AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's your all-time favorite video game?

Junior Member Dynodope is on a distinguished road Dynodope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 06:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's your all-time favorite video game?

Mine's FF7, because it's simply THE best game ever! I worship Squaresoft and all of the other great game makers.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Oh, I so agree with you, Dynodope. FF7 was one of the greatest games ever, but I think The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was really good too. I'm so excited that the knew Zelda game is coming out soon. It's going to be bomb!

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

i really want to play the final fantasy games. but right now, im obsessed with kingdom hearts (sad, isn't it?)

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It's not sad, cowboydemon666. I'm in the middle of Kindom Hearts: Chain of Memories right now. And Zelda II: Links Adventure. That game is hard, but I love old school. The first Zelda was cool too. But I can't wait to get Kingdom Hearts II. I just need a PS2...

Member princess DeatH is on a distinguished road princess DeatH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 07:25 PM
    Threads

I'm tied with two games that i absoloutely LOVE, reguardless of what others say. Final Fantasy VIII and Zelda: Ocarina of Time. These two games had me playing them over and over after beating them. They both had awesome music and...decent (sort of) graphics. The storyline swept me off my feet with both games and well, i just love em!! ^_^

I can't help my love of art. Nor my love of Kyou-Kun. Drawing is my life, i'd melt without pencils or paper. >_<

gigady gigady! WBJ will become famous soon enough WBJ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 02:46 AM
    Threads

mines is metal gear solid 1 2 and 3

Family/Brother: KONG342

Click Here To Enter My Forum

Member White_fire is on a distinguished road White_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 02:15 PM
    Threads

same i like metal gear solid 1 2 and 3
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/David/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]

Member Vampire D is on a distinguished road Vampire D's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 06:59 PM
    Threads

Mine would have to be

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Just way to much fun ^_^

Need to get over lv 4000 though ><

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    It's not sad, cowboydemon666. I'm in the middle of Kindom Hearts: Chain of Memories right now. And Zelda II: Links Adventure. That game is hard, but I love old school. The first Zelda was cool too. But I can't wait to get Kingdom Hearts II. I just need a PS2...
    You don't have a PS2!?!? Good luck playing great RPGs!

Anyway....jeez, what a question. Incredibly hard to choose. I will have to make a list of my top 3:

1) FFVII
    2) Xenogears
    3) Tales of Symphonia

Now these are all open to debate in my mind, cuz there are just soooo many great games that I love equally.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

First of all, frell you Dyne!!! Kiss my ***, for all I care. There are plenty of great Nintendo RPG games out here. And princess DeatH, props to you for not caring what other people think. But FF8 sucked! I hated the way the characters followed around Squall. And the magic system really pissed me off. I'm glad they stopped the whole Stock and Draw thing. It was really annoying.

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    First of all, frell you Dyne!!! Kiss my ***, for all I care. There are plenty of great Nintendo RPG games out here. And princess DeatH, props to you for not caring what other people think. But FF8 sucked! I hated the way the characters followed around Squall. And the magic system really pissed me off. I'm glad they stopped the whole Stock and Draw thing. It was really annoying.
    Jesus christ, you lunatic!! Its called a freak'm joke! Why don't you just calm the hell down and let people post their own opinions, ok!?

Now, after that rude interuption from Capernicus, lets continue on with the topic.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sorry for interrupting. I didn't know you meant it as a joke. It's hard to tell on computers. There are some real lunatics running around here.......not me though. I'm perfectly sane. *laughs uneasily*

gigady gigady! WBJ will become famous soon enough WBJ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 02:46 AM
    Threads

actually im going to have to agree with Dyne. ps2 and other sony games has the best rpg games available and there just making more. so Dyne is right in my book although gc is more for kids and xbox is getting there sony or ps2 has the best rpgs out.

Family/Brother: KONG342

Click Here To Enter My Forum

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hey, the GC has some pretty cool RPGs on it. What about Tales of Symphonia. That game is so long! I still haven't beaten it. The characters are great, and the battle system is unique. A mixture of turn-based and real time fighting.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is always a tough decision, played a lot of games that are good in my opinion. Syphon Filter: Omega Strain, Ghost Recon, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six-3, Starcraft, Homeworld, had fun with Sim City for a while as well, but I'd have to say the best games ever made are as follows;

5) Ace Combat 4 (my sister took the PS2 to college 3 days before AC5 came out)
    4) tie - Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive 3/Dead or Alive Ultimate
    3) Halo/Halo 2
    2) Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball
    1) EVERQUEST/EVERQUEST II

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

i think that the best game ever was
    final fantacy tactics
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My favorites are Ghost Recon and AoE2

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

is that the best u can do ag2 was good but there are strategy games that r much better cumon think about it
    click it

Junior Member serg is on a distinguished road serg's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2005 10:36 AM
    Threads

Default the best

my fav is dragonballz budoki 3 its the coolest

Senior Member Thyrax'll is on a distinguished road Thyrax'll's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 11:20 PM
    Threads

Its a tie for me. Dungeon Keeper 1 (and only 1!) and Baldur's Gate II (can't wait for the third)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

those were good but ff still rocks
    click it

Senior Member Thyrax'll is on a distinguished road Thyrax'll's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 11:20 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't know. i haven't played them.

<Gasps from around the room>

Yet. I meant to say yet!

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

I'd have to say the FF series and Growlanser Generations^^ I love those games!

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*sigh* there just must not be many Evercrack-heads here.

If you're not addicted to Everquest, then you just have never seen it yet.

I never did like any of the Final Fantasy games..... dunno why, just never did (i think its that whole turn attack crap)

Master of Seppuku EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:04 PM
    Takin' down Plagas, one Ganados at a time...
    Threads

FF 10, Kingdom Hearts, and Ocarina of time.

My Family
    Father: therebel
    Somewhat Sane Younger Brother: Junior
    Twin Sister: just_a_girl
    Eternally Confused Sister: Chibi Rae-Chan
    Best Friend: Vegito
    homunculus cousin: mew sango
    (\_/)
    (=_=)
    (> <)
    This is Evil Bunny. Copy Evil Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. His Ninja Army demands it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information