AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime!

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll

2 1.27%

2 1.27%

0 0%

0 0%

3 1.90%

2 1.27%

8 5.06%

22 13.92%

36 22.78%

83 52.53%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Trigun

Hybrid View

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [TV series] Trigun

Name.Trigun
    Source.[adult swim]
    Episodes.26
    Type.western/super natural
    Plot Synopsis:In a distant future there is a land of nothing but a waste land that a famous person.Named vash has 6 billion double dollars on his head he travels the land.Even though he is good he seems to have nothing but trouble follow him everywhere he goes.

Story.9/10:It is a decent story that i really enjoyed for how kinda strange it was but made sense.Also how good of a job they did on doing a future kinda of western show.The story was very well written and it gets a 9 .

Characters.9.5/10:The show has very good characters like the main character vash is a very good character. And like the character nicholas d. wolfwood who is also a very well done character.All of the characters are very good and are all pretty cool.Trigun has great characters and it really deserves a 9.5.

Animation.8.5/10:It is good animation but it kinda looks old sometimes i think they meant to do that.The animation was also very good at times like when vash uses angel arm.It looks very good and the towns in the show have that old west look.So i give it a good score of a 8.5 for being very good and it went with the show.

Audio.8/10:The music was not very impressive but there was one song they played every few episodes.It is a very very good song and i enjoyed it quite alot.The voice acting is good and it all sounds great with the characters and there personality's.

Overall.9.5/10:It is a very well done anime that i was very impressed with and i think it deserves a great rating. So i give it a 9.5 for it's good action ,funny moments and for vash.He is a very cool character and they did a great job on him.I advice watching trigun for all of those and even more good things about this show.
    -TWM-

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Story: 10/10 The story of Trigun is one you will imediantly be completely sucked into. The plot is anything but dull; each and every episode gives you a glimspe into an increasingly fasinating world and time. The entire series follows Vash the Stampede, a man worth 60 billion double dollars (don't ask me what a double dollar is though). However, from what the audience sees of Vash, he is nothing but a peace lovin, donut scarfin', absolutely sexy guy. However, throughout the series, pieces of Vash's past are revealed, to finally end in a wonderful finalle at the end of the series.

Characters 9/10 Trigun supplies us avid anime fans with a pretty good line-up of characters; there's Vash, the donut loving fool who is the main character of the entire series, there's Wolfwood, the priest that has something amiss about him, and the two insurence girls, Milly and Meryl, who are being forced to follow Vash's each and every move. Then why a 9/10, you ask? Well, even though most of the characters are wonderful developed, some of them seem very shallow at times, such as Meryl, who always seems to be at the end of her fuse. Trigun will have you laughing and loving some of the characters, but really hating some others.

Animation: 8/10 This anime series is pretty decent looking; bright colors fill every frame, and they animators did a great job on the scenery and the character design. But there really isn't anything we haven't seen before. Trigun is easy on the eyes, but it isn't extremely lovely.

Audio: 10/10 Trigun has the audio down pat. All the voice actors are good at bringing the characters to life, and there really aren't any annoying voices or anything of the like. The music is very catchy, and doesn't seem repetitive at all. The music used for each episode sounds completely in place. Definately a good sountrack from this series.

Overrall: 9/10 95% of people would enjoy this series. Trigun is deep, brillant and absolutely wonderful on so many levels. There are funny moments, serious moments and some moments you have no clue as to whats happening. Trigun is really a show that can be enjoyed by all ages and audiences; this is definately an anime for the entire family.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

Story (10/10) The storyline was very good. What little you knew at the beginning got you interested enough to continue watching until you got the rest of it during the span of the entire show.

Characters (9/10) The characters are pretty good. Some are pretty strange and unrealistic though (Besides vash, knives, and the gun-ho-guns of course ^_~) I personally loved vash and how he loved his doughnuts ^_^

Animation (8.5/10) Most the of animation is pretty good. The old western setting makes it more realistic, but sometimes too realistic if you know what i mean.

