AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your rating for gundam wing?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll

5 7.58%

0 0%

1 1.52%

1 1.52%

1 1.52%

2 3.03%

6 9.09%

7 10.61%

9 13.64%

34 51.52%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Gundam wing

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [TV series] Gundam wing

Name.Gundam wing
    Resource.Toonami
    Type.Tv series
    Episodes.49
    Anime:Mecha

Plot Synopsis:
    Gundam wing is in the future where 5 youngsters get mobile suits. Known as gundams these suits are very powerful. And many events happen with these 5 youngsters. Attached with polutics , war and even many dramatic events . These 5 youngsters will face all odds in this time..And year of after colony 1,9,5.

Story.10/10:The story is very wonderful and it get's Very deep and very well written and there is so much too it.The story was great in how it was like if the whole thing was actully real.How they involved polutics with alot of action i will never know and just how good of a story it was.It was a absolutely excellent story and it deserves a 10 more then most anime's.

Characters.10/10:The characters were all very excellent and all had bveryy god stories and seperate life's.The gundam pilot's were exspecially very good just of how well thought they were.The characters just went perfect with the show and they were all cool and they all were such good characrers.It has to get a 10 and if it did not get a 10 i would fell wrong.

Audio.9.5/10:It was not very impressive in the music department but it had a very good end song.But i gave it such a good rating because of the voice acting that was very good and the voices went perfect with the characters.It get's a 9.5 for how good the voices were and decent enough music.

Animation.9.5/10:The animation looked very good and it was great animation with the show.How it looked at how the coloors and picture were so good and were nothing but pretty much perfect.I give it a 9.5 for being very good animation all around.

Overall10/10:Let's see the anime has great action,characters,plot,voices and very cool looking mobile suits.How can i not give gundam wing a 10 it was one of my all time faviorte anime's.It deserves a perfect 10 for all how good it was and even though it had a good episode count.I really wished it would have been longer because it stayed so perfect the entire time through the series.I was really impressed with gundam wing and i advice your really should watch it.
    -TWM-

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

Story (10/10) Couldn't help but be pulled in with the storyline. Much more interesting then the original gundam and some of the others.

Characters (10/10) All the characters were very well thought up and developed. The overall way they presented you with this throughout the show is very good.

Audio (9.5/10) Audio was nice, only very few flaws from what i found.

Animation (9.5/10) The animation was flawless. But you can't give it a 10/10 until you've looked for flaws and haven't found any ^_~.

Overall (10/10) The storyline, characters, audio, animation... all nice. It deserves 10/10 imo.

Placid Kiss N3O is a glorious beacon of light N3O is a glorious beacon of light N3O is a glorious beacon of light N3O is a glorious beacon of light N3O is a glorious beacon of light N3O's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2006 04:43 PM
    Threads

Story ~ The story of Gundam Wing was based around war (like most anime.) I can't give it a 10 because of this plain simple fact. Maybe if it had continued on after the war, maybe with them becoming mercinaries or something. Yeah yeah, the Gundams were sent towards the sun but they could've continued on with normal mobile suits. 8.5/10

Characters ~ If you couldn't really tell from their involvement, the two main characters were Duo and Heero. You would hardly see Trowa, Quetra, or Wefei unless it was a major scene or it showed something of their past. Maybe if those three where in there more I could give this section more. Yes, each character was well thought up, but the Gundams were more inspirational. 7/10

Audio ~ The Audio was perfect as human can be. I didn't hear any mishaps, and the voices fit well. That's all I can say for this. 10/10

Animation ~ The animation had many beautiful and so colorful. Yes the explosions were cheesy, but hey what can you do. Fire is just so hard to do now-a-days and back then it was harder. 9.25/10

Overall ~ A fantastic mecha anime (which is hard to come by). There was love, rivalry, friendship, and there's also that sense of feeling that this could possibly happen one day... soon. 8.6/10

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Gundam Wing Review - By X_Shinigami

Synopsis: Gundam Wing takes place in the A.C. (After Colony) timeline of the Gundam franchise. People are starting to live in space colonies because there is not enough room on Earth for people to live. The Earth Federation rules the space colonies, and the colonies want freedom, so five scientists train five different mobile suit pilots and give them each an advanced mobile suit, known as Gundams. These five mobile suit pilots all go down to Earth, and work as a team to achieve independence from Earth.

Plot: (Rating: 10/10) The plot was very well done. It is intricate and well-designed, and it is very interesting. The storyline makes you really hooked to the anime.

Characters: (Rating: 8/10) The characters were well-developed in the anime. You get to know the ideals, goals, and personality of each of the five Gundam pilots, as well as the villains. However, it tells you little background information about the characters in the anime (background info is found in the manga, Gundam Wing: Episode Zero).

Audio: (Rating 10/10) Spectacular Japanese voices fit each of the characters perfectly. The English dub is very disappointing though. Also, the opening songs 'Just Communication' and 'Rhythm Emotion' are very nice. The theme song, 'Codename: Heero Yuy' is very catchy.

Overall: (Rating 9.5/10) This is a really good anime to watch. It is truly a must-watch Gundam series, and you won't be disappointed if you decide to watch this. I hope my review was helpful.
    Back..

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

hmm, well i'll review this one myself as well, i prefer using _ out of 5 but if i must i'll use a rating out of ten:

story 8/10 - it's a gundam story, so of course it's good, however, when comparing it to the rest of gundam, it's not my favorite. set in a futuristic apocalyptic future, gundam wing has a great political and sci-fi story. Young boys are chosen as pilots for gundams to wage a war in this great story....

action 8/10 - many "awe" moments, this anime has great action, a great one for action fans.

audio -/10 - i cannot rate the audio because i have only seen the english version.

character development 7/10 - good character development overall, but not the best in gundam.

overall 8/10 - gundam wing was a great series altogether, but when it comes to gundam, i don't prefer watching wing over the original
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information