AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Heero(EW) Vs Kira(GSD)

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I wish a moderator would just come in and cancel this thread.. it's really pising me off to deal with this. I believe Heero is better, but kira is in a close second. As a pilot, the thread says "HEERO VS. KIRA" Not "HEERO'S GUNDAM VS. KIRA'S GUNDAM" It's based on the people, not the machines.

Heero could win, Kira could win. There are a lot of variables that could possibly change that outcome. The fact is, i believe personally that Heero will win, and Kira will lose. You can't change my thoughts about that, and i can't change yours. I'm done here, you can keep posting all you want. If you want to argue, you have my aim logon, and you can always PM me. As for if i will respond, i don't know yet. It depends on how i feel at the moment. There it is, straight and simple. If you can't handle that, deal with it.

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bakakame
    No, Mobile Fighter G Gundam took care of that.......
    Haha, good point. Sorry again about the two posts in a row thing~ But Mobile Fighter G Gundam did take pretty good care of that lol. Bya bya.

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 08:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nerveya
    Haha, if you look at the anime reviews, Gundam Wing is just as good as Gundam SEED, according to many people. In some instances, better. So if Gundam Wing destroyed the "persona of Gundam", then Gundam SEED didn't do any better now did it? And Gundam Wing had barely any plot holes and a very good plot. As did Gundam SEED. Now get back to freaking Kira vs. Heero or shut up.
    It's becuase there are not many UC Fans here. I for one had actually rated it 2/10

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha, good point. Sorry again about the two posts in a row thing~ But Mobile Fighter G Gundam did take pretty good care of that lol. Bya bya.
    hehe, np ive double posted a few times here as well

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish a moderator would just come in and cancel this thread.. it's really pising me off to deal with this. I believe Heero is better, but kira is in a close second. As a pilot, the thread says "HEERO VS. KIRA" Not "HEERO'S GUNDAM VS. KIRA'S GUNDAM" It's based on the people, not the machines.

Heero could win, Kira could win. There are a lot of variables that could possibly change that outcome. The fact is, i believe personally that Heero will win, and Kira will lose. You can't change my thoughts about that, and i can't change yours. I'm done here, you can keep posting all you want. If you want to argue, you have my aim logon, and you can always PM me. As for if i will respond, i don't know yet. It depends on how i feel at the moment. There it is, straight and simple. If you can't handle that, deal with it.
    Destiny would make you think again... You still do not know how much Kira has Improved in Destiny...

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clowtrigger
    It's becuase there are not many UC Fans here. I for one had actually rated it 2/10
    Yea, i couldnt watch too much of the uc era ones. the animation dialog and voiceacting was soo poor i usually just gave up watching it halfway through a series. those ones gave me headaches.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Destiny would make you think again... You still do not know how much Kira has Improved in Destiny...
    I've seen it, i know how much he improved. It was almost like another person, it probably was. But like i said, i can't make you change your opinion, you can't change mine. Sorry i got so offenseive, And sorry i kinda lied about leaving ^_~
    Last edited by Nerveya; 07-01-2005 at 12:03 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I Actually like Z-Gundam, It's very good, the 2/10 is for Gundam W.
    and that does not change the fact that Kira will just need to use SEED+Funnels

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, i think that in just tonite this thread has gotten 2 pages longer between the 3 of us posting

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, i think you're right... /goes back and deletes that he's done posting to hide the evidence o.o It's gotten like 2 1/2 pages longer lol. /looks over to his posts... woot lol

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My vote go's to Heero.I have not seen seed destiny, but i have seen Seed. From what i say in GS Kira fights with Emotion.Sooner of later he's bound to gety angry in the middle of the fight and won't fight with a level head.
    Heero on the other hand is almost laways emotionless and knows when the situation calls for certain action.Heero also won't hesitate to blow himself up along with Kira, i don't think kira would be able to blow himself up if it were just a duel.
    I'll give kira this, he would probobly take Wing, but Wing Zero is far beyond his league, Wing Zero Custom would annihilate Strike Freedom.