Audio (9.5/10) All the audio was very good. Sound, voices, etc... Although some voices were more annoying then others, they were still pretty well recorded.

Overall (9.5/10) I loved the storyline, characters, animation, and the overall impression it gave me. I'd watch it again and again if i had the DVD ^_^ Which i'm buying today lol.
    Last edited by Nerveya; 07-01-2005 at 12:32 PM.

Junior Member Spirit-Detective_Kiki has a little shameless behaviour in the past Spirit-Detective_Kiki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

Story: (10/10) Very different then most, almost like Cowboy Bebop meets Rurouni Kenshin... but no swords or samurai... I loved the futuristic setting... and the western glow it had to it.

Characters: (9/10) They all are different, the main character is funny... and yet has a heart of gold, then these two girls, one; named Milly is sort of "Out of it..." But also has a heart of gold and the other; Meryl is annoyed easily, but loves to help others. We could be here all day If I tried to tell you about all of them... but the villains are also well done... they have a reason for what they do... for love, revenge, out of madness. But I do with they would have developed a little more of the Gun ho Guns... and Legato Bluesummers.

Animation: (9/10) Well drawn, especially their funny faces... and I love that there is one black cat in EVERY episode... it appears randomly...

Audio: (10/10) The voices go PERFECT with the characters.

Overall: (9.5/10) I just wish they had more episodes... and at the end they sort of leave you hanging. The one thing that did bug me through out the series is how little the showed a character named Knives... who shows up near the end and he is the true villain.
    I am saving up my money to buy the entire box set... it is a GREAT series, full of laughs and tears... don't pass it up.!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Story: (10/10) A genius storyline, very deep although it does not often come across as such....There was several interesting twists, such as the Project SEEDS during the episode "Rem Saverem"....the setting was very developed, including a history of a world which the viewer is not familiar with...The viewer can get involved very easily by both the series' seriousness and comedy....the plot development was also good, seeming goofy at first, but becoming both serious and slightly depressing in the second half of the series.....

Characters: (9.5/10) The characters were just as deep as the story, especially Vash, who was a very dynamic character...other characters such as Milly and Merille also had backgrounds, which, although they were not focused on, were often brought up when they talked which gave them depth, and Wolfwood was a very interesting character as well, being a priest with a very large gun.....

Animation: (9/10) At times some things seemed out of proportion, but they were hardly noticable....the art style was very nice, both flowing and sharp, and showed the animators ability to daw almost everything, from water, to metal, to different fabrics, as well as a variaty of character styles such as goons, samurai, the rich, the poor, and people of all ages....The style and the way characters moved was similar to something in an old Western film.....

Audio: (10/10) Perfect.....All of the voices fit the characters they were for, and none were annoying or high pitched...the music was very good as well, especially the opening theme which was what hooked me to the show, and the ending theme is very good as well....

Overall9.5/10) Almost anyone who watches this anime will like it, it is a very good and entertaining show, with interesting characters who are all set up with beliefs, morals(or lack of morals), and backgrounds...even the setting itself has been given a background, making the anime more realistic and fascinating.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Story: (10/10) A tale of a fantastic gunman that has been poorly misjudged and gone through so much sandess in his lifetime that it makes you wonder how he was able to carry on for so long. When you follow through with the story you find out that it is because Vash is a very lovable, big hearted, natural born warrior that only wishes to be a lover, never a fighter; even if it means his own life will be put on the line.

Characters: (9/10) As it is in most well made animes, the characters in Trigun are universal and have their own quirky personalities. Take one good look at Vash and your first impression may be Hm, well he has an odd outfit, doesnt look like a fighter...whatever it may be you soon find out that he is basically a male version of lady luck out on the battlefield. Millie is one of my favorites in the series because first impressions you get of her is she can be rather ditzy at times; but when she feels threatened or you make her angry, she is one force to reckon with. Meryl is obviously the brains of the group and she can be rather amusing with her cute antics to get everyone to purchase their Insurance.

