like. But if it turns out horrible, please don't be too harsh on me T_T.

Thanks for telling me about cross fading! I'll try that too if I have time
    No problem! just keep up the good work! you should get the hang of em pretty fast/ez

Member Jizzka is on a distinguished road Jizzka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 08:52 PM
    Threads

Those are really spiffy. I wish I could do that..
    Made by: Ithuriel

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love your pics. Mine aren't nearly as good. I can't figure out how to get my shading to look like that. Whenever I use a 2B pencil it does not look that good. Keep up the good work! I love the colors too. And trust me... Ink is sooo messy when you first work with it. It's gets better with practice.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba
    I love your pics. Mine aren't nearly as good. I can't figure out how to get my shading to look like that. Whenever I use a 2B pencil it does not look that good. Keep up the good work! I love the colors too. And trust me... Ink is sooo messy when you first work with it. It's gets better with practice.
    in most cases, your just better off doing that while you CG... Ink doesnt forgive...

Queen of the Ducks Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami has a brilliant future Dark Lord Takegami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 02:04 PM
    Threads

Wow. Your artwork is amazing.
    I am particuarly fond of your little Mermaid girl.

Wonderful work.
    How long have you been drawing?

EDIT

Ah.. I see .. didn't read all of this page. x_x

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

ur good ^^

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Closed Thread

Thread Information