But i'll go back to the issue of emotion. Fighting isn't all about who has the bigger gun, its who has the most skill. If you give one man a gun, and then give a sword to a Master, the gunman won't always win.Same aplies here, Just because Kira has more in terms of arsenal, doesn't mean a thing.The more skilled pilot, along with the most determined and focused will win. Kira won't want to die because he has people waiting for him back at the base(i assume he still does in seed destiny).
    Heero however has no one waiting for him, sept maybe Rellena, and he may show SOME affection twords her in his own...loner-ish way but he lives to fight, and fights to die.

Kira-Too emotional
    Heero-An empty shell whos own life is expendable in his eyes, as long as the mission allows it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    My vote go's to Heero.I have not seen seed destiny, but i have seen Seed. From what i say in GS Kira fights with Emotion.Sooner of later he's bound to gety angry in the middle of the fight and won't fight with a level head.
    Heero on the other hand is almost laways emotionless and knows when the situation calls for certain action.Heero also won't hesitate to blow himself up along with Kira, i don't think kira would be able to blow himself up if it were just a duel.
    I'll give kira this, he would probobly take Wing, but Wing Zero is far beyond his league, Wing Zero Custom would annihilate Strike Freedom.

But i'll go back to the issue of emotion. Fighting isn't all about who has the bigger gun, its who has the most skill. If you give one man a gun, and then give a sword to a Master, the gunman won't always win.Same aplies here, Just because Kira has more in terms of arsenal, doesn't mean a thing.The more skilled pilot, along with the most determined and focused will win. Kira won't want to die because he has people waiting for him back at the base(i assume he still does in seed destiny).
    Heero however has no one waiting for him, sept maybe Rellena, and he may show SOME affection twords her in his own...loner-ish way but he lives to fight, and fights to die.

Kira-Too emotional
    Heero-An empty shell whos own life is expendable in his eyes, as long as the mission allows it.
    Oh dear god please dont start this argument up again, lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But Kira is not the emotional bastard he is in SEED, In Destiny, He's the absolute #1 in Piloting with only Shinn being close competition

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Would kira kill himself, and self-destruct Strike freedom to win a fight.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nope, wrong again... all kira needs to do is use his funnels and detect Heero with his Newtype Flash+SEED

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If Heero self destructs 2 feet away from Kira, i don't care WHAT new-type abilitys Kira has, if he doesn't die, Strike freedom will be scraped.
    Heero would blow his own gundam up, he's done it before.

the only thing i've seen from seed destiny(at least i think it's seed destiny) are the GIFS in your sig.It just looks like another semi-rigged gundam.and if it's primary weapon is a beam sword. Heero would win,even if the newtype abilites can predict what heero will do, that doesn't mean kira can react fast enough.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not Strike Freedom, It's Shinn's Destiny Gundam. Strike Freedom is the CE Version of Amuro Ray's Nu-Gundam+WingZero

and you seem to forget
    ZGMF-X10A=Freedom
    ZGMF-X20A=Strike Freedom

and about WingZero!>Strike Freedom
    WingZero Gundam= runs on Fusion but output is a mere 3500kw
    Strike Freedom Gundam= runs on Fusion engine, Power output(Freedomx3)
    Freedom Gundam= Power output of Fission Engine= 8500kw
    And Heero's Self-Destruct mode is useless against the beam shields of Strike-Freedom and Destiny