Animation: (10/10) If its one thing I feel there is a MUST HAVE in anime, it's definately clearly defined emotions. The many faces Vash makes whenever he gets into trouble, acts silly, or reacts to things in general is another thing that makes the show so much fun to watch. You can go from loving him when he dashes about making funny faces at everyone to fearing him when he has his darker moments. The detail in the more serious scenes of when he has broken down has gotten to me many times.

Audio: (10/10) I believe the voice actors they chose for the characters was very nicely done, ESPECIALLY with Knives. The actor that played him did a fantastic job bringing out the hostility and psychotic nature of his character. Johnny Yong Bosch was a great decision for Vash (and I am glad to find out they have him acting in Naruto as well) and I don't believe they could find anyone else that could go from funny to serious as well as he did. To wrap this part of the review up the music was also very cool and well composed.

Overall: (9/10) Just like Cowboy BeBop I implore everyone to watch this series all the way through. It is a little hard to understand at first but if you just stick with it, everything will become clear and make sense towards the end of the series. Trigun wins a nine out of ten in my books for being one of those animes that can make you laugh and cry and also having a unique storyline.

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Junior Member Wind Angel can only hope to improve Wind Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 12:10 AM
    Threads

Trigun. Finally something that everyone enjoys watching. Trigun is a great show even if it is the old western style. I have not read the mange but I am sure that it is good as the show. This show is a great experiences for those who love western and comedy and gunfighting all together.

Story: 10/10 This anime is the best one I have seen out of all those that I have watched. I am a Vash fan and I love the way he acts to hide his identity through out the anime. Those who like to watch comedy, action, and gunfighting in one anime then this one is for you.

Characters: 10/10 Vash is the main character and the most hilarious that you will ever see. He may be a bit on the odd side when protecting others but always a true hero. Milly is a alright character her attitude towards Vash is obvious that she likes him so nothing to really worry about there. Meryl is the crazy and quite dopey one at times but man can she shoot that gun of hers. Nicholas D. Wolfwood is like the same as Vash but a preacher who carries a cross which is truly a gun. He may be on the odd side as Vash but not as crazy as him.

Animation: 9/10 The western style is great and very realistic. The giant light bulbs in the middle of the desert confused me when I first saw them and still don't make complete sense to me accept it is meant for the power. The western style of this anime is great accept it shows very funny animation like when the wind blows the dirt vaguely flies through the air unless someone is fighting.
    Audio: 10/10 The audio is awesome from when the show begans until it ends. The sounds of real gun fire and the voices. They don't need to change any of this animes perks because it is perfect.

Overall: 10/10 I love the work of this mans show and it just is flawless if you ask me. The dust is just a minor problem and can be fixed at the click of a button. The show may be gone off in America but I can still order the manga and the anime. I am happy to see that everyone has a opinion about Vash and this anime because it is great and if you haven't seen it you don't know what your missing.
    One's heart is compelled only by what it sees, but that which is an image may bring those to wonder what is truly there for them.

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 06:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

storyline/plot=10/10: it's not a very original plot, brother=good vs. brother=bad, but it's not bad. it has a great storyline though.

characters... 9/10: a wanted outlaw w/ over 100,000,000 double $s on his head who loves doughnuts. a tall woman who hauls a gatling gun around with her, and likes to get drunk. and a reporter who won't give up. also an evil brother bent on humanitie's destruction... awesome.

music= 9/10: great songs, went w/ the old western theme and modern at the same time. very good voice acting.

animation=8/10: beautiful scenery and fluid motion. (mouths went with words)

total = 9/10: it's just a great anime you have too see
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

Junior Member kitty pillpopper is on a distinguished road kitty pillpopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2006 07:50 PM
    Threads

story plot=10/10
    I love how is in the wild west but in the future so how and then the good brother v.s bad brother over all its just a funny anime.

Characters= 10/10
    The characters are well done love the personalities but the best on is Vash hes a drunk gunsling outlaw. Then the insurence lady who just wount give up on finding him and her side kick whos really smart but semes out of it.

music=9/10
    I like the western theme and then it was kinda our time music.

animation=10/10
    the mouths went with the words and loved the background I like the sky scenes the best.

total=10/10
    one of the best animes i have ever scene.

i warn u i lick people

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Storyline: 7/10 A typical space anime story.

Characters: 8/10 The characters don't have too much uniquesness, but, it's what happens to them that's so complex.

The girl Vash loved was gone when his brother evaporated the city; Wolfood gets killed with in a showdown and Meryl cried like a widow over him. Now, that was something.

Animation: 7/10 It wasn't even close to the best animation

Audio: 9/10 the speeches were pretty good. The music themes make me jump on the walls!!!

Overall: 8/10 The ending was the best it could ever be:

Vash still lives, nothing sad happens anymore, and the most manly of speeches: "I will never shoot again"

Junior Member Daze Mist is on a distinguished road Daze Mist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 06:29 PM
    Threads

Trigun is a great show if you ask me. I would give it a 10/10 for it's story line because it is funny and has alot of action. It may not come on anymore but I will eventually buy the manga to see what will happen next.

The characters deserve a 10/10 as well, I mean look at Vash, he is a hilarious guy, very active, and a individual besides Nicholas D. Wolfwood to have his own natural personality that changes all the time. It is hilarious exciting and a go getter if you really like the anime.

Music for this anime is a great thing. It gives off the old western style that people look for when they watch shows like this. Most western animes have like techno stuff on it and don't even come close to using the actual western tradition music, so I give the music a 9/10.

The animation for this show was great. As many said the scenery was perfect. When the wind blew everyones clothes moved, the dirt blew into the air, hair moved, and shutters (if any) flapped back and forth against the houses so the animation gets a 10/10

This was a great show and I loved it. I am not a critic but it was a excellent show that needs to be put back on television with new and old episodes. This show will go a long way especially with the manga. I give this a overall rating of 10 since I loved it. My top 10 show pics that were perfect.

Senior Member SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

Plot 10/10
    Basic idea of pacifism is pretty original and I like it.

Characters 9/10
    It would be 10 without those two foolish insure agents.

Music 8/10
    Not excellent but not bad either. Some musics are pretty nice.

Animation 7/10
    Nothing special here.

Total 8.5/10
    I like it very much but some things are still not excellent.

Member Uranus_Dare is on a distinguished road Uranus_Dare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2006 11:30 AM
    Wings don't solve problems. They just make it easier to run away.
    Threads

note: I did not see the version of Trigun that was in English. I have only seen it in its orginal context.

Story (9.5/10) Trigun has the type of storyline that just makes you want to see more and more. You just can't get enough of it. It's a little bit of everything.

Characters (10/10) The charas are all done extremely well. You get to see a little bit of each one's past and they all have unique and interesting personalities.

Art/animation (9/10) I have seen better animation, but considering when it was done I'd say it was very well done.

Voice acting, music (10/10) Every actor/actress's voice fit perfectly with the chara. It's completely convincing.

Overall (9.5/10) In my opinion it was a great show and in some ways left you screaming for more. I'd definately recommend it.
    Last edited by MuZ0NaZ; 05-21-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Junior Member cute anime girl is on a distinguished road cute anime girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 07:52 AM
    Threads

Story: 9.5/10 ->Very interesting,as it was said,it makes you wanna see more and more...You can never know what happens next,and that's what makes you stick to this anime.

Characters: 10/10 I especially like Vash's atitude...Sometimes he can be very childish and funny,but he can be a real demon when people are killed...

Art: I'd have to say 8.. considering the year:1998

Voice: 10. Every voice fits like a glove.
    Music:9.5...the ending song kinda annoys me.

Overall:10,one of the best animes i've seen.Even though the animation isn't that great,the story and each character's personality makes you wanna enjoy every episode.
    *Plus,it's currently being aired here,in my country,so i have the chance to see it again! ^ ^

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Characters=(10/10) i thought they did excellent on the characters and the comedy for each character keeps you laughing
    Animation=(9.5/10) I didnt think it was at all bad but there were tiny spots that they messed up on but gotta give'em cred.
    Voices=(10/10) the voicing was perfect
    Overall=(10/10) it is for sure one of my favorite animes, i loved the comedy the brilliance of the characters and the action as well.