You're Wrong about Destiny: It still has a Plasma Cannon and Beam Boomerangs+Superb Speed, 2x Faster than that of Freedom
    Last edited by clowtrigger; 07-07-2005 at 01:37 AM.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's all about the Pilots skill level, nothing more.The gundam only plays a small part.and in terms of skill, Heero is much better in my opinion. Speaking of opionions, Why make a thread if your just going to argue everyones? does the opinion of the Majority bother you that much?
    In your eyes Kira is better
    In my eyes Herro is better
    Not everyone is going to agree with you, not everyone is going to agree with me. I've stated my reasons why i feel Heero would win, I respect your reasons.All i'm trying to do is get you to understand WHY i think Heero would win, but your making that most difficult.
    I understand why you think kira would win-Because his gundam has higher output, more fire power, and his new type abilities.Please understand my reasons.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes and no:
    The majority does bother me, Just because the Majority say that Heero is the best, It does not mean that Kira will lose to him. A lot of pilots are in fact better than Him.
    a. Amuro Ray (Reason: Mastery of Psycoframe, Newtype Abilities)
    b. Kamille Bidan (Reason: Mastery of Biocomputer,A stronger Newtype than Amuro)
    c. Shinn Asuka (Reason: Shinn's a pure Berserker who is execptional in Melee Fighting+SEED mode)
    d. Kira Yamato (Reasons: Mastery of Funnel Sys, Excellent Melee Fighter+ Long-range Precission+SEED+Newtype Abilities)
    e. Char Aznable (Same Reasons with that of Amuro)
    f. Zechs Marquize(Honestly, Have you Seen Zechs being defeated in a dominating fashion by Heero.(Kira,Shinn,Amuro and Kamille can do that w/ their respective rivals)
    Just because the Majority has Heero.
    One clear example is this.
    Barabas= Chosen by the Majority
    Jesus= not Chosen by Majority
    Jesus= Philosopher/Teacher/Mesaiah
    Barabas=Thief

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*sigh* I told you not to start that up again, lol

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm always one for a decent debate...to an extent.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes and no:
    The majority does bother me, Just because the Majority say that Heero is the best, It does not mean that Kira will lose to him. A lot of pilots are in fact better than Him.
    a. Amuro Ray (Reason: Mastery of Psycoframe, Newtype Abilities)
    b. Kamille Bidan (Reason: Mastery of Biocomputer,A stronger Newtype than Amuro)
    c. Shinn Asuka (Reason: Shinn's a pure Berserker who is execptional in Melee Fighting+SEED mode)
    d. Kira Yamato (Reasons: Mastery of Funnel Sys, Excellent Melee Fighter+ Long-range Precission+SEED+Newtype Abilities)
    e. Char Aznable (Same Reasons with that of Amuro)
    f. Zechs Marquize(Honestly, Have you Seen Zechs being defeated in a dominating fashion by Heero.(Kira,Shinn,Amuro and Kamille can do that w/ their respective rivals)
    Just because the Majority has Heero.
    One clear example is this.
    Barabas= Chosen by the Majority
    Jesus= not Chosen by Majority
    Jesus= Philosopher/Teacher/Mesaiah
    Barabas=Thief
    Who's Barabas?

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 11:18 AM
    Threads

Cool

Heero! Lol no ... Kira... no Heero... Oh the drama! lmao I love both ^_^ I'm gonna go with Heero.. no Kira... Okay I'm getting no where I bow down to Heero and Kira , I shall take dna samples and mold them together and create a perfect pilot! even more perfect than the perfect soldier lmao. I shall call it... Mini Heero... Kira slash lmao Hira ^_^
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bakakame
    Who's Barabas?
    Barabas is a well known thief in Jerusalem. Pontious Pilate asked the people about who will be given death penalty. Jesus or Barabas. The majority decided that Jesus dies in the cross.

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 09:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

I cannot believe this is actually a thread. Kira vs. Heero? Heero would own Kira in a fight. This makes me so angry, you people watch Gundam Seed and forget just how frikin strong meh man heero is. Heero in any mobile suit vs. Kira in any mobile suit would absolutely wipe the floor with Kira. Kira may be a good pilot this is true, but does kira have the same determination and will to carry out a mission as Heero? Lets say Kira some how got lucky and managed to even touch Heero in battle; then heero would not accept his loss and self destruct. You can place two gundams as mobile dolls among one another; but you cannot place two pilots and expect to go by battle statistics. The Gundam pilots strengths lay in their will to complete a mission. This factor makes Heero; in my opinion the strongest gundam/mobile suit pilot of them all <e>

--souless

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information