Senior Member ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 06:08 PM
    Threads

Characters (8/10) Some of the characters where just... strange... and seemed like if they were edited around a bit, could have been cooler and more... likable?
    Animation (9/10) Had good animation. It's one of those older looking anime shows, with the classic types of drawings, not the new computerized looking ones.
    Voices (10/10) I read the mangas first, and then when I watched it, the voices were basically how I thought when I was reading, so good voices ^^
    Overall (8/10) Overall, It's a great anime, but I think there is way to much moving, and sometimes it becomes just a tad bit hard to understand, and a bit crazy ^^;

Junior Member prometheus126 is on a distinguished road prometheus126's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 09:53 AM
    Threads

Default sergio leone would be proud

Story: 9/10: setting place on a desert planet with two suns revolving around it, trigun sets up an extremely spaghetti western setting with a sci-fi twist. the story revolves around the mysterious man known as vash the stampede, his destructive past, and his brother knives. of course there are numerous plot-holes and places where they could have fixed it alittle up but they are minor and small and the story moves fast and breezy.

Characters: 8/10: vash and wolfwood are characterized extremely well, showing their pasts and faults and acheivements. sadly though this means some of the other characters, meryl, milly, lagatos and the gung ho guns are underdeveloped. actually the only true establishment with meryl is to be naggy and later become vashes love interest. but their basic characters are appealing and endearing and doesn't ruin anything in the long run.

Animation: 9/10: the animation done by madhouse is fantastic!! though it is a few years old it has aged magnificently. the character designs go from unique to EXTREMELY unique (the gung ho guns are a good example of this.)

Audio: 9/10: it's one of those rare moments when the american distributer has a voice cast almost or as good as the original cast. both audios are magnificently done especially john young bosch who does an incredible job as the main character. because of this and numerous other roles, john young bosch has easily became one of my favorite american voice actors in anime.

Overall: 9.5/10: I think nightow must have fallen asleep during a man with no name trilogy marathon when writing the manga for this show. either way, we should be thankful he did because this is one of the key reasons why the western shouldn't be dead, the mix of west with scifi with it's japanese influences in it created something absolutely marvelous. one could make pokes at it, at some of it's underdeveloped characters or slight plotholes, but you'd be just picky. it's blends depth, comedy, action, and more in a masterpeice of a work. my biggest gripe of the show? it's way too short!!

Junior Member actionva is on a distinguished road actionva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

Name.alaosda
    Source.[adult swim]
    Episodes.26
    Type.western/super natural
    Plot Synopsis:In a distant future there is a land of nothing but a waste land that a famous person.Named vash has 6 billion double dollars on his head he travels the land.Even though he is good he seems to have nothing but trouble follow him everywhere he goes.

Story.9/10:It is a decent story that i really enjoyed for how kinda strange it was but made sense.Also how good of a job they did on doing a future kinda of western show.The story was very well written and it gets a 9 .

Characters.9.5/10:The show has very good characters like the main character vash is a very good character. And like the character nicholas d. wolfwood who is also a very well done character.All of the characters are very good and are all pretty cool.Trigun has great characters and it really deserves a 9.5.

Animation.8.5/10:It is good animation but it kinda looks old sometimes i think they meant to do that.The animation was also very good at times like when vash uses angel arm.It looks very good and the towns in the show have that old west look.So i give it a good score of a 8.5 for being very good and it went with the show.

Audio.8/10:The music was not very impressive but there was one song they played every few episodes.It is a very very good song and i enjoyed it quite alot.The voice acting is good and it all sounds great with the characters and there personality's.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: [TV series] Trigun

everything 10/10. its a classic in my book. THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love this anime! It is a really nice classic anime that I can watch on my spare time
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Junior Member MaryHester is on a distinguished road MaryHester's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 10:58 PM
    Threads

Story 10/10 was really different one i liked as it worked well and created much enthusiasm while watching it. It was the most rocking series i have ever read up
    Last edited by MaryHester; 05-24-2013 at 06:